Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748567 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:15am On Aug 21, 2019
lolipopandy:
I like both equally but noodles is a life saver. grin
Because you won't spend much time in the kitchen? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2019
MariaAngeles:

How would he hmm? When you were legit not nice the last time... angry
Prestonn don't invite her grin
Ok Amor grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 5:29am On Aug 21, 2019
Sterope:
It is comes out too dry. The best and healthiest method would be a multicooker/rice cooker.

more reason you would use a foil while baking to trap steam and it cooks evenly without it being dry.

then use enough stock and water too.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 5:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Prestonn:
Wrong, mine was not dry. Depend on your water quantity and heat
very true.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Teespice:

more reason you would use a foil while baking to trap steam and it cooks evenly without it being dry.

Yeah ..Foil helps also

I guess the ones theirs get dry, have not understand the logic behind it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Rice and stew cooked with oven dried rabbit meat.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wakemeup: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2019

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Religion6:
Are you from Nsukka?

No, I'm not from Nsukka.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Logobenz:
that is true about mixing.
But if you do it in my presence ehn angry you go collect.
That barrel you see is a lot.of.money o!
I wish you were in Europe coco,we could have done good business!
You for be my sourcing agent and I will turn you into. A millionaire overnight.
I ha e mad sales power if you can give me what I want at my price.
We.could do magic.
I for use ibkayee but that one no dey hear word at all lol.
Ibk I go soon flog you o angry
See all this money we dey miss angry
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Youngzedd:
Rice and stew cooked with oven dried rabbit meat.

Appetizing dish!
But rabbit meat.. I wonder how it tastes. lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Oven Baked Jollof Rice

Wow!
Everything looks nice, Both the meal and the presentation.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Youngzedd:
Lady night

Please, is this plantain and garden egg sauce?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
ADUKKY:
Noodles local style garnished with uziza and ugu

Interesting!
I'll definitely try this someday.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shugah:

Interesting! I'll definitely try this someday.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
You'll love it, add blended crayfish and dry fish.
Shugah:

Interesting!
I'll definitely try this someday.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oya na moi moi is ready grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sterope(f): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Alright. I might try it
Teespice:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sterope(f): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Try it with smoked mackerel grin
ADUKKY:
Noodles local style garnished with uziza and ugu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shugah:

Please, is this plantain and garden egg sauce?

Unripe Plantain with sauce which consist of pepper, chilli, onions, oil and utazi leaf.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
breadplanets:
Oya na moi moi is ready grin grin

Please I need two wraps with soft white bread!!! Ooh lala!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shugah:

Appetizing dish!
But rabbit meat.. I wonder how it tastes. lipsrsealed

Really cool. Best white meat in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anonymous29:

Please I need two wraps with soft white bread!!! Ooh lala!
Moimoi with bread ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
MariaAngeles:

to me it's sweeter than akara and bread.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Yes nah.... You don't like it?
Would have asked for pap and milk..... But as per the poster is breadplanets, decided to ask for bread. Bread n moimoi too is great!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
shilz:
to me it's sweeter than akara and bread.
Ehn!? Iffa hear...
Akara and bread together is dope !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anonymous29:

Would have asked for pap and milk..... But as per the poster is breadplanets, decided to ask for bread. Bread n moimoi too is great!
I never knew that

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
MariaAngeles:

E dey sweet ehh...... Choi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin
Anonymous29:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nna mallam, na Morocco abi Sokoto you dey?

Prestonn:

Baked Jollof Rice is common

I can't do it the local way using just wood to cook the rice, so I used my oven to bake the rice. Some people might do it indoors, I choose to use my local Oven outside to have that special taest

Photo of the oven below
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shugah:

Wow!
Everything looks nice, Both the meal and the presentation.
Thanks seƱorita. I appreciate. Besos kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
MariaAngeles:

How would he hmm? When you were legit not nice the last time... angry
Prestonn don't invite her grin
grin didn't like the tomato but I like this rice tongue n I'm already invited.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Prestonn:

Because you won't spend much time in the kitchen? cheesy
yes ,after a long day making cloths,noodles is the way wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esof1(f), amyty(f), MissSlimbody(f), Adefunkeloba(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.