Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747850 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Under16:
Chef Under16.
Lockdown Buhari. Honey beans with smokey red oil and bread. Who cares for some?
This is how I love my brown beans,oil flow and shine
you sabi beta thing

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
You pay the price during commode time too.
Unless you are ogbologbo like me.

Chidonsky:
that yellow fresh pepper is called Cameroon pepper.It has a beautiful aroma and it can make stew taste great.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
armyofone:
You pay the price during commode time too.
Unless you are ogbologbo like me.

lol,so far something meaningful would be achieved.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin one meal i find too hard to eat is burrito or tacos. I eat everything in the middle and leave the flat thing.
Too heavy for me.
I love Carne Asada - I'd work around the meat and leave the rest. Same with egg breakfast

GboyegaD:

Yes please. Would had loved to share the pictures but the site is saying they are too heavy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:
I made curry fried eggs earlier.
Together with fresh bread, it tastes like chicken pie

No be only chicken pie Na Sharwarma..
The rate at which u eat eggs Mari, you would be finishing one crate per week..sor gi!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chidonsky:
that yellow fresh pepper is called Cameroon pepper.It has a beautiful aroma and it can make stew taste great.

You are right. The fresh one is yellow and the dry one is what I call “black pepper”.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
armyofone:
grin one meal i find too hard to eat is burrito or tacos. I eat everything in the middle and leave the flat thing.
Too heavy for me.
I love Carne Asada - I'd work around the meat and leave the rest. Same with egg breakfast

Make it to your taste. Use meat, veggies, and dressings you are comfortable with.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prestonn:

Our love for Agege Bread nor get two cheesy... Nice one Dear.

Aminu na look we come for, as we don look finish, make we dey go house.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plead:
Most of the times when some of us are eating very very nice food we won’t even remember the existence of this thread. grin

Na when food don finish person go remember say one food thread Dey nairaland grin
This is me. So help me God. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
duchaB:

No be only chicken pie Na Sharwarma..
The rate at which u eat eggs Mari, you would be finishing one crate per week..sor gi!

Try it...
Make sure there's curry in the eggs o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Try it...
Make sure there's curry in the eggs o

Come let us to go one corner and talk about it.. wink

I can't imagine the tatse of curry in fried eggs, what I love is garlic in the eggs. Have you treid it at all?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
duchaB:

Come let us to go one corner and talk about it.. wink

I can't imagine the tatse of curry in fried eggs, what I love is garlic in the eggs. Have you treid it at all?

Garlic in eggs? Hmmm...Might work
"All good thing starts with garlic and onion" Bobby Flay
I'll try it and get back to you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
cheesy
pocohantas:

You are right. The fresh one is yellow and the dry one is what I call “black pepper”.
cheesy
pocohantas:

your mum taught you well,that pepper no get mate
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Ah! These ones are very spicy, can't deal. For 10 big tomatoes I will use one at most.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 12:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Farmdog:
What's in the dirst pic ma. Looks like Naitzo pina
Abacha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2020
hresso:

Mashed potatoes..

**looks away**
Ooinnn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2020
I haven't seen cococandy in a while
Say hi if you here

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Dyt:
I haven't seen cococandy in a while
Say hi if you here

I am sweetheart.

Come join us for dinner kiss

Creamy Seafood pasta

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:31am On Apr 14, 2020
cococandy:

I am sweetheart.

Come join us for dinner kiss

Creamy Seafood pasta

This one weee not full me
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Dyt:

This one weee not full me
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

There’s more in the pan grin
I don see person wey foodie pass me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 3:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Midnight hunger gat me like cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Funjosh(m): 5:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Dyt:

Howdy
Anything for me?
cheesy cheesy

Am coping, still breathing........ If there is a way to send me some of those foods I don't mind sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:17am On Apr 14, 2020
A quick one for breakfast smiley

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
Jollof nd my golden penny spag cheesy with my roasted fried meat for lunch smiley
Finally you changed your plate as advised. Nice one smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Biingoo:
Finally you changed your plate as advised. Nice one smiley
You know it's funny how nairaland guys think they can troll nd when you give them their dosage they start stalking you nd mentioning you on different threads grin You even stalked me to travel section nd even used your alternate account to be chatting with yourself isn't is obvious you not mentally okay? Just small insult you started stalking me grin So you guys dnt even have the balls bt you can look for trouble grin If i should start with you ehh na you go tire ahh swear! So sad that you can't take what you dish out! I will advice you to see a psychiatrist because your obsession with me is getting out of hand! Just checked your profile you look mentality not okay as i suggested! Next time you wnt dish out what you can't tak!!

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Nice meal, but let me add your name to the list of wicked people on this thread.
grin don't mind her
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Funjosh:

Am coping, still breathing........ If there is a way to send me some of those foods I don't mind sad

There he goes again
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Get serious
angry angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Breakie... Akara

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Get your monicker off my mentions and off my sight you attention seeking gossip!!!
I don't want to see anything about you!
Still gibberish! btw nah you still do gossip pass for here? cheesy

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
hresso:
Breakfast angry
angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Iceyjayz:
cheesy

cheesycheesycheesy

Have you ever posted food pictures here even once? Only to create nuisance is what you're good at
What you need to do is view posts in a mute mode, instead of commenting what is none of your business

Shameless rumour peddler!
Better put your time to good use during this lockdown by learning a skill, instead of wasting by being a nuisance!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Etosha and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.