Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788988 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2020
eyinjuege:

Akpos, Akpos, meya faru? Kilode na? You and Preston wan kill us with this una egusi soup o. Just give me the ponmo. That's all I need right now In Burna's voice "Ise yen killing dem sha.....Gbe body e" cheesy
ki ya hakuri. Take all the ponmo o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Yuneehk:
Egusi season bah? This looks really good.
Yes ma'am. Thanks!
Felixamos. Let's all use the report button on them.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Yuneehk:
Egusi season bah? This looks really good.
Yes ma'am. Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

You are very stupid infact your stupidity has no competition,i must have really hurt your broke ass no wonder you pissed that i ignored your broke ass!! The truth is i never knew of your miserable existence until nw, which proves you totally irrelevant both offline nd online!!
Nd this thing is someone's boyfriend? That your gf must be really unfortunate to be with a mentally deranged troll like you!! You sick!!
It's really painful a psycho like you can even quote me or view my picture,anyways i wnt argue with you no more since i am pretty sure non of your female generation can compete with me physically!!
You complained of derailing of thread, you doing the same.
Must you reply?
He quotes you, you reply, he quotes you again and you reply too, the cycle keeps going.
Haba, learn to ignore.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2020
Felixamos:

As in ehn... The whole thing is just too annoying.. Even though it's a faceless forum, does that give them the right to act senseless? The one that annoys me most is, amongst all the threads in nairaland where there could go to display their chidishness and idiocy, they choose this food section, a section that I call the oasis of nairaland because of how peaceful it use to be(before the arrival of their comments).. Their actions are just making me wish sense could be bought on eBay or Amazon but it cannot... Such a childish act from "so called men"...

Ignoring them will tire them quickly and they will move to their home (romance section and co), the reply they get is what give them the thumb up to continue trolling.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Mariangeles:

E don finish since grin
cry cry Next time

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2020
Akposy:

Definitely swallow. Mine was garnished with beef, okporoko (stock fish) and mackerel
I see you my Brother. Nice one

Looks yummy kiss which leaf did u use ?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Akposy:

Yes ma'am. Thanks!

OK..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2020
Chommieblaq:

Ignoring them will tire them quickly and they will move to their home (romance section and co), the reply they get is what give them the thumb up to continue trolling.

True and like @akposy suggested, let's also use the report botton while we carry out your plan of ignoring them...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Etinosa1234: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm not that of a good cook but I'm trying my best tho....
Since I moved off campus...i felt it was better for me to cook myself and avoid unnecessary expenses

pls... I nor too sabi

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Village kitchen

@Mayluv @speedybiscuit

Ingredients

Soft chicken - drumsticks
smoked paprika
ground white pepper
garlic powder
ground ginger
salt
ground black pepper
dried thyme
dried basil
oregano
all-purpose flour
cornstarch
buttermilk
onion powder

Instructions
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together buttermilk, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add in chicken pieces. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for hours or overnight

Prepare the breading by combining the flour, cornstarch, powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, white pepper, paprika, ground ginger, thyme, onion powder, black pepper, and salt in a bowl. Mix it thoroughly.

Working one at a time, remove chicken pieces from buttermilk mixture. Shake it gently to remove the excess. Place it in the breading mix and coat thoroughly.

Place the breaded chicken into the oil. Fry 3 or 4 pieces at a time. Fry each piece for 14 minutes, turning each piece over about every 2 minutes, until golden-brown

Remove from the oil and place on paper towels. Let them rest for some minutes before serving.

37 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Since I moved off campus...i felt it was better for me to cook myself and avoid unnecessary expenses

pls... I nor too sabi
Nice... It looks like yam and oil to me.. Am I correct?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Prestonn:

cry cry Next time
Of course smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Etinosa1234:

pls... I nor too sabi
You try...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Prestonn:
I see you my Brother. Nice one
Looks yummy kiss which leaf did u use ?
Ugu leaf (fluted pumpkin). Thanks Chef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sunday rice

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sunday brunch

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Speedybiscuit: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

@speedybiscuit

Ingredients

smoked paprika
ground white pepper
garlic powder
ground ginger
salt
ground black pepper
dried thyme
dried basil
oregano
all-purpose flour
cornstarch
buttermilk
onion powder

Instructions
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together buttermilk, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add in chicken pieces. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for hours or overnight

Prepare the breading by combining the flour, cornstarch, powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, white pepper, paprika, ground ginger, thyme, onion powder, black pepper, and salt in a bowl. Mix it thoroughly.

Working one at a time, remove chicken pieces from buttermilk mixture. Shake it gently to remove the excess. Place it in the breading mix and coat thoroughly.

Place the breaded chicken into the oil. Fry 3 or 4 pieces at a time. Fry each piece for 14 minutes, turning each piece over about every 2 minutes, until golden-brown

Remove from the oil and place on paper towels. Let them rest for some minutes before serving.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Etinosa1234: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Felixamos:
Nice... It looks like yam and oil to me.. Am I correct?
lmaoooo... thats Santana and egusi....
I didn't use much ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Etinosa1234: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mariangeles:
You try...

thanks boss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
breadplanets:
Sunday brunch
I am coming with my plate
This kind of jollof rice is eaten hot

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Coconut rice with Fried beef, fresh tomatoes, fresh pepper and onions. Happy Sunday! smiley

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sunday rice

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Etinosa1234:

lmaoooo... thats Santana and egusi....

I didn't use much ingredients

Its still nice man... Enjoy..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol @ Babychef Akposy.

So funny and cute.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Some people though.
They have been abusing the principles of some food, they abuse the culture all in the name adding ingredients.

I'm not here to criticize anybody but who adds tomatoes to coconut rice?

There is a reason why it's called "Coconut rice, because it's whitish and it taste of Coconut.
I've ate coconut rice for most parts of my life and I've never see where a coconut rice is cooked like Jollof rice.

Stop abusing the culture of our Nigerian food.

Nor go dey do, pass yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

I am coming with my plate
This kind of jollof rice is eaten hot
you gorit grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mayluv(f): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thank so much for the recipe Prestonn . Please what is buttermilk and where can I get it to buy.
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

@Mayluv @speedybiscuit

Ingredients

smoked paprika
ground white pepper
garlic powder
ground ginger
salt
ground black pepper
dried thyme
dried basil
oregano
all-purpose flour
cornstarch
buttermilk
onion powder

Instructions

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Some people though.
They have been abusing the principles of some food, they abuse the culture all in the name adding ingredients.

I'm not here to criticize anybody but who adds tomatoes to coconut rice?

There is a reason why it's called "Coconut rice, because it's whitish and it taste of Coconut.
I've ate coconut rice for most parts of my life and I've never see where a coconut rice is cooked like Jollof rice.

Stop abusing the culture of our Nigerian food.

Nor go dey do, pass yourself.
It's called innovation. What do we gain if we don't try new things. Let's leave our comfort zone and enjoy ourselves jare.
Haven't you heard of coconut fried rice? or coconut beans (frejon)?

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol @ Babychef Akposy.
So funny and cute.
cheesy Thanks ma'am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chef Prestonn

Come and eat. Dinner is ready

Modified
Please o is it advisable I put my gas cylinder inside my kitchen along with the cooker? I can't keep mine outside cos of these thieves o. Advice needed ASAP. I need to resume my bread baking Biko :d

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
this thread eh ....my stomach is making noise embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Windscribe, Prestonn and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.