Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5780866 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Chidonsky:
yes very sure unless the one she used is different.If you get to market ask for fresh Cameroon pepper.It is always on yellow colour anything outside that is not yellow pepper.It is rare to get sometime since it is a seasonal pepper.
You're very correct. Yellow pepper is Cameroon pepper. However, it is not seasonal. It is grown all year round
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
I was blocked abi muted for some days back, I don't know what my offence was.

Anyway...

Pic 1: Hot and crusty...going down with chilled zobo drink.

Pic 2: The usual Yam and Eggsauce.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Farmdog:
The yellow one is fried rice. Is the red one party jollof or jollof rice? What's the difference?

She has come again grin Have you ever thought maybe Somali?

Really? Would have never thought of that cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2020
MariamAlheri:

Anyway...

This is nice kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

This is nice kiss

Thanks much.

Eku lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Akposy:

You're very correct. Yellow pepper is Cameroon pepper. However, it is not seasonal. It is grown all year round
may be because you are in the north you can always have access to it.Here in the south there are time you can't find it in the market.You guys are lucky in the north,when i went to jos last month i just realise the level of farm produce available for consumption.The onions i bought there #700 is worth #2500 here.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Passionate1:
[img][/img]

Yuuuuuum! Please I want just one meatpie...

Thanks grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2020
cococandy:
Are you feeling better now?
Thanks. Just the temperature...the rest is just there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2020
cococandy:
Are you feeling better now?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Really? Would have never thought of that cheesy
Or maybe Seychelles?

Akposy:

You're fine as it is Mr. Chef. You can't be sick after that mouth watering baking you did yesterday. Ask sexyjjiga to give you some of the blended juice he's having.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2020
cococandy:
I miss cooking for a lot of people to come and eat.

If we are alive after this whole corona bullshit, the first time I’m doing is a house food fest. We can call it corona survival party cheesy grin
Pass me the IV. Keep turkey for me...it has been ages since i ate one.

Halcyon....do they even sell turkey in Jos?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
MariamAlheri:

Wow.

Benjamin4388:

Don't forget to invite me

Akposy:

Pass me the IV. Keep turkey for me...it has been ages since i ate one.

Halcyon....do they even sell turkey in Jos?

You are all invited. kiss

Akposy wishing you good health.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Trust me, I have been ignoring your double-faced ass, tantrums and slimy attitude. The day I will have your time, you will know what PREDICTABLE is. Fck off my mentions.

Now to important people and matters...

Please, what is the best long grained rice in the market?

DuchaB, this you? Wow.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Join me

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jaksmillioniar: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
cococandy:

You are all invited. kiss

Akposy wishing you good health.
Cocobeauty happy easter av been wanting to ask u a question. u are IBO and I know most IBO name thier first baby girl Ada.but u name ur baby something else.why DAT?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissJoy29(f): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
LoveofGod2much:
Cucumber and vegetable concoction.
Mkpofe!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
MariamAlheri:

Anyway...

Is Pic 1 buns? I'm up for it. Not sure of the Zobo drink though.

Why do you guys keep saying eggsauce? What I see is Yam and scrambled eggs with veg. Or not?

Where did the word eggsauce emanate from? Is it American English? Not sure. Or is it a modern construct and I'm being old fashioned? Egg na Egg, but never a sauce.

Scrambled egg
Poached egg
Boiled egg
Fried egg

Tabasco sauce
Chilli sauce
Brown sauce
Worster sauce
Hollandaise sauce

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
MariamAlheri:

DuchaB, this you? Wow.

Its evident, we live in a world where madness sells better than sanity, filthy and evil is applauded more than decency and purity.

If you aint always mean, nasty and ruthless, its hard to cope cos you are seen as an alien, outcast, simp, weakling etc.

Do don't be surprise. Just guard your heart against negative energies.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
GboyegaD:
Making something new for lunch. Trying potato fufu.
Finally did. It taste ok and taste like potatoes. I added some flour as a binder. Might give it another trial again.
Hello, pls what was the mixing ratio for the flour and potato? If you can, I'll like to have the whole recipe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Farmdog:
Or maybe Seychelles?

You're not serious cheesy
If your plan is to throw me off track, it won't work because I'm on to you already

First clue: Latina
I'll soon track you down cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BrilliantF: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chinese sauce and rice, washed down with yogurt

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
BrilliantF:
Chinese sauce and rice, washed down with yogurt
shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

You're not serious cheesy
If your plan is to throw me off track, it won't work because I'm on to you already

First clue: Latina
I'll soon track you down cool
Chief derailer, post garri for me joor cheesy my eyes are craving it

This lockdown sef. Let me wake up and prepare to sleep
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oya come chop

Farmdog:
Chief derailer, post garri for me joor cheesy my eyes are craving it

This lockdown sef. Let me wake up and prepare to sleep

For my leftover Easter Turkey stew, I made more spaghetti

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ricchcream:
Hello, pls what was the mixing ratio for the flour and potato? If you can, I'll like to have the whole recipe.

It was 4 medium sized potatoes and half cup of flour. That was all I used.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks
GboyegaD:

It was 4 medium sized potatoes and half cup of flour. That was all I used.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dlinglos(f): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
tongue tongue tongue tongue[quote author=GboyegaD post=88407051][/quote]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Breakfast: Noodles + drumstick.

You guys need to try adding little ginger to Ur noodles when next u stay fry it, the taste is unique.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Guys african food is now on Amazon.
I don’t know if they’ve always had it but I’m just finding out now. In case anyone is social distancing and can’t go to the african store or Asian store.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Oya come chop
For my leftover Easter Turkey stew, I made more spaghetti
Me that is always hungry wink Twale!!

You and BlueRayDick should marry. I said my own
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Passionate1:
[img][/img]
oh gosh my tummy is craving for your meat pie cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you! I have learnt something today
Chidonsky:
yes very sure unless the one she used is different.If you get to market ask for fresh Cameroon pepper.It is always on yellow colour anything outside that is not yellow pepper.It is rare to get sometime since it is a seasonal pepper.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blakhole10, Xpeerence(m), Mommadd(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.