Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788055 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mixed spahegetti and macaroni + chicken wings.

Join me.

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Present....

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Under16:

There must be one FOOL.
I know what u want to turn this thread to by coming up with your senseless caution post, but I won't go that route with u. Everyone can not be f00lish at the same time.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Under16:

Tell am say u dey go isolation center make she come dey go

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy isolation centre no go be our potion o IJMN...lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
omooba969:

Na just one night o & I now need my space undecided

No be ashawo...lol cheesy

there is lock down everywhere. but of you should practice social distancing together.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Akposy recipe please
let me try and make it today or tomorrow
I'm coming. Let me try and write it out. It's a bit complex

OgbeniOptional:
E sweet die, I remain for you o. Just bring semo this time

Thanks Bros! Ayam coming

Munzy14:

Nice looking!

Meanwhile, Beef 200?

ooh!!! even kpomo 100! do u reside in the north?

Yes. I'm a tenant Northerner cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
I haven't tried it with bread dough. Don't even know how to make bread.
Can you give me your bread recipe? Pending when i get flour. I am using the lockdown to practice how to make snacks.

Picture of my mixer
I wrote the bread recipe up here o. Lemme try and find the page number. I will modify
Your mixer is a stand mixer. How many watts?

Modified
This is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/1882#87853122

Amorprincesa24:
This looks so delicious. Would have visited if we were neighbours forgetting the stay at home and social distancing palaver. Do you have a pancake maker? I can't make pancakes again until i get that machine. Cos mine has always looked ugly and not round.
It was delicious cheesy cheesy cheesy. I don't have a pancake maker. This is the first time I'm hearing of it. I used a non-stick pan. You can try with a non stick pan.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dyt:
Present....

Sweet Jesus! shocked

For you alone?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

Heavenly pancakes!

My first experience with pancakes was bad also.

Thanks. Yours have gotten better?

cococandy:
Pancakes, bacon and plain scrambled eggs.

Cococandy oo. Your pancakes are lovely! This was exactly what I wanted to make o....I mean the cream topping. I planned on using Swiss meringue but the egg failed to get to stiff peak. I was frustrated so I gave up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Sweet Jesus! shocked

For you alone?

Join me
But iyaf finish sef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
quick fix sandwich.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Late lunch though
Fried rice with chicken and banana

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks! I don enter one chance be that. It is well
its not a total waste the hand blender I mean. U can use it for your eggs whn making sponge cake and pancakes. Even mixing akara and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Noodles wink

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Akposy:

Cococandy oo. Your pancakes are lovely! This was exactly what I wanted to make o....I mean the cream topping. I planned on using Swiss meringue but the egg failed to get to stiff peak. I was frustrated so I gave up
how come your eggs refused to get to stiff peaks whn you have a hand mixer? Or u mistakenly got the yolk inside the white?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ofe akwu for sunday brunch

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
breadplanets:
Ofe akwu for sunday brunch
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks cheesy

Use whipped cream. So much easier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Akposy:
Happy Sunday Chefs et Foodies.

I couldn't sleep last night. I kept seeing that pancake and the mummy's face..the one with the pancake. I knew I didn't like pancakes because the one I made during my teenage days was a big error. Since then, I haven't tried it again.

With no maple syrup or fruit in my house, I decided to make my own syrup.. Vanilla syrup (made with granulated sugar, caster sugar, brown sugar, vinegar, .margarine and vanilla).
Also, I used juicy raisins as topping. This is the fluffiest and softest pancakes I've ever had. I'm so proud of myself...I conquered the pancake phobia. Thanks to the guy that posted d pancake earlier...... Next try should be Chef Prestonn plantain moi moi
My pancake is never thick like this on the inside please I'll need your receipe..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
This life I can't kee myself oh cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yuneehk:

cheesy cheesy
Hei cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Biingoo:
Hei cheesy
How does one reply to this grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
So my mom has been complaining that I've been lazing around too much since I came home after the lockdown. They actually forced me to cook for the family today and this is the result.. grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yuneehk:

How does one reply to this grin
By dropping your contact in my pm grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Darkseid:
So my mom has been complaining that I've been lazing around too much since I came home after the lockdown. They actually forced me to cook for the family today and this is the result.. grin grin

Set awon presentation geng cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Biingoo:
This life I can't kee myself oh cheesy
I love this!
U also included the finished pic cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
loveymom:
@Lalas247

Here it is, not too bad, the oat is not overpowering, I was scared adding oat.

It doesn't have Volume like using all purpose flour
Or maybe add baking powder next time .... always good to buy a little tin and have in the cupboard.

Looks good though , how was the taste?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mashed potatoe - boil potatoe with pinch of salt , once soft add milk , black pepper (optional) and lots of butter. Mash it up ...

Lamb chops - you can get this cut from any butcher , season as you like .... I added mint leaves to mine ..
You can shallow fry or grill. I grilled mine ..

Unfortunately no salad grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dinner

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
My love for Fried rice tho.
Dinner - Fried rice, Turkey and chicken.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lalas247:

Or maybe add baking powder next time .... always good to buy a little tin and have in the cupboard.

Looks good though , how was the taste?

I used baking powder, the taste was good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thank you so much. I think the mixer is 220w. I can't remember and i don't have the manual anymore.
Akposy:

I wrote the bread recipe up here o. Lemme try and find the page number. I will modify
Your mixer is a stand mixer. How many watts?

Modified
This is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/1882#87853122

It was delicious cheesy cheesy cheesy. I don't have a pancake maker. This is the first time I'm hearing of it. I used a non-stick pan. You can try with a non stick pan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.