Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761217 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Panettone..... you can also call it sweet bread or cake, containing dried fruit.

This looks great!
You are still owing me the recipe for that cookies.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Christmas Chin chin tongue

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2019
Plantain, stew and zobo

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Panettone..... you can also call it sweet bread or cake, containing dried fruit.

I like this. Never made it before though

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2019
Baked Salmon, seasoned potatoes and green beans.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2019
cutiereborn:

This looks great!
You are still owing me the recipe for that cookies.
Thanks Mami.

I'll post it today, sorry for the delay

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2019
cococandy:

I like this. Never made it before though
Thanks Mami cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Village kitchen

First photo ~~ Bake chicken

Second photo ~~ cartellate.... I don't know the english name

Third photo ~~ Castagne... The english name is Chestnuts

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

We will stick to the first dish we know tongue

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

cool

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2019
Late breakie.......boiled white rice with catfish pepper soup

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
cutiereborn:

We will stick to the first dish we know tongue
Ok Mami cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
cococandy:
Same to you Buka kiss

It depends on the type of rice you’re using.
I was using basmati in this case. Quick to cook and easy to get soggy. Hence it goes straight into the veggie mix and just cooks with the steam. Tiny stock added. No water.

If I’m using jasmine rice, I cook it like white rice, leave it in the fridge overnight to harden and then put in my veggie sauce when I’m ready.

When using parboiled rice, I give a good rinse and fry in butter like you described.

Experience has taught me the different rices don’t play the same way cheesy

Thanks a lot dear, just realized I had not done that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Here we go..
Some hot asaro- yam porridge abi na Pottage? I dont know the difference abeg
I like mine with chunks of yam and thick. Some vegetable by the side- frozen ugu. Everyone had seconds

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
eyinjuege:
Here we go..
Some hot asaro- yam porridge abi na Pottage? I dont know the difference abeg
I like mine with chunks of yam and thick. Some vegetable by the side- frozen ugu. Everyone had seconds

Mmm yum

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
You’re Welcome.

Try it wink
bukatyne:

Thanks a lot dear, just realized I had not done that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
pocohantas:
The only Indomie noodles is the green one (Onion Chicken Flavour), others should be banned.

#PersonalOpinion grin

Can you upload the indomie nylon ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
cococandy:

Mmm yum

Really yum. I enjoyed it so much.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nnemuka:
Plantain, stew and zobo

Have they started packing zobo in teabags now? That's a genius idea!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Can you upload the indomie nylon ma

This one. When I was younger, I thought it was for the elite class. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
pocohantas:

This one. When I was younger, I thought it was for the elite class. grin

Thank you ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
eyinjuege:

Have they started packing zobo in teabags now? That's a genius idea!
Yep, My sis said she bought it from young marketers at a small business event she attended.
Great innovation, just like zobo if not sweeter.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nnemuka:
Plantain, stew and zobo

grin grin
I love how you put the zobo in a clean tumbler.

Knowing how disgusting the process of making it en masse can be grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nnemuka:

Yep, My sis said she bought it from young marketers at a small business event she attended.

Ahh thank God ohh
Back in the day this was sure banker to end up in the restroom all day
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
cococandy:
Baked Salmon, seasoned potatoes and green beans.

Wow...so pink and pretty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thanks smiley
Thegamingorca:

Wow...so pink and pretty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sweetnonsense(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nnemuka:

it's actually not a new innovation... Hibiscus tea has been in existence world wide for a very long time. Just that right here in Nigeria, we are not familiar with the term 'Hibiscus tea', we only know it as zobo. In fact , majority of the people who consume zobo do not know that that pinkish leaf it is extracted from, is dried Hibiscus flower

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Toeyean1507:
Late breakie.......boiled white rice with catfish pepper soup
Catfish pepper soup kiss it's been a while
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
cutiereborn:

Catfish pepper soup kiss it's been a while
One of the best soup ever, IMO

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Toeyean1507:

One of the best soup ever, IMO
True word wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fountainofyouth(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.