Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5824971 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2020
This looks so delicious. Would have visited if we were neighbours forgetting the stay at home and social distancing palaver. Do you have a pancake maker? I can't make pancakes again until i get that machine. Cos mine has always looked ugly and not round.
Akposy:
Happy Sunday Chefs et Foodies.

I couldn't sleep last night. I kept seeing that pancake and the mummy's face..the one with the pancake. I knew I didn't like pancakes because the one I made during my teenage days was a big error. Since then, I haven't tried it again.

With no maple syrup or fruit in my house, I decided to make my own syrup.. Vanilla syrup (made with granulated sugar, caster sugar, brown sugar, vinegar, .margarine and vanilla).
Also, I used juicy raisins as topping. This is the fluffiest and softest pancakes I've ever had. I'm so proud of myself...I conquered the pancake phobia. Thanks to the guy that posted d pancake earlier...... Next try should be Chef Prestonn plantain moi moi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Coco what's on the pancakes? The white stuff.
cococandy:
Pancakes, bacon and plain scrambled eggs.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2020
Is she the one that likes adding cooked corn to her food?
Mariangeles:

Hey eyinjuege, you might be right! shocked

She recently quoted me with the above, and I was pretty sure I've had no previous conversation with that monicker.
I was going to ask who it was, but I didn't want to be rude so I let it be.

Jagugu dear, is it you for real? Omg! grin
I've missed your posts.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
NextD18:

Elder001! You will not pay attention now and learn.....Next thing, you'll start downloading Ogbono soup again from another website to eat as usual.
grin grin cheesy lol

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Is she the one that likes adding cooked corn to her food?
Yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Akposy:
Isolation Ogbono Soup

This is for the bachelors and singles that are thinking of a cheap yet good meal to make

Ogbono - 100
Crayfish - 50
Locust beans - 10
Oil - 40
Beef - 200
Stock fish - 50
Kpomo - 100
Pepper and seasoning - 30
Ugu - 50
Total is 630

Wash your proteins (beef, kpomo and stock fish).
Boil the beef and kpomo till it is nearly soft. Add in the stock fish and cook till they are soft.
In a small plate (not rubber plate), add in your ground Ogbono, crayfish and locust beans. Pour the oil in it and mix very well. Put on top of the boiling meat pot and still till the mix dissolves.
Pour the ogbono mix into the boiling water and stir in a skillful manner till the soup becomes slimy.
Add water according to the consistency you want. Allow to boil till it bubbles and the aroma fills your kitchen.
Add in your diced ugu...cook for about 5 mins
Remove from heat and serve with any swallow of choice.

Modified
Pics 4 is how the ogbono will look like when melted
Nice looking!

Meanwhile, Beef 200?

ooh!!! even kpomo 100! do u reside in the north?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Coco what's on the pancakes? The white stuff.

Whipped cream and maple syrup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2020
Thank you
cococandy:

Whipped cream and maple syrup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Okay
Mariangeles:

Yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Holla!!!! @ Mayluv ... @ Amorprincesa24

PLANTAIN MOIN-MOIN

INGREDIENTS
~ Over-ripe plantain
~Crayfish powder
~Red bell pepper
~Chopped onions
~Salt
~Chilli powder
~Seasoning cubes
~Palm oil
~Water
~Plantain flour/Optional

INSTRUCTIONS

1.....Peel your over-ripe plantain and blend it with the chopped onions, red bell pepper and water.

2..... In a bowl, pour your plantain mixture and mix in the palm oil, chilli powder, salt, crayfish powder and seasoning cubes... At this stage you can decide to add your plantain flour if using.

3.....Place the plantain mixture in a foil container, banana leaves or ceramic bowl for steaming.

4.....Add water in a pot and bring to boil, the water should not be above your container....Place your plantain moin moin to steam for about 30 minutes.. Take it out and allow to cool down a bit, and serve.

Plantain Moin-Moin can be eaten on its own.

Note:
●Some people do add corn, cooked beans, or plantain flour while mixing the plantain mixture.

●You can also bake it using oven.
Good, Local cuisine over international.

Had a lot of this with vegetable sauce and water growing up.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by naylor(f): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Bread toast and fried eggs mixed with little sauce.
Thanks Mariangeles, you inspired this I saw your post on bread toast and decided to try it. I loooooove it the taste is delicious.
I had this with a mug of gingered tea, I don already clear am before I remembered that I had to take a pic oh well.
Happy Sunday all.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Dyt:

Won't still stop y'all from cheating
**picks teeth**

No! Don't hold such thoughts.
You should be optimistic and positive minded that you won't end up with a pathological cheat and liar.

Have you not heard of the perfect matrimony?
Don't be left behind.

What did u cook make I come chop abeg..

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2020
naylor:
Bread toast and fried eggs mixed with little sauce.
Thanks Mariangeles, you inspired this I saw your post on bread toast and decided to try it. I loooooove it the taste is delicious.
I had this with a mug of gingered tea, I don already clear am before I remembered that I had to take a pic oh well.
Happy Sunday all.

Awwwwwwwwwwn
Thank you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
E sweet die, I remain for you o. Just bring semo this time

Akposy:

Lol. Your soup is inviting though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Akposy recipe please
let me try and make it today or tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Good, Local cuisine over international.

Had a lot of this with vegetable sauce and water growing up.
Thanks Boss.

Probably you grew up eating mostly local cuisine.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rice and turkey stew. Added a bit of my vegetable soup.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lalaponcus(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
My people. Here is turkey oo. Come and join

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
duchaB:

No! Don't hold such thoughts.
You should be optimistic and positive minded that you won't end up with a pathological cheat and liar.

Have you not heard of the perfect matrimony?
Don't be left behind.

What did u cook make I come chop abeg..

Yimu
I don't kuku want perfect
I want to nag and get screwed real hard same time tongue tongue tongue
Abeg make I no derail thread

Tired of cooking cos I cook everyday
My guest is cooking, whatever she makes I go chop.
I trained her well so I expect something good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
How do you tell a woman politely that it's time to leave? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
omooba969:
cheesy
You don't. She leaves when she wants to.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tonyfx:

Who made y'all foodlander critics, if you don't her post keep it to yourself and move on. angry angry
There must be one MOFO

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
omooba969:
How many days she done stay? Hope say no b ashawo u go carry?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Prestonn:
Thanks Boss.
Probably you grew up eating mostly local cuisine.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Under16:

How many days she done stay? Hope say no b ashawo u go carry?

Na just one night o & I now need my space undecided

No be ashawo...lol cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

cheesy
You don't. She leaves when she wants to.

I need my space abeg... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Goat meat stew in a bit.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Under16:
[s]You come on here and presentvsomething that looks like a baby's mucous and say 'food is ready'..omg! Our eyes don suffer. See the way you scattered the cream all over the place even my KG son won't do this dirt. We someone caution you go haywire and blabbing like a headless chicken all over the place. You can never adhere to a simple advice. Everything isn't fight[/s]!
Jesus!
The least anyone can do is to caution anyone on this thread! If a picture is not appealing to your eyes, scroll down & pass. People are making sacrifice to post these pics here, every pics should be appreciated!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PreetyAngel4U: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Waiting for it to cool down. Ekpang family stuff...

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
PreetyAngel4U:
Waiting for it to cool down. Ekpang family stuff...
Looks so yummy. Should I come join you?

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
omooba969:

Na just one night o & I now need my space undecided

No be ashawo...lol cheesy

Tell am say u dey go isolation center make she come dey go

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.