Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767613 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kaycee54321(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Keep off this thread if you're fasting.

Learnt this the hard way. cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Village kitchen.

When you have few days to travel, and you don't wanna wash any pot or plate cheesy cheesy

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen.

Work in progress.... When you have few days to travel, and you don't wanna wash any pot or plate cheesy cheesy

Modify later.

Smells nice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
I eat like I'm eating for two these days.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afobear: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Neoteny:

Lools I'll happily give you!

I'm serious ooo.... Can't afford it or mate 30 pro

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afobear:

I'm serious ooo.... Can't afford it or mate 30 pro

Mate 20 Pro is getting cheaper by the day. In some aspects I love it more than the P30 Pro especially the green, at least it has full Face ID. Consider it.....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afobear: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Neoteny:

Mate 20 Pro is getting cheaper by the day. In some aspects I love it more than the P30 Pro especially the green, at least it has full Face ID. Consider it.....

Nawa ooo.... Were is my mask and toy gun .... I'm getting my p30 pro tonight

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afobear:

Nawa ooo.... We is my mask and toy gun .... I'm getting my p30 pro tonight
Onye oshi ! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afobear: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mariangeles:

Onye oshi ! grin grin grin grin grin
it's a one shot coordinated attacked !!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Smells nice

Thanks Boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's world food day today! Theme is OUR ACTIONS ARE OUR FUTURE: Healthy diet for a zero hunger world And it was awesome here in Lagos with farmers from all LGAs showcasing their best! Enough to buy and sell.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
More #WorldFoodDay

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by forzarush(f): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rbae:

I get it the market from a woman selling Friedrice ingredients and spices. Ask those women or aboki selling spices.
thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Enjoy!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pls no more pictures of rice abeg, e don do, wonder how people like rice......

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Neoteny:

shockedshocked
The 3 phones in that picture costs well more than 700k
Don't tell me you own all 3 shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

shockedshocked
The 3 phones in that picture costs well more than 700k
Don't tell me you own all 3 shockedshockedshocked

Yup

But the lineup has changed a bit since that pic

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Neoteny:

Yup

But the lineup has changed a bit since that pic
And i dey hussle and save to buy Redmi K20 pro...
What of the mate 20 pro, would you mind selling it to we your boys here at a considerable price...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

What of the mate 20 pro, would you mind selling it to we your boys here at a considerable price...

I let go of the M20P to get the SG S10.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Why some guys no dey ever dey content with wetin them get ? Hmm? undecided
On top of that, una go come paint one sad story about how things hard .
Covetousness na bad thing o

Learn to be content with what you have .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Yuneehk:
I eat like I'm eating for two these days.

I like how the colour is dark. Nice one babe.

Does your fried rice sour after a while?
Who knows how to prevent this abeg?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I like how the colour is dark. Nice one babe.

Does your fried rice sour after a while?
Who knows how to prevent this abeg?
I haven't made so much fried rice before but whenever I cook the usual portion, it's still fresh the next day. I just warm and it stays. Haven't tried keeping it for two days, maybe refrigeration could work.
Thanks, and good morning.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Yuneehk:

I haven't made so much fried rice before but whenever I cook the usual portion, it's still fresh the next day. I just warm and it stays. Haven't tried keeping it for two days, maybe refrigeration could work.
Thanks, and good morning.

Yes, I do refridgeration now. The first time I saw it sour was when I went to visit a fam-friend. She asked if I would eat FR, I said yes. All for her to get into the kitchen and called me out to tell me the FR has gotten soured. I totally forgot that incident till it happened to me.

I was just wondering what I might be doing wrong. Maybe someone here will know. Make I dey wait...

Good morning and have a nice day wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Bring fork make we sharpaly down this spicy noodles with chunky fried eggs
E sweet!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Vincad: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen.

When you have few days to travel, and you don't wanna wash any pot or plate cheesy cheesy

Oh my gosh! These look so good. I'm totally licking my screen right now.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Breakfast

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kendrick93(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen.

Oh my God!!!
Woah
that looks so yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Vincad:

Oh my gosh! These look so good. I'm totally licking my screen right now.
Grazie mille... I'll send you some,you don't have to lick your screen. Capito cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2019
kendrick93:
Oh my God!!!
Woah
that looks so yummy
Muchas gracias.... You can join me Boss cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by olabrinks(f): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Long Pasta & turkey.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by toluxa1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Iogobenz:
I love my beans men.
Thread says Cook in your kitchen. This one na restaurant na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by toluxa1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
Bring fork make we sharpaly down this spicy noodles with chunky fried eggs
E sweet!

Person go use 4 pure water for this one o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nigeriaismine, sauuron and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.