Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5740729 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Passionate1:
[img][/img]
Please i dnt ask too much,just give me the meatpie cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dlinglos(f): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Passionate1:
[img][/img]
The meatpie looks really nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
screenshot to reduce image size and share

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Making something new for lunch. Trying potato fufu.
Finally did. It taste ok and taste like potatoes. I added some flour as a binder. Might give it another trial again.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Passionate1:
[img][/img]
Shift small.

Hian!! Na only you go chop bread finish?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Passionate1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Farmdog:
Shift small.

Hian!! Na only you go chop bread finish?
grin chopping time! Stay home,chop and fuccckk.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Passionate1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please i dnt ask too much,just give me the meatpie cry
grin cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Passionate1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
dlinglos:

The meatpie looks really nice
Yeah ! Thanks!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hresso: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
pocohantas:
Done...

Nice picture and plate angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hresso: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dyt:
Porridge
Oven cooked stick gizzard
Pelu ata rederede

Mashed potatoes..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hresso: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Lunch : Rice and stew + fried drumstick cool

Before this lockdown, to knot tie Don dey turn serious task....As some of my friends claim I don't have neck again, I just hope I will be able to wear shirt after this lockdown is over embarassed

Where's aro1
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by psylliumhusk1: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Passionate1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grilled turkey. .my dinner
[

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
hresso:

Where's aro1

I don't get u
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
GboyegaD:
Making something new for lunch. Trying potato fufu.
Finally did. It taste ok and taste like potatoes. I added some flour as a binder. Might give it another trial again.
This guy and fufu these days.

Let's go back to that your amala and ewedu please. Ewedu is the green one right, please share ingredients.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Gibberish!

Get your monicker off my mentions and off my sight, you attention seeking gossip!!!
I don't want to see anything about you!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
pocohantas:
Done...
If I hadnt read the ingredients I would assume it is hot (pepper). Very welcoming

ceeceeuwa:
Some cakes for hubby's birthday... Since no party is allowed in this coro lock down we cut and ate it alone... Don't wana be seen in the magistrate court biko.
China won see heaven grin grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
pocohantas:

I’ll beat you o. angrygrin

The-lastorca is different from that drunkard @ Thegamingorcà. Yes, the latter is a doctor. cheesy

Why are you like this? undecided

How are you holding up, I'm now hearing the robberies no be here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dinner.
Fried sweet potatoes(Odunkun)and Fried eggs.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:
Well done.
Your home must smell heavenly with all the baking
the smell was all over the place. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Farmdog:
If I hadnt read the ingredients I would assume it is hot (pepper). Very welcoming

Thanks.
You mean the yellow pepper? It is pretty hot though, with a nice smell. Growing up my mum always used it in okazi/oha soup. Especially OKAZI SOUP. She said it has a nice aroma and it doesn’t alter the soup’s colour like black/red pepper. I picked it up since then.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Why are you like this? undecided
How are you holding up, I'm now hearing the robberies no be here

Lmao. So I heard. Everywhere robbery, anybody wey come rob me, e no go see any money collect o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dyt:

You are doing well my sister
Thank you sis
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yomibabe(f): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Homemade bread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Most of the times when some of us are eating very very nice food we won’t even remember the existence of this thread. grin

Na when food don finish person go remember say one food thread Dey nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Farmdog:
This guy and fufu these days.

Let's go back to that your amala and ewedu please. Ewedu is the green one right, please share ingredients.

The Ewedu I cooked was brought from Nigeria fried however, many Asian/Philippines grocery store stock it and it is called Jute leaf. All you need do is to put a little potash in a pot and add water. Once it boils, add the leaves and allow it to boil. Pour it into a blender and blend for smooth consistency. Add seasoning as you do desire (crayfish, salt, and Locust beans).

For Gbegiri, use blender wash the beans, bill am well with Sally and onion and then pour am back inside blender and blend am well, then surge and allow to cook and that's it. Add seasoning as you do desire (crayfish, Locust beans, and salt).
N.B: Not too much a fan of Maggi so none in these ones.

For the solids, na stay at home cause am so now I take it like 3 to 4 times weekly and I dey do my experiment dey go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks.
You mean the yellow pepper? It is pretty hot though, with a nice smell. Growing up my mum always used it in okazi/oha soup. Especially OKAZI SOUP. She said it has a nice aroma and it doesn’t alter the soup’s colour like black/red pepper. I picked it up since then.

that yellow fresh pepper is called Cameroon pepper.It has a beautiful aroma and it can make stew taste great.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chef Under16.

Lockdown Buhari. Honey beans with smokey red oil and bread. Who cares for some?

This is how I love my brown beans,oil flow and shine

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Akposy:
Marble sponge cake and custard

I didnt get what i expected with the cake

Mariga....kwantinu

Hehehehehe...I wan chop cake.. No tell me say e dun finish o grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2020

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Are you serious?
Chidonsky:
that yellow fresh pepper is called Cameroon pepper It has a beautiful aroma and it can make stew taste great.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Are you serious?
yes very sure unless the one she used is different.If you get to market ask for fresh Cameroon pepper.It is always on yellow colour anything outside that is not yellow pepper.It is rare to get sometime since it is a seasonal pepper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.