Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5746306 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

With this your eggs you would soon make the rest of the house a no go area grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Village kitchen

Oven Baked Jollof Rice

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thank you!
MariaAngeles:

That plate looks divine tongue
I wouldn't take anything out kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oh, yes!
cutiereborn:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Can I be your best friend tongue
No problem!
cococandy:
Give it all to me tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
This drink is smoother than red wine I promise you.

wink grin

Same here in my house for my kid. At least DH will eat the meat but my child hates meats like it’s bad or something. Annoying
sassysure:

Just saw this.
I will try o.
Vodka again grin
The drink with the highest alcoholic content.
Coco, u wan kill me cheesy
At least I should start with small one na cheesy

U see that fine pepper soup, nobody will eat the meat here o.
Maybe, adult will drink the soup if he desires.
If I use those shaki to make soup, only me will eat them.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bar Prestonn

Mashed potato and Cicorie

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wanderrerr: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wasky101:
After a night out with the lads, woke up to discover my family has abandoned me to go to church. Man must grub anywhich way.
Something light to ease of the hangover
My love for sausage..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
queenofhearts:
You are invited
Beautiful colours

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Oven Baked Jollof Rice

I'll have that. Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
@cutiereborn it seems we're just going to battle it out for all the jollof posted here o...I mean, check out na tongue
Enough of the Leave-the-jollofs-to-cutiereborn angry
Unless we can share,then... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Oven Baked Jollof Rice

Oven baked jellof rice
Am i being a village man or is anyone else finding the combination of jellof rice and "baked" weird undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
So I cooked brown rice.
The thing can swell up more than our naija or Thai rice.
I was scared at a point as it was guzzling water anyhow
Takes longer time than white(maybe 15 minutes more)
Doesn't taste like rice.

U will notice there is enough fibre in it.

Forgot to snap.

I don't really like it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
cococandy:
This drink is smoother than red wine I promise you.

wink grin

Same here in my house for my kid. At least DH will eat the meat but my child hates meats like it’s bad or something. Annoying
Ok grin cheesy
If she can drink malt, get that for her.
U can mince the meat and use it for pizza or anything she fancies. Wetin man go do na.

I just got a spiralizer and used it for fruits today(Apple and carrot)
The fruits were just disappearing.
I said in my mind;yes! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
MariaAngeles:

I'll have that. Thanks smiley smiley
Anything for you my Princess kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Oven baked jellof rice
Am i being a village man or is anyone else finding the combination of jellof rice and "baked" wiered undecided

Baked Jollof Rice is common

I can't do it the local way using just wood to cook the rice, so I used my oven to bake the rice. Some people might do it indoors, I choose to use my local Oven outside to have that special taest

Photo of the oven below

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Oven Baked Jollof Rice

you won't invite me now cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Prestonn:

Baked Jollof Rice is common

I can't do it the local way using just wood to cook the rice, so I used my oven to bake the rice. Some people might do it indoors, I choose to use my local Oven outside to have that special taest

Photo of the oven below
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
lolipopandy:
Do you like jollof rice? I know you prefer noodles to this cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Oven baked jellof rice
Am i being a village man or is anyone else finding the combination of jellof rice and "baked" wiered undecided

not weird.

its actually a better way of cooking jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Prestonn:

Do you like jollof rice? I know you prefer noodles to this cheesy
I like rice too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
lolipopandy:
I like rice too
Which do you prefer?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Noodles local style garnished with uziza and ugu

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
smartmom:

Interesting
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Prestonn:

Which do you prefer?
between rice and noodles? Or...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sterope(f): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
It is comes out too dry. The best and healthiest method would be a multicooker/rice cooker.

Teespice:

not weird.

its actually a better way of cooking jollof rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sterope:
It is comes out too dry. The best and healthiest method would be a multicooker/rice cooker.

Wrong, mine was not dry. Depend on your water quantity and heat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
lolipopandy:
between rice and noodles? Or...
Yeah.... Between Rice and Noodles
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Prestonn:

Yeah.... Between Rice and Noodles
I like both equally but noodles is a life saver. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sterope(f): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
It wasn't just mine. I have had oven cooked jollof rice from about four different people. It was the same texture.

Prestonn:

Wrong, mine was not dry. Depend on your water quantity and heat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
lolipopandy:
How would he hmm? When you were legit not nice the last time... angry
Prestonn don't invite her grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Sterope:
It wasn't just mine. I have had oven cooked jollof rice from about four different people. It was the same texture.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mideyglitz(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.