Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5806256 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (3486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:47am On Feb 04, 2020
mayluv:
Thank you again Prestonn. You are simply amazing
Thanks Mami.....Much love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:54am On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Wow!
Who knew it was this simple?
Thanks for sharing.
Bake American biscuits for us one of these days...they use buttermilk a lot
Very simple and fresh.

Gonna bake it some day cheesy

Muchas gracias kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:43am On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Wow!
Who knew it was this simple?
Thanks for sharing.
Bake American biscuits for us one of these days...they use buttermilk a lot
I'm sure cococandy can make it too

cheesy Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I’ve not tried to make American biscuits before. I don’t really like them. Especially the traditional American way of eating them with gravy.

Maybe I’ll try to make them now that you believe in me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:45am On Feb 04, 2020
I have this French press and never actually used it for anything.

Good tip .
Prestonn:

You're welcome

Buttermilk is a slightly sour milk. The sourness of buttermilk comes from acids in the milk, most notably, lactic acids. Buttermilk is use for cooking, baking and marination.

You can get it in any grocery store.... Shoprite have it

But I usually make mine at home, all you need is Lime and milk or vinegar

Homemade buttermilk

Ingredients
Milk
Fresh lemon juice or white vinegar

Instructions
Add the milk and lemon juice together in a bowl or French Press and stir.
Allow the milk to rest for at least 5 minutes but no longer than 10 minutes.
When the milk is slightly curdled, the buttermilk is ready to use

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2020
3 ingredient homemade flat bread.

Also called naan bread (Indian).
Can also be used as soft tortilla wrap.

Ingredients: self raising flour, plain sour yoghurt and water.

Can be brushed with garlic salt in olive oil for garlic naan or cooked plain for plain naan.

Eat with homemade Indian curry or as a breakfast wrap,

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:

Can be brushed with garlic salt in olive oil for garlic naan or cooked plain for plain naan.

This one too foreign for me oh... Lol.. I initially thought it was fried egg.. It looks good by the way.. Enjoy..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DADDY2or3FISHES: 3:43am On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:

hei God. How I wish

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Speedybiscuit: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:

Growing up, my mom used to make us something like this with just Flour (not self raising) salt and water Roti or Unleavened Bread she called it. And we would have it with Fried fish for breakfast on Saturday mornings.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:

cheesy Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I’ve not tried to make American biscuits before. I don’t really like them. Especially the traditional American way of eating them with gravy.

Maybe I’ll try to make them now that you believe in me grin grin
Please do.
Looking forward to it smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:

They look so good.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2020
Recipe please
cococandy:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2020
rush hour !!
our Nigerian Fried Rice.

Ingredients:

Green Peas
Green Beans
Carrot
onions
curry
oregano
diced liver
chicken stock
knor cubes

no shrimps and sweet corn today!

Peppered Native Chicken

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kendrick93(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2020
Breakfast

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Plantain and chicken wings

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Please who knows how to make gurasa?
Below is the picture

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

They look so good.

Thanks smiley

Speedybiscuit:

Growing up, my mom used to make us something like this with just Flour (not self raising) salt and water Roti or Unleavened Bread she called it. And we would have it with Fried fish for breakfast on Saturday mornings.

Your mom is da bomb

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Halcyon123:
Recipe please
Start with 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup yoghurt. Mix into a dough. Add a little water at a time until you get a soft stretchy consistency. I usually just eyeball my ingredients measurements.

roll dough into circles of about 1/2 inch thickness and diameter of your choice. Cook both sides (flipping halfway through cooking) on a flat greased surface until it puffs up and browns on each side.

Cool and serve. Enjoy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
lolipopandy:
Na you o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Below is the picture

i miss this snack. very filing.
I don't know how to make it. you could probably ask the women who make waina/masa to teach you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Thanks dear
cococandy:

Start with 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup yoghurt. Mix into a dough. Add a little water at a time until you get a soft stretchy consistency. I usually just eyeball my ingredients measurements.

roll dough into circles of about 1/2 inch thickness and diameter of your choice. Cook both sides (flipping halfway through cooking) on a flat greased surface until it puffs up and browns on each side.

Cool and serve. Enjoy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
Forgotten how to but you can check Google. You will get the recipe there
AgbenuAnna:
Below is the picture
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Na you o
I follow you for back
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
lunch
Anyone interested should join me on the floor

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Akposy:
Indomie can cure hunger sharp sharp aha
Na bread be that? grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
lolipopandy:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nnemuka:
lunch
Anyone interested should join me on the floor
Suffer no dey tire you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
cry cry I don tire truly
Reason i am looking for a submissive husband that can cook.
I for employ you but I don't want to die drinking Akamu everyday grin
Papanwamaikpe:
Suffer no dey tire you

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nnemuka:
cry cry I don tire truly
grin grin
You should have ignored him honestly.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nnemuka:
cry cry I don tire truly
Akamu is better compared to this "sacrifice for diety" you posted here grin

Come make I host you this weekend grin atleast make you chop balance diet grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Petyprincess:

grin grin
You should have ignored him honestly.
I am trying to but he's cyberstalking me.
seems he is on heat undecided

Papanwamaikpe:
Akamu is better compared to this "sacrifice for diety" you posted here grin

Come make I host you this weekend grin atleast make you chop balance diet grin
post the balance diet you eat regularly fess naa
Na beans and Akamu be d food?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nnemuka:

I am trying to but he's cyberstalking me.
seems he is on heat undecided

post the balance diet you eat regularly fess naa
Na beans and Akamu be d food?
oya come chop grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
oya come chop grin
post food and you are posting pics of a skinny guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (3486) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TeeAL(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.