Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5762277 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
breadplanets:
All done grin

Did you make mirror glaze icing?

Girl?! shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
sassysure:

This looks rich.

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wemsly05: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wemsly05: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2019
desire222:

Specially for you my dear.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 1:29am On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:

Specially for you my dear.
Wow ! This is so amazing. Thank you dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:29am On Dec 27, 2019
desire222:
Wow ! This is so amazing. Thank you dear.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:

Did you make mirror glaze icing?

Girl?! shocked
mirror gini.... Its just a simple naked cake jare
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:

I’m sure the beefdodo will taste good.
You don’t like gizzards?
Not really. It is scarce and expensive here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2019
breadplanets:
mirror gini.... Its just a simple naked cake jare

What’s that shine on it? Is that just from the wrap?

Anyway I’m sure it tastes good wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Akposy:

Not really. It is scarce and expensive here
okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:
okay

Who drew that stuff on your profile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2019
Plead:

Who drew that stuff on your profile?
. Me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:
. Me cheesy

Wow. You’re good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Plead:

Wow. You’re good
Thanks. that’s just me doodling. I do much better. wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=WHIZKIDEFE post=85235174] Babe! cheesy

When you eat your own codedly, you nor invite me oh. Even your graduation cake wey make me almost lick my phone dat day, you nor still waybill my share come..

No wahala sha, i go keep your chair(share) on top table next time.. cheesy cheesy

Compliments of the season, better pikin! wink[/�]
Oya chop your own

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:

What’s that shine on it? Is that just from the wrap?

Anyway I’m sure it tastes good wink

Its probably from the wrap. And yes it tastes good!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Something light. My fav Yogourt cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
AgbenuAnna, oya com chop oh.. cheesy

@Mariangeles, hwfa na.. E dun tey o. Hope you dey alright.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bbstarr(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
AgbenuAnna, oya com chop oh.. cheesy

@Mariangeles, hwfa na.. E dun tey o. Hope you dey alright.

Very good! Rice for the first time. Next time you eat noodles, I'll beat you black and blue. You hear? wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
bbstarr:

Very good! Rice for the first time. Next time you eat noodles, I'll beat you black and blue. You hear? wink
My chest! cheesy cheesy.

Dis one weak me... walai! cheesy

I'll like to experience how my skin would turn from black to blue, so......... There surely be a next time! E fit be 2moro sef grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
tolexy007:
I have egusi soup here, any one with pounded yam, we can b partner

I imagine this with rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Goldenheart002:
Bring ur swallow, let's dig in grin grin

Bring me some yellow gari with this or Akpu . . . .and wash it down with palm wine

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Bring me some yellow gari with this or Akpu . . . .and wash it down with palm wine
According to the power vested on me by Vladimir Putin of Russia, l give you 24 hours to post your Christmas food or else I will ban your moniker for 20 years, the count down begins now grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
According to the power vested on me by Vladimir Putin of Russia, l give you 24 hours to post your Christmas food or else I will ban your moniker for 20 years, the count down begins now grin

You are my sister from another mother now and you won't do that to me, else, i will report you to the family

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2019
My local jollof rice...pepper, locust beans and crayfish.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:10am On Dec 28, 2019
sassysure:

Did Marie travel down her village?

Marie, Marie!
Report here immediately!
Did u see that post up there embarassed

Fine lady, why did u leave your man hanging?

cheesy cheesy Busy week for us
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:11am On Dec 28, 2019
Akposy:

Oh! Enjoy yourself Chef! Do us well with new year dishes cheesy
Ok Boss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Village kitchen

Panettone..... you can also call it sweet bread or cake, containing dried fruit.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2019
anonymuz:
My local jollof rice...pepper, locust beans and crayfish.
Benue local rice
they add locust beans to every food.
Nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Panettone..... you can also call it sweet bread or cake, containing dried fruit.

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Akposy:

Welcome back
Thanks my Brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.