Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5806788 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (3486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nnemuka:

post food and you are posting pics of a skinny guy
NneAMUKA, leave me alone biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Egg sauce with plain fried rice.
You can make this with your left over rice

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
oya come chop grin

You need the gym ASAP, atleast more muscles will cover all the bones....

Papanwamaikpe:
NneAMUKA , leave me alone biko grin
stop following me up and down, we dont do kitchen romance here undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
lolipopandy:
Plantain and chicken wings

Reminds me of my pregnancy days .there's this woman that sells it down my street ,if I didn't eat , I'd be so restless ehn.

I will buy it much and start eating it in the midnight when Oga's asleep.

With only wrapper on chest with low cut cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ..I'm sure I must have looked like a witch grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It looks nice!

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PDPGuy: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:
3 ingredient homemade flat bread.

Also called naan bread (Indian).
Can also be used as soft tortilla wrap.

Ingredients: self raising flour, plain sour yoghurt and water.

Can be brushed with garlic salt in olive oil for garlic naan or cooked plain for plain naan.

Eat with homemade Indian curry or as a breakfast wrap,

Abeg, ship this one down south tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
PDPGuy:

Abeg, ship this one down south tongue
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:
I have this French press and never actually used it for anything.

Good tip .
Thanks.... I always use mine for cappuccino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Akamu is better compared to this "sacrifice for diety" you posted here grin

Come make I host you this weekend grin atleast make you chop balance diet grin

What is your problem this guy? Is it a food competition thread? If you don't like it just pass and stop misbehaving.. Some of us would still like the picture... Behave yourself guy...

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
poshestmina:

Reminds me of my pregnancy days .there's this woman that sells it down my street ,if I didn't eat , I'd be so restless ehn.

I will buy it much and start eating it in the midnight when Oga's asleep.

With only wrapper on chest with low cut cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ..I'm sure I must have looked like a witch grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It looks nice!
You sure did look like a witch with the picture I painted in my head grin grin
You were satisfying your weird craving so that's fine though.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yuneehk:

You sure did look like a witch with the picture I painted in my head grin grin
You were satisfying your weird craving so that's fine though.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy winkBe nice to a sister grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:
Your egg sauce looks more like those primary school red popcorn. Not enticing.

Nice plate anyway.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:

Nice plate anyway.
Thanks

I deliberately scrambled the eggs to match with the rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:

Seriously?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NothingDoMe: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:
This food saved my life in Secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
NothingDoMe:
This food saved my life in Secondary school.
Exactly.
It was my intention of making and posting.
A meal that is simple, cheap, yet nourishing.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Thanks

I deliberately scrambled the eggs to match with the rice
Just seeing this now.

Now i get. Well, I've learnt not to judge any meal by its look. Because just like the sauce looks like popcorn, it might be so delicious and tasty. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Exactly.
It was my intention of making and posting.
A meal that is simple, cheap, yet nourishing.

And it was achieved.. Just ignore that troll and future ones..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
sholay2011:

Seriously?
Yea, no intended insult or jokes Bruv.

At first, I wanted to ask if it taste so good mixing white rice and popcorn, until I saw where she wrote "Sauce".

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:

Just seeing this now.

Now i get. Well, I've learnt not to judge any meal by its look. Because just like the sauce looks like popcorn, it might be so delicious and tasty. smiley
Popcorn is still food right? So no offense taken
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Popcorn is still food right? So no offense taken
Yea, you don't need to pick offense. I just had to say my mind on what I feel about your sauce without insult.

Do you like red popcorn?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:

Yea, you don't need to pick offense. I just had to say my mind on what I feel about your sauce without insult.

Do you like red popcorn?
Popcorn, I like.
Red popcorn, I don't know that is.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Na bread be that? grin grin
Yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Popcorn, I like.
Red popcorn, I don't know that is.
I like popcorn too.

Below is a sample of red popcorn.

Be honest, aren't there similarities in looks compared to your sauce? cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Akposy:

Yes
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:

I like popcorn too.

Below is a sample of red popcorn.

Be honest, aren't there similarities in looks compared to your sauce? cheesy
They look even more colourful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Breakfast and Lunch compressed grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Gizdodo coming up smiley

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:
Gizdodo coming up smiley
*Carefully cleans cutlery*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:24am On Feb 05, 2020
sholay2011:

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:03am On Feb 05, 2020
Gizdodo is ready:

Come join us . Very yummy wink

sholay2011:

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 1:43am On Feb 05, 2020
cococandy:
Gizdodo is ready:

Come join us . Very yummy wink

Ahhhh!! There is God oo...how can I eat this via laptop screen? cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (3486) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: radautoworks, Goldsplash(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.