Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5855421 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
After eating this, na to sleep for 6hours

I swear eh. The sleep catch me no be small o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Kenfil:

Hahaha, u funny. I am trying to cut down on my portion moreover dinner might be heavier.

I get you.

I usually eat twice a day so my meals must cover the missing one. Light meals arent my thing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 12:37am On Apr 24, 2020
4realwoman:
Freshly baked vanilla cake.

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Dinner:
Fried rice with Chicken.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Make I unfollow before una go break person fast

Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim brothers and sisters on here
May the holy month bring us peace and sufficiency

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 5:09am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Dyt post=88787157]Make I unfollow before una go break person fast

Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim brothers and sisters on here
May the holy month bring us peace and sufficiency

[/quote
RamadanKareem�

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
cococandy:

I do. All of them. Poundo, semo, garri, amala, plantain and cocoyam fufu

Except cassava fufu that I’ve never tried.

Well you got other lifelines to call aside the tiring fufu grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Biingoo:
Late dinner due to one or two logistics grin
7:21pm late dinner??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Village kitchen

We pray for peace all over the world.

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim Brothers and Sisters. May this holy month bring the hand of peace and healing.

God is the greatest.

SAFE WORLD

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by inourcare: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Fried yam and egg.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Beautiful photo
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim Brothers and Sisters. May this holy month bring the hand of peace and healing.

God is the greatest.

SAFE WORLD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Fried rice with Chicken.
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2020
cococandy:
Beautiful photo
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2020
fieryy:

Awww thank you, but I consider Prestonn my oga o grin

Definitely learning from him grin
You are doing great smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks smiley
dark background is my favorite kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
cococandy:
dark background is my favorite kiss
Nice choice kiss

I so much love dark background, it always bring out that beauty of your object.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by simplepee(f): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Breakfast. Rice and oil beans.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2020
cococandy:

Thank you very much.

It was actually pretty easy. Many of these recipes are short and easy.
Our typical Nigerian methods of cooking require even more time and skill than some of these.
Wow,good to know. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

God is the greatest.

SAFE WORLD
Colorful picture you've got here Prestonn.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
To all my Muslim friends, here is wishing you RAMADAN KAREEM. May all your silent prayers be answered.

I got this inspiration from a blog

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2020
simplepee:
Breakfast. Rice and oil beans.
Lovely breakfast!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Have some eggs tongue

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Breakfast : Fried Beans + Fried Turkey

So I followed the fried beans recipe dropped by Leesah, and also followed tips from Teespice and master Chef Akposy. I only did one or two modifications by adding ginger to the pepper and tomatoes (to give it a special taste) and I also added ẹja kika to it along with the crayfish.

I must confess I've been missing alot. Eating beans mixed with oil and pepper which we usually called jollof beans is not it jare. This fried beans is the real deal. Nutrition society of Nigeria and Pediatric Association of Nigeria supposed endorse am as the only way to cook beans so children can love it grin

Thanks to everyone who chipped in one or two suggestions.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
This fried rice make sense
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Fried rice with Chicken.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I must confess I've been missing alot. Eating beans mixed with oil and pepper which we usually called jollof beans is not it jare. This fried beans is the real deal. Nutrition society of Nigeria and Pediatric Association of Nigeria supposed endorse am as the only way to cook beans so children can love it grin

Thank you, Sir. Endorse fried beans and Dangote pasta as the standard.

Enjoy your meal o.

Cc: Ishilove, this could have been you, but you rather throw all your condiments inside like say na voodoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Thank you, Sir. Endorse fried beans and Dangote pasta as the standard.

Enjoy your meal o.

Cc: Ishilove, this could have been you, but you rather throw all your condiments inside like say na voodoo.

grin cheesy

U wee sha find way to smuggle that Ur Dangote pasta inside sha ni.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

So I followed the fried beans recipe dropped by Leesah, and also followed tips from Teespice and master Chef Akposy. I only did one or two modifications by adding ginger to the pepper and tomatoes (to give it a special taste) and I also added ẹja kika to it along with the crayfish.

It sure looks good. Enjoy jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Welcome to the club. What took you so long?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You're welcome. Enjoy your beans. This is the best way to prep beans...it is always a win...same with Ewa agoyin. The reason I said you should fry the onions till it is almost burnt is for you to get that ewa agoyin sauce flavour and aroma

Prestonn:
Village kitchen

God is the greatest.

SAFE WORLD
Your images are always inspiring to me. This is awesome. I have downloaded for personal use sha. Ramadan Kareem

ayeesha:
[/quote]
Na so I see am o. It is well Las Las... We just recorded our first COVID-19 case on the Plateau. Lockdown extended. The woman that brought it should be flogged and treated #angry

[quote author=eyinjuege post=88778261]I made this some time ago.
Some squid and shrimps soaked in butter milk and thereafter battered then fried.
It didn't exactly come out as I would have loved, as I dint follow the measurement for my batter.
Plenty ideas are flowing through my brain now. Lovely... Thanks

diordaves:

Not this kind of beans o. The beans you eat with eba is different and another level. Downtown Urhobo things.
Is it the watery one? What's the difference? I'm trying to remember how my mum do prep that beans

diordaves:

Maybe fried beans is a Delta State thing. I'm Delta (Warri). In Delta the normal way na fried. The Palm oil method na hostel students, youth corpers and batchelor way. So I thought but I now know better.
Maybe, I haven't really taken note. It's good to have my warri brother here..area!

Munzy14:

cheesy
Reminds me of school days....Its rare to cook beans because of gas...

Eating comes with a diff plan, till we discovered a restaurant that dishes a plate 150 with soft bread inclusive, I officially quit stressing my gas from hours of cooking beans till graduation.
Beans can chop gas sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
What do you eat with moimoi?

Mariaangeles, I chickened out and peeled the beans like GboyegaD said I could. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hathor5:

Mariaangeles, I chickened out and peeled the beans like GboyegaD said I could. cheesy

It looks good though and I'm sure it will taste good as well. Funny enough, I chose to try the unpeeled one. It is currently in the oven. I am anxiously waiting as hunger dey sama me dis morning.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hathor5:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! cry
You broke my heart cry
We were counting on you to take that lead grin
I guess I'll have to take that mantle...soon grin

Yummy looking by the way kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (3497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nairaland94(m), Munzy14(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.