Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756227 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2020
Midday snack and most likely lunch:
In between puff puff and buns. It is sweet.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 5:42pm On May 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Looks delicious though
thank you it is o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On May 14, 2020
pocohantas:
I want to make oha, people waiting in mind much. See small oha they sold for me N200, a cup of palm fruit, N300. Them come tie the achi small small, like say na cocaine.

Walahi, I will soon go back to my village.
I want to eat fresh oha so badly cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
You’re on a roll smiley.

Nice one
GboyegaD:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On May 14, 2020
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin

Make e no be like say I dey exaggerate. They sold that to me N100. I bought 3. grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
cococandy:
I want to eat fresh oha so badly cry

Say no more...

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Make e no be like say I dey exaggerate. They sold that to me N100. I bought 3. grin
cheesy
True talk the package be like cocaine. But come o, see your fine palm...so fresh cool smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
Dinner: Spaghetti, veggies and fish.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:25pm On May 14, 2020
GboyegaD:

Nice!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:26pm On May 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Poco be teasing grin
Omo to fine...to tun fresh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:28pm On May 14, 2020
ADUKKY:
Dinner: Spaghetti, veggies and fish.

Beautiful food.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Drizzy5001(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Fresh tomatoes and peppers chopped or roughly blended
Onions chopped ( a good amount for sweetness)
Smoked fish or dried fish cleaned (I used eja kika)
Crayfish (for taste)
Cowskin ( I didn't use it this time)
Palm oil
Salt

Method:

1. Heat your palm oil, but do not allow to bleach

2. Add in your chopped onions, stir and allow to fry a bit

3. Add in your fresh tomatoes and peppers blend, stir and allow to fry for some minutes

4. Add your cleaned dried or smoked fish and ground crayfish, salt to taste, seasoning (optional), cleaned cowskin (if you're using), stir well and allow to fry
* Taste to balance your salt and seasoning if you're using

Your palm oil stew is ready ( I also call it village stew)
It is very easy and very delicious.

Note: This recipe does not require tomato paste, just fresh tomatoes.
If you're a fan of onions, use a good amount and there'd be no need for seasoning cubes.
Crayfish is also very important for that local taste.

Drizzy5001
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:47pm On May 14, 2020
Mine without cucumber
My flatmates with cucumber

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:49pm On May 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
thanks alot

You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 6:53pm On May 14, 2020
palm oil spaghetti
for the three of us

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On May 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Poco be teasing grin
Acidosis:

cheesy
True talk the package be like cocaine. But come o, see your fine palm...so fresh cool smiley smiley

I just dey look una two. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:34pm On May 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Poco be teasing grin
You should see her, that girl is beautiful tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2020
UmmuFarrah:
palm oil spaghetti
for the three of us

I love this picture, so nostalgic. Growing up we ate from the same plate like this. When it is okazi soup, we wouldn’t eat anything in the soup till we are done with our eba. This includes the achara and akpurakpu egusi. My Igbo peeps must understand how crazy that is... grin I got so used to communal eating that I struggled with eating when my sibling went to secondary sch.

I still enjoy eating with people around. My colleagues always expect me to cringe when they grab a spoon to join me. Me ke? I will be so happy. cheesy cheesy cheesy Enjoy jare...

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2020
cococandy:
You’re on a roll smiley.

Nice one

Thanks.

Mariangeles:

Nice!

Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:16pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

You should see her, that girl is beutiful tongue

I can tell... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:20pm On May 14, 2020
pocohantas:

I love this picture, so nostalgic. Growing up we ate from the same plate like this. When it is okazi soup, we wouldn’t eat anything in the soup till we are done with our eba. This includes the achara and akpurakpu egusi. My Igbo peeps must understand how crazy that is... grin I got so used to communal eating that I struggled with eating when my sibling went to secondary sch.

I still enjoy eating with people around. My colleagues always expect me to cringe when they grab a spoon to join me. Me ke? I will be so happy. cheesy cheesy cheesy Enjoy jare...

Thanks babe. it's really really good to eat together with loved one's.... strengthen bonds

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zehava: 8:50pm On May 14, 2020
Hey God! I miss these soups o. Please cook and post uziza and ofor with sizable snail, okporoko, periwinkle, dry fish and cow tail. I swear I can perceive it from here. abeg never put inside fridge let me bring plate.
pocohantas:

Say no more...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 9:15pm On May 14, 2020
I have been making different combination of fruit juice this lockdwon and I decided to try beetroot alongside other fruits today.

Beetroot
Pineapple
Watermelon
Apple
Carrot
Dates.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 9:22pm On May 14, 2020
Happy belated birthday poko,age gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On May 14, 2020
Thank you smiley kiss
pocohantas:

Say no more...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 9:47pm On May 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Say no more...
Beautiful. Ate this soup just once.
Dyt:
Mine without cucumber
My flatmates with cucumber
Just gimme the fish and carry your banana
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:07pm On May 14, 2020
Leesah:

Just gimme the fish and carry your banana

I actually laughed out loud at the banana
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

At first I was wondering where the banana was then I remembered it's my PLANTAIN
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benzboys(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2020
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 1:23am On May 15, 2020
@all ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:51am On May 15, 2020
Akeem79:
@all ....

Akeem
Jor shontije eku ati alangba ni bayi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zoe16, opeyemi3737, Picollom and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.