Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758099 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cheese spaghetti and egg with a dice of ginger and pepper to taste.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Neoteny:
Liver fried rice, fresh tomatoes, a dash of Sriracha, murdered with a bottle of Fearless.
What is that sauce you always sprinkle on your foods?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
What started out as cabbage spice rice, ended up with more vegetables in it...with pepper chicken
But I still wouldn't call it fried rice

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mariangeles:

What is that sauce you always sprinkle on your foods?

Sriracha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rbae: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Prestonn:

Thanks.

I think is same recipe with others. If you want the fish not to scatter,

1. Cut into thick slices

2.stir gently. This is the major part.

3.Avoid using smaller pot

Ok. thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Village kitchen

All what I eat yesterday and some fruits. My body was so free and my mind was open for more ideas.

Stay healthy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rbae: 6:19am On Oct 15, 2019
forzarush:
please where do you get fresh rosemary?

I get it the market from a woman selling Friedrice ingredients and spices. Ask those women or aboki selling spices.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

All what I eat yesterday and some fruits. My body was so free and my mind was open for more ideas.

Stay healthy

My menthol*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Prestonn:

You're welcome.

Which do you intend to learn first?
German or Spanish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
I agree.
When I eat less, I feel freer.

Just that love for food won’t let me be cheesy
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Stay healthy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

My menthol*
Boss cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

German or Spanish
Go for Spanish first. Much people speak Spanish

Countries that speak Spanish are more than German.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
cococandy:
I agree.

cheesy Sure, eating less Makes someone free.

I only eat much during winter, enough clothes to cover the shapeless body.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Beans and Cocoyam for dinner.

I'm learning to cook more these days

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
cococandy:
I agree.

I love that kind of love grin grin grin.

When i'm even eating,my mind tells me to go and the more cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
cheesy
LadySarah:

I love that kind of love grin grin grin.

When i'm even eating,my mind tells me to go and the more cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..is that indomie?

yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
Beans and Cocoyam for dinner.

I'm learning to cook more these days
That's good. Home cooked meals are the best .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mariangeles:

That's good. Home cooked meals are the best .

You should know this. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

You should know this. grin
I do. smiley
It's either I cook my meals, or I monitor how the food I'm going to eat is being prepared .
It's stressful I tell you...kinda obsessed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Vegetable and rice o

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
anonymuz:
Vegetable and rice o

Food wey dey* make man sleep well
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrBONE2(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Shallypop:
I'm shaking my head for broke people visiting this thread. When I'm hungry and I don't feel like eating, I visit this thread to increase my appetite for food. I just pick any food appetizing to me and cook it.

Same with me SiSi grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afobear: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Neoteny:
Liver fried rice, fresh tomatoes, a dash of Sriracha, murdered with a bottle of Fearless.

I will come to your house , enter your kitchen , savour your meals but steal your Huawei p30 pro

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Afobear:

I will come to your house , enter your kitchen , savour your meals but steal your Huawei p30 pro

Lools I'll happily give you!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2019
I love my beans men.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Iogobenz:
I love my beans men.

You are wise
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tck2000(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Please you guys should stop posting pictures of beans,i don't like it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PrincewithGod(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
tck2000:
Then close your eyes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tck2000(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Then close your eyes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
tck2000:

You like rice more ba*?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tck2000(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

You like rice more ba*?
sure,my favourite *smiles*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JstBrave(f), OgbeniOptional(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.