Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747256 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
cutiereborn:

Loveymom spill on the recipe nah wink

2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour

2 teaspoons baking soda

1 teaspoon salt

1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

1 cup of canola or other vegetable oil

2 cup (400 grams) granulated sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

4 large eggs

3 cups (300 grams) grated peeled carrots (5 to 6 medium carrots)

DIRECTIONS

Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176C). Grease two 9-inch round cake pans and line the bottom with parchment paper then grease the top of the paper. Or, grease and flour the bottom and sides of both pans.

In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and the cinnamon until well blended.

In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, sugars, and vanilla. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until combined.

Switch to a large rubber spatula. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl then add the dry ingredients in 3 parts, gently stirring until they disappear and the batter is smooth. Stir in the carrots.

Divide the batter between the prepared cake pans. Bake until the tops of the cake layers are springy when touched and when a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean; 40 to 50minutes.

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by janejive(f): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sunday lunch

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dished and ready to be devoured tongue

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
loveymom:

2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour

2 teaspoons baking soda

1 teaspoon salt

1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

1 1/4 cups (295 ml) canola or other vegetable oil

2 cup (400 grams) granulated sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

4 large eggs

3 cups (300 grams) grated peeled carrots (5 to 6 medium carrots)

DIRECTIONS

Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176C). Grease two 9-inch round cake pans and line the bottom with parchment paper then grease the top of the paper. Or, grease and flour the bottom and sides of both pans.

In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and the cinnamon until well blended.

In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, sugars, and vanilla. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until combined.

Switch to a large rubber spatula. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl then add the dry ingredients in 3 parts, gently stirring until they disappear and the batter is smooth. Stir in the carrots.

Divide the batter between the prepared cake pans. Bake until the tops of the cake layers are springy when touched and when a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean; 40 to 50minutes.
Thanks for the recipe. I guess it must be consumed with a day or 2 cos of the carrots.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Esthered: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Anything you found yourself doing, do it well. Never allow any person talk you down.

Photo below is a shopping ticket till December. due to a photo I was the brain behind, which the company gonna use for advert nest month.

The company will be responsible for my food stuff, which gonna last for three years. Apart from the normal contract they signed with us.

I and my friends cooked in the kitchen, wi took a photo and I told them to put the Company product beside cheesy Sharp Nija boy

Congrats Preston aka Chasers. It's my 1st time commenting in this section as I can't keep calm as you deserve to be celebrated. I saw how you deactivated but was delighted upon your return and now this.
I was telling a colleague at work that passion gives monetary rewards either directly or not to the owner. Yours just did. God bless you and give you more and better than this. I hope those that criticized you earlier in humility acknowledge the fact that it's your passion and accord you the respect you deserve and encourage their wards to pursue their passion with utmost alacrity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Celebration of the third contract I brought to the table just this year..... Is never about picture quality but creativity.

For the record, I live in Nigeria, just on one month vacation with friends and family.

Cooking in my kitchen got me this far.

All thanks to my brothers and sisters on nairaland, you guys are the best kiss

Congratulations. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Anything you found yourself doing, do it well. Never allow any person talk you down.

Photo below is a shopping ticket till December. due to a photo I was the brain behind, which the company gonna use for advert nest month.

The company will be responsible for my food stuff, which gonna last for three years. Apart from the normal contract they signed with us.

I and my friends cooked in the kitchen, wi took a photo and I told them to put the Company product beside cheesy Sharp Nija boy
Prestonn:
Celebration of the third contract I brought to the table just this year..... Is never about picture quality but creativity.

For the record, I live in Nigeria, just on one month vacation with friends and family.

Congratulations, Chasers /Prestonn. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
cutiereborn:
Give me the coleslaw and chicken. I'm tired of rice already

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:

Congrats oh. More and more contract shall come knocking at your door.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
cutiereborn:

Thanks for the recipe. I guess it must be consumed with a day or 2 cos of the carrots.

You can store leftovers in the fridge

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
FloraEC:

Give me the coleslaw and chicken. I'm tired of rice already
As you wish Ma'am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaonnyster: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:

This is beautiful.

Big congratulations, Chasers. More wins.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
cutiereborn:
Sumptuous ! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
cutiereborn:

Enjoyment Minister
Happy sunday
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Someone should open derailers thread on food section na

Anyone with me cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
I’m with you cheesy
loveymom:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
cococandy:
I’m with you cheesy

As the gburugburu 1 of foodland section, do us the honour of opening one

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
loveymom:

How would that work ? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mariangeles:

How would that work ? cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

It will be a place to ask and discuss food related issues

That way the mother thread remains clean with only food pictures and probably recipes .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin grin

Omg you’re funny.

I’ll think about it
loveymom:

As the gburugburu 1 of foodland section, do us the honour of opening one

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
cococandy:
grin grin grin

Omg you’re funny.

I’ll think about it

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

Ezigbo Nne, we are waiting wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
loveymom:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

It will be a place to ask and discuss food related issues

That way the mother thread remains clean with only food pictures and probably recipes .
I pray they comply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mariangeles:

Sumptuous ! kiss
Thanks Nne

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
loveymom:

Enjoyment Minister
Happy sunday
kiss
Just following your footsteps tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
cutiereborn:

Just following your footsteps tongue

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Jaonnyster:

This is beautiful.

Big congratulations, Chasers. More wins.

peacefulhome:

Congrats oh. More and more contract shall come knocking at your door.

theButterfly:

Congratulations, Chasers /Prestonn. Keep up the good work.

Wow!!!...Thanks everyone. Thanks for the lovely comments. I love you all, beautiful people kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:31am On Jul 29, 2019
smartmom:

Good for you Chasers! Thumps up. Glad you are also blessing your mum with the proceeds.
Thanks very much Mom.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Congrats brother, may the Lord bless the works of your hand and bring you more contracts.
Prestonn:

Wow!!!...Thanks everyone. Thanks for the lovely comments. I love you all, beautiful people kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:39am On Jul 29, 2019
stevebond007:

Congratulations. Felicitations to our in-house chef
Kalimera(Good morning)
Elinika?

Thanks Boss

No, not Greek
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:51am On Jul 29, 2019
janejive:
Sunday lunch
Looks beautiful and Yummy tongue Gonna stop by for the left over

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2019
mihrab34:

Congratulations. Thumbs up
Thanks Dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Esthered:

Congrats Preston aka Chasers. It's my 1st time commenting in this section as I can't keep calm as you deserve to be celebrated. I saw how you deactivated but was delighted upon your return and now this.
I was telling a colleague at work that passion gives monetary rewards either directly or not to the owner. Yours just did. God bless you and give you more and better than this. I hope those that criticized you earlier in humility acknowledge the fact that it's your passion and accord you the respect you deserve and encourage their wards to pursue their passion with utmost alacrity.

Wow!!!.....Thanks Sweetheart, I appreciate . Dinner on me today kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emperorz(m), funkymoi, jonahhh, Charisma01, xoGrace and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.