Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5796137 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Akposy:

Quick one....use Palm oil....fry the onions till it is almost burnt....use crayfish too

Point taken bro. I will try it out

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
eyinjuege:
4. Issa banger
wow just wow! Give me this one I have swallow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Legitdimple:
Hahahaha! Now I know,thanks.
You're welcome smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
eyinjuege:

Are you talking about this one ?
Or that one?
grin

Haaaaaa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Here we go.

Beans and dodo. Dinnertime life..

You are all welcome to join me.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
mimimile93:
BITÇH

Ugly shît

Fuçking monkey

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
armadeo:
Here we go.

Where art thy stew? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
eyinjuege:

thanks. you seem to love swallows too cheesy
however to prevent scattering the fish in the pot of SOUP, I don't turn with a spoon, but use a turning stick (abeg, whats the english word for that again?)
For my fish STEWS, I don't even turn with anything, but I just carry my pot using the handles and shake the pots gently, several times during the cooking.
Fish doesn't need to stay on fire for long anyway, so sharp, sharp its cooked and ready to eat.

pls, how did you get to put those stars on there?

The stars are a feature of my smartphone keypad. I use Motorola.

Motorola ke? Yes, don't mind me. I seldom do mainstream.

But I think the feature should be included in most smartphone keypad.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
armadeo:
Here we go.

I beg no vex. How you cook this beans? And wetin you use?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayeesha: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Akposy post=88773178]Beans

Immediately I finished making this, my gas finish.

Ayam on my own now. I will activate viewing mood [/quote

Meaning you will not be eating again Kenan ko grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimile93: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Ugly shît

Fuçking monkey
Dirty shît

Fuçking donkey
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

How we cook our beans is we mix it with palm oil when the beans is soft. It's what people call jollof beans. Jollof beans is the only kind of beans I eat and that's what I was raised with so whenever I see a method asides agoyin method and jollof, I am wowed

No vex, I done sabi your type. Una like fast cooking. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimile93: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
pocohantas baby how u dey?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

Na the sharpest surest way to cook beans be that when time no dey o.
When beans don soft, na to throw your sliced onions, ground pepper, palm oil, crayfish, salt and gbogbotigbo inside, cover pot make them family each other small, mix every every, sharp!
Food don set! No time!

I shudder when I see people do that cheesy.

Contacted your Tico, there was a lil glitch but we fixed that. Her services seems to be on the high side, but then- the recipient is too. Lol

mimimile93:
pocohantas baby how u dey?
I’m fine. You are obviously doing well. Take care and keep staying safe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Coconut jollof rice, fried sweet potatoes and prawn stew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
pocohantas:

No vex, I done sabi your type. Una like fast cooking. grin grin
Yes o. No time to dey look food for face. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sewzann14(f): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
fieryy:
Yesterday's dinner

Fantabulous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
hahn:
Coconut jollof rice, fried sweet potatoes and prawn stew

Potato and rice?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
diordaves:

The stars are a feature of my smartphone keypad. I use Motorola.

Motorola ke? Yes, don't mind me. I seldom do mainstream.

But I think the feature should be included in most smartphone keypad.

Ok, let's see if this works

Hmmm, interesting. Didnt know it would work��
E be like say na only the star dey work o�⚡�����☀️�☄�����
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Contacted your Tico, there was a lil glitch but we fixed that. Her services seems to be on the high side, but then- the recipient is too. Lol

I assumed it'll be, but they deliver.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Breakfast: beans and custard

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lunch

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
cococandy:
Creamy tuscan lemon pasta and home made bread.
Haven't had this before,I'm sure it will taste heavenly. Your skill is top notch oh cococandy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Legitdimple:
Haven't had this before,I'm sure it will taste heavenly. Your skill is top notch oh cococandy.

Thank you very much.

It was actually pretty easy. Many of these recipes are short and easy.
Our typical Nigerian methods of cooking require even more time and skill than some of these.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimile93: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
pocohantas:

I’m fine. You are obviously doing well. Take care and keep staying safe.
Thanks. And stay safe too. We shall conquer
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
cheesy smiley
payperpost:

chai!! see food shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salford1: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Jamaican Jerk chicken, tiny suya chicken and fries.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
After eating this, na to sleep for 6hours
Kenfil:
Breakfast: beans and custard
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Where art thy stew? shocked

Small spiced gnut oil.

Beans and stew. ... yuck.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
diordaves:

I beg no vex. How you cook this beans? And wetin you use?

Everything except palm oil. I used gnut oil instead with some spices. Delicious.

Delta style.

P.s I've never used stew to eat beans in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kenfil:
Lunch

This one go belleful person so.

It looks like dessert. After pounded yam with goat meat egusi soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
armadeo:

This one go belleful person so.

It looks like dessert. After pounded yam with goat meat egusi soup.

Hahaha, u funny. I am trying to cut down on my portion moreover dinner might be heavier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: korexes(f), KpagoGIN(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.