Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747936 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
cutiereborn:

embarassed embarassed embarassed so sorry, I can't imagine it

Thanks Sis

Its so heart breaking, still can't believe she's gone.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yuneehk:
Haven't cooked soup in months. Bitter leaf with egusi and Achi

My favorite way of making egusi soup.

Looks yummy, enjoy kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:

My favorite way of making egusi soup.
Looks yummy, enjoy kiss
Thank you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Prestonn:
Anything you found yourself doing, do it well. Never allow any person talk you down.

Photo below is a shopping ticket till December. due to a photo I was the brain behind, which the company gonna use for advert nest month.

The company will be responsible for my food stuff, which gonna last for three years. Apart from the normal contract they signed with us.

I and my friends cooked in the kitchen, wi took a photo and I told them to put the Company product beside cheesy Sharp Nija boy

Thumbs up dear!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yuneehk:

All hail the grandmaster of noodles cheesy
Queen of noodles, I see you... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Gulher:
is life not funny? the presentation that some assholess who dont matter in this world bullied you about and made you deactivate chasers profile is what brought this to you. People that matter value you, keep it up.

Those assholess will never get this kind of opporunity until they stop hating on good things.

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2019
ibkayee:

Thumbs up dear!

Thanks my Queen kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2019
smartmom:

LOL its that good eh? I will look out for it and try it soon. What are the components?
Yeah very good. Everything to give jollof rice that perfect taste and nice aroma is in the product . Only thing you need to add is salt and seasoning.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 28, 2019
Carrot cake for the weekend

The cinnamon flavour is heavenly

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:50am On Jul 28, 2019
loveymom:

Rather, the cakes looks heavenly ! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 28, 2019
Mariangeles:

Rather, the cakes looks heavenly ! kiss

Thanks babe kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:36am On Jul 28, 2019
And you used real carrots. Just beautiful
loveymom:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 28, 2019
cococandy:
And you used real carrots. Just beautiful

Yea fresh carrots
Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:26am On Jul 28, 2019
cutiereborn:

You have just given me an idea for the water yam MIL sent to us. wink
I'm glad smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Gulher:
is life not funny? the presentation that some assholess who dont matter in this world bullied you about and made you deactivate chasers profile is what brought this to you. People that matter value you, keep it up.

Those assholess will never get this kind of opporunity until they stop hating on good things.
gbam!!!
You said it all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2019
Celebration of the third contract I brought to the table just this year..... Is never about picture quality but creativity.

For the record, I live in Nigeria, just on one month vacation with friends and family.

Cooking in my kitchen got me this far.

All thanks to my brothers and sisters on nairaland, you guys are the best kiss

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yuneehk:

Nice one.

How did you survive without soup (swallow) for months? I am asking because I can't... grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by janejive(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Celebration of the third contract I brought to the table just this year..... Is never about picture quality but creativity.

For the record, I live in Nigeria, just on one month vacation with friends and family.

Congrats to you Chasers, God will continue to lift you higher and bless ur gifted hands.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:

which of the beautiful ladies is our iyawo

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
janejive:

Congrats to you Chasers, God will continue to lift you higher and bless ur gifted hands.
Thanks Sweetheart. Love you so much kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
viettastitches:
which of the beautiful ladies is our iyawo
Just there smiling at your face ....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:

Congratulations. Felicitations to our in-house chef
Kalimera(Good morning)
Elinika?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Anything you found yourself doing, do it well. Never allow any person talk you down.

Photo below is a shopping ticket till December. due to a photo I was the brain behind, which the company gonna use for advert nest month.

The company will be responsible for my food stuff, which gonna last for three years. Apart from the normal contract they signed with us.

I and my friends cooked in the kitchen, wi took a photo and I told them to put the Company product beside cheesy Sharp Nija boy

Good for you Chasers! Thumps up. Glad you are also blessing your mum with the proceeds.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
loveymom:

Yummicious. One of my favourites very close to moisture rich fruit cake.
Looks like you nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yuneehk:
Loving the look of this. Thinking I should try this!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
Another version of stir fried noodles with vegetables this time .
I can't decide which is more delicious between this and the curry version undecided
How did you prepare this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
smartmom:

Yummicious. One of my favourites very close to moisture rich fruit cake.
Looks like you nailed it!

Yeah your right is a very moist tasty rich cake.
I did nailed it.
cheesy cheesy grin thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Nice one.

How did you survive without soup (swallow) for months? I am asking because I can't... grin
Thanks. I'm not exactly a fan of swallow. I'll eat this soup today and, I'm done till God knows when. I'm fine if I have rice, beans, yam, and noodles. Swallow is forgotten till I've ran out of these options
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
smartmom:
Loving the look of this. Thinking I should try this!
You should, nne. Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jollof rice for Sunday, about to dish.....
Happy Sunday Guys wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
loveymom:

Loveymom spill on the recipe nah wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SoftBread01, MCMXCVIII(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.