Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5772573 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Akposy:

It's called innovation. What do we gain if we don't try new things. Let's leave our comfort zone and enjoy ourselves jare.
Haven't you heard of coconut fried rice? or coconut beans (frejon)?
I understand but i feel there are some meal you can't temper with, and one of them is coconut rice or Banga rice.

Because once we temper with the coconut or Banga flavour and taste, it's no longer coconut or Banga rice.

Yes you can eat them mix with stew or salad or other things but that rice must be strictly coconut or Banga Rice.
It's like i say to you, come drink water because you are tasty and then i give you water and there is sugar in it.

It doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2020

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
I understand but i feel there are some meal you can't temper with, and one of them is coconut rice or Banga rice.

Because once we temper with the coconut or Banga flavour and taste, it's no longer coconut or Banga rice.

Yes you can eat them mix with stew or salad or other things but that rice must be strictly coconut or Banga Rice.
It's like i say to you, come drink water because you are tasty and then i give you water and there is sugar in it.

It doesn't make sense.
I actually drink water with lemon slice in it as my "water" :d :d :d It helps one drink water better cos of the refreshing taste

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
shilz:
the softeness of this pomo er tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Etinosa1234:
I'm not that of a good cook but I'm trying my best tho....
Since I moved off campus...i felt it was better for me to cook myself and avoid unnecessary expenses

pls... I nor too sabi
WTF!!! shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
What did you use to make that eba look like that?
Akposy:
Chef Prestonn

Come and eat. Dinner is ready

Modified
Please o is it advisable I put my gas cylinder inside my kitchen along with the cooker? I can't keep mine outside cos of these thieves o. Advice needed ASAP. I need to resume my bread baking Biko :d
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Akposy:
Chef Prestonn

Modified
Please o is it advisable I put my gas cylinder inside my kitchen along with the cooker? I can't keep mine outside cos of these thieves o. Advice needed ASAP. I need to resume my bread baking Biko :d
Not advisable

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
What did you use to make that eba look like that?
I used a round plate for tge round one. I used my hand for the other

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Not advisable
Oh no! Wetin person go do now?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ignore him. See e mouth like whale. If he likes, he can wail all he wants about culture.

I can't even bring myself to eat just white coconut rice without adding colours. So if i had added green and yellow bell pepper to make it more colourful, by now he would have jumped into the lagoon and drowned. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yeye dey smell!

All this small children sef. Instead of him to read weĺl so he can pass Jamb this year, he came online to come disturb my rice acting like a poor critic.
Akposy:

It's called innovation. What do we gain if we don't try new things. Let's leave our comfort zone and enjoy ourselves jare.
Haven't you heard of coconut fried rice? or coconut beans (frejon)?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

It doesn't make sense.
You're not far from the truth. You'll see girls of nowadays using tomatoes to prepare banga stew(ofe okwu). My ex then used to be guilty of such. When I asked her, she said tomatoes enable the banga stew to be more thicker.......and I was like "Are you still going to call it banga stew?" grin

I won't be surprise in the future seeing them adding tomatoes to soup in order to spice it up or make it more thicker grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Akposy:

Oh no! Wetin person go do now?
is your compound not fenced?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Ignore him. See e mouth like whale. If he likes, he can wail all he wants about culture.

I can't even bring myself to eat just white coconut rice without adding colours. So if i had added green and yellow bell pepper to make it more colourful, by now he would have jumped into the lagoon and drowned. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yeye dey smell!

All this small children sef. Instead of him to read weĺl so he can pass Jamb this year, he came online to come disturb my rice acting like a poor critic.
Learn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
is your compound not fenced?
It's not fenced..there's a connection with other compounds
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Etinosa1234: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
WTF!!! shocked
Guy leave me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Akposy:

It's not fenced..there's a connection with other compounds
Hmmmm this one hard oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Guy leave me ooo
Easy oh! Na only bricklayers and iron benders dey chop that kind of food oh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Etinosa1234: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Easy oh! Na only bricklayers and iron benders dey chop that kind of food oh grin

Guy....me and u get quarrel

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Akposy:
Chef Prestonn

Modified

Wow!!! So inviting and nice plating

Thanks Boss.. Make I quick wash my hand and join the table cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2020
mayluv:
Thank so much for the recipe Prestonn . Please what is buttermilk and where can I get it to buy.
You're welcome

Buttermilk is a slightly sour milk. The sourness of buttermilk comes from acids in the milk, most notably, lactic acids. Buttermilk is use for cooking, baking and marination.

You can get it in any grocery store.... Shoprite have it

But I usually make mine at home, all you need is Lime and milk or vinegar

Homemade buttermilk

Ingredients
Milk
Fresh lemon juice or white vinegar

Instructions
Add the milk and lemon juice together in a bowl or French Press and stir.
Allow the milk to rest for at least 5 minutes but no longer than 10 minutes.
When the milk is slightly curdled, the buttermilk is ready to use

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Guy....me and u get quarrel
n vex baba. Just take am easy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nnemuka:

Yes he is undecided

Dear ladies protect your to*o from these animals below

Buhari Oooh grin grin grin grin grin

This one weak me.

They are just gonna waste their time. Babes wey full everywhere, na here they wan come.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Prestonn:

You're welcome

Buttermilk is a slightly sour milk. The sourness of buttermilk comes from acids in the milk, most notably, lactic acids. Buttermilk is use for cooking, baking and marination.

Homemade buttermilk

Ingredients
Milk

Instructions
You have this amazing skills and wealth of experience Sir, Thank you for sharing with us.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
I made this almost crunchy spicy sweet potatoes

Ingredients .

Sweet potatoes
4 tea spoon of vegetable oil
2 Maggi cubes
Dry Grounded Pepper
Salt.

Pour sliced potatoes in already boiling water, add enough dry pepper, and half table spoon of salt , allow it boil for just 3mins (half done) and drain the water with basket .

while still in the basket, add the oil , sprinkle the maggi , dry pepper and salt and shake to mix .

then set in a baking tray and place in already heated oven

turn after 20mins , then low the heat and allow it to dry well.

Sweet Potatoes = N200
Other ingredients = N100

Total cost. = N300

can be served with fried beef and fresh juice. wink wink!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by VicThory(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Who's Hungry?

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Prestonn:

You're welcome

Homemade buttermilk

Ingredients
Milk

Instructions
Wow!
Who knew it was this simple?
Thanks for sharing.
Bake American biscuits for us one of these days...they use buttermilk a lot
I'm sure cococandy can make it too

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mayluv(f): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank you again Prestonn. You are simply amazing
Prestonn:

You're welcome

Homemade buttermilk

Ingredients
Milk

Instructions

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
VicThory:
Who's
Hungry?
Not anymore. lol
what is that bro? rumpled eggs??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
VicThory:
Who's
Hungry?
Please is this meat or what?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
This section is dry today,what happened?
Anyways let me wet it,this is what i ate for dinner today,indomie has been saving lives since time of memorial,all thanks to indomie i wnt be going to bed hungry tonight.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Indomie can cure hunger sharp sharp aha

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:44am On Feb 04, 2020
FutureFocus:

You have this amazing skills and wealth of experience Sir, Thank you for sharing with us.
Thanks Boss ... Much respect

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.