Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,591 members, 7,854,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5826465 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:57am On Feb 05, 2020
sholay2011:

Ahhhh!! There is God oo...how can I eat this via laptop screen? cry
cheesy grin
I’ll mail some to you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Freshly harvested Irish potatoes are ready for sale o. They are very big and clean!!!

I sell per kg and also in 50kg bags. I also deliver Nationwide!
PM me if you're interested so I can secure your order. Make una patronize me biko.

Thanks
cc
Comtem2011
Kiki4
Ahnie

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2buffagain(m): 4:09am On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:
Gizdodo coming up smiley

Hmm.
You know, I could consider being your second husband...if you ask me nicely.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:52am On Feb 05, 2020
2buffagain:

Hmm.
You know, I could consider being your second husband...if you ask me nicely.

Already have too many husbands. Get in line lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:53am On Feb 05, 2020
How much per kg?

Akposy:
Freshly harvested Irish potatoes are ready for sale o. They are very big and clean!!!

I sell per kg and also in 50kg bags. I also deliver Nationwide!
PM me if you're interested so I can secure your order. Make una patronize me biko.

Thanks
cc
Comtem2011
Kiki4
Ahnie

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2buffagain(m): 5:51am On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:

See this one.
So in your mind now, you are a pimpette. cheesy

Go and siddon there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kingrexyl(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:

Side boyfriends, i know you have been collecting since. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by May006(f): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2020
this is beautifully made.
Akposy:
Breakfast and Lunch compressed grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by May006(f): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2020
favorite always.Enjoy
cococandy:
Gizdodo is ready:

Come join us . Very yummy wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:
Gizdodo is ready:

Come join us . Very yummy wink

Looks very yum kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Momcherry(f): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Oya e don do. Gba nu break! cheesy

Man shall not live by bread alone grin

It's time to invest.
Contact me sharperly if you have interest in buying some landed properties in Owerri. Come and invest in the East o..

We have some plots at;
Akachi, behind former governor's wife estate going for 13mil

Hilltop Estate, Amakohia Rd, 6.5 mil

Nekede

Umuguma

Naze, Aba Rd etc

This is 2020, a year of double blessings and double investments. Keep investing and keep the chopinson alive cheesy

Continue posting your delicious meals biko! I enjoy viewing them grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2020
May006:
favorite always.Enjoy

cutiereborn:

Looks very yum kiss
May006:
favorite always.Enjoy

Thanks my people

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Ao its my off day again..I'm here to drop another code for the niggaz who come here once once like me... After a hard day's night i just did a power breakfast to get ur blood circulating good, ur strength updated & ur libido high.

Green bell peppered Indomie with eggs and cold salad and freshly brewed and beveraged local weed tea cheesy

Don't dull

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:
How much per kg?

How would you transport to the USA?I'm curious...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
nwanneni:
How would you transport to the USA?I'm curious...
Not for myself.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:

Not for myself.
no shakes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Fruity.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mariangeles:
Fruity.

What is at the bottom? Custard?

This one go too sweet o. I am not irredeemable after all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mariangeles:
Fruity.
looks like sperm but I must confess it must be tasty.
If you can eat this then i know you will swallow cum effortlessly.
Kudos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
pocohantas:

What is at the bottom? Custard?

This one go too sweet o. I am not irredeemable after all. cheesy
It's pap.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
nwanneni:

That's offensive. Quit!

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

It's pap.

Enjoy nne.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Enjoy nne.
Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:
How much per kg?
300 per kg of big ones
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
May006:
this is beautifully made.
Thanks!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Akposy:

300 per kg of big ones
that’s not bad.

I want to buy from you. But I don’t know what to do with it. grin

Maybe you can do me a favor and send a 50kg bag to like a charity home or something around you. if you have anything like that close to you. Will that work?

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:
that’s not bad.

I want to buy from you. But I don’t know what to do with it. grin

Maybe you can do me a favor and send a 50kg bag to like a charity home or something around you. if you have anything like that close to you. Will that work?
hehehehe. I don't know. I'll think of someone or people befitting and get back to you. Lemme ask around

Modified
Don't you have a relation or anyone you'll like to give them to as show of love this month?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Akposy:

hehehehe. I don't know. I'll think of someone or people befitting and get back to you. Lemme ask around

Modified
Don't you have a relation or anyone you'll like to give them to as show of love this month?

Let me ask someone . They probably far from you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
There is an IDP camp for children in my area. Incase you don't find one
Akposy:

Modified

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:
Gizdodo coming up smiley
Seems you enjoy cooking. I personally do not have the patience to dice dodo this small
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Seems you enjoy cooking. I personally do not have the patience to dice dodo this small
Love cooking. Very therapeutic

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Halcyon123:
There is an IDP camp for children in my area. Incase you don't find one
oh that sounds perfect. Yay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mosco11(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.