Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755675 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:02am On May 15, 2020
Dinner:
Plantain and Oatmeal Fufu with mixed Okra soup.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 4:00am On May 15, 2020
Dinner last night!

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2020
Ishilove:

That, darling, will be gazetted in PDF format and titled: Afang Soup: Finesse and Preparation cheesy
I sabi prepare afang soup. Remember I be 80% Akwa Ibom pikin.

Mama from there and wife from there.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 6:32am On May 15, 2020
Liftedhands:
Unpeeled beans moimoi, laziness didn't allow me wash it(hate washing beans anyways).

Tastes delicious and full of fiber grin

After this meal, 5hours later, mess and shit go follow. That day your toilet hear am wella.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 7:15am On May 15, 2020
kingreign:

I sabi prepare afang soup. Remember I be 80% Akwa Ibom pikin.

Mama from there and wife from there.
I tasted Afang earlier in the week. It was disappointing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2020
Ishilove:

I tasted Afang earlier in the week. It was disappointing.

Na either sour afang you tasted or the one cooked for economics reasons. Have a taste of fresh afang.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 7:27am On May 15, 2020
kingreign:

Na either sour afang you tasted or the one cooked for economics reasons. Have a taste of fresh afang.
Where I wan see fresh Afang?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Where I wan see fresh Afang?
Beware, fresh afang is hot and can act as a purgative.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:14am On May 15, 2020
Indomie noodles with a pinch of tumeric

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JBoss25(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2020
Sexy food everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JBoss25(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Indomie noodles with a pinch of tumeric
baby girl ma join you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:32am On May 15, 2020
kingreign:

After this meal, 5hours later, mess and shit go follow. That day your toilet hear am wella.
Lolzzzz all na nature grin I will answer gladly when it calls tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeV(f): 10:41am On May 15, 2020
Akara for breakfast.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:46am On May 15, 2020
okeV:
Akara for breakfast.

I love homemade akara smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeV(f): 10:48am On May 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

I love homemade akara smiley
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2020
Dyt:

Akeem
Jor shontije eku ati alangba ni bayi

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 11:00am On May 15, 2020
kingreign:

Beware, fresh afang is hot and can act as a purgative.
I need it abeg. I need to cleanse my system
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ToluNazzal: 12:51pm On May 15, 2020
Hello Everyone. Please support by Subscribing to my youtube channel where i post cooking videos from to time. I'll really appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk_ke4QpDMY

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On May 15, 2020
Just using my cake to hold body. I wanna make pepper soup, waiting for my meat to defrost.

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:41pm On May 15, 2020
Breakfast
Fruit and yoghurt

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On May 15, 2020
Done with my pepper soup.

Pic 1: My ehuru, alligator pepper and a third one I know not its name.

Pic 2: Roasted the ehuru, crushed it alongside the others and soaked in hot water to extract the flavour.

Pic 3: Decided to blend my nchanwu (and uziza) for a change.

Pic 4: Final product.

What will you have it with? Had mine with rice and my friend likes it. She has never used those local ingredients in hers. grin Had to put a clearer pic.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:03pm On May 15, 2020
I made this stir fry noodles for lunch.

I used 2 small sized indomie noodles, 1 small carrot, onions, ginger and garlic in powdered form, 2 small rodo and one big tomato, one half of green pepper and one half of yellow pepper.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:38pm On May 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I used 2 small sized indomie noodles, 1 small carrot, onions, ginger and garlic in powdered form, 2 small rodo and one big tomato, one half of green pepper and one half of yellow pepper.

You cut your vegetables yourself? Wow! cheesy
I was going to ask if you bought those already cut and packed vegetables
You're really hands on. Chef BRD grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2020
Breakfast:
Yellow Ogi and Akara.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:57pm On May 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

You cut your vegetables yourself? Wow! cheesy
I was going to ask if you bought those already cut and packed vegetables
You're really hands on. Chef BRD grin

grin
Yes o, I cut the veggies myself and it's no biggie sef. I just place them on a turning stick and cut them to my preferred size.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2020
okeV:
Akara for breakfast.
This is nice!.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:09pm On May 15, 2020
cococandy:
Breakfast
Fruit and yoghurt
This looks really yummy kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Done with my pepper soup.

Pic 1: My ehuru, alligator pepper and a third one I know not its name.

Pic 2: Roasted the ehuru, crushed it alongside the others and soaked in hot water to extract the flavour.

Pic 3: Decided to blend my nchanwu (and uziza) for a change.

Pic 4: Final product.

What will you have it with? Had mine with rice and my friend likes it. She has never used those local ingredients in hers. grin
I will have mine with bread wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I love the play with colours smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 15, 2020
I had fun yesternite, I eat cake I almost die , had to shared the rest to the poor .

my people cake will not kee mi

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:17pm On May 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

I love the play with colours smiley

Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:19pm On May 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

I will have mine with bread wink

Chineke nna!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.