Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789147 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:51pm On May 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Hey God!

Just give me this Afang soup and Pounded yam. I will remain loyal shocked
it's all yours please. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:54pm On May 22, 2020
4realwoman:
it's all yours please. smiley

After hunger haf kee me finish embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 22, 2020
Dinner cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:10pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
Dinner cheesy
Yay! Ariza posted for the first time on food section grin
This is looking nice babe.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 22, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yay! Ari za posted for the first time on food section grin
This is looking nice babe.
Lol its my second time joor... tongue. Well I have a very bad eating /cooking habit, I don't like any of the two... but this thread is changing me grin.. Still praying for more Appetite though...

Thank you smiley smiley . You saying the stress is worth it? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:59pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
Lol its my second time joor... tongue. Well I have a very bad eating /cooking habit, I don't like any of the two... but this thread is changing me grin.. Still praying for more Appetite though...

Thank you smiley smiley . You saying the stress is worth it? grin

Take mine. I am thinking of food when I am awake and asleep. grin
It is a miracle I am not fat and a lot of discipline. I wish I didn't love food so much.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:04pm On May 22, 2020
Akeem79:
Wetin be this na? Na kokoro?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 9:34pm On May 22, 2020
Akposy:
My mushroom shaped bread coated with honey and sesame seeds

Sesame seeds is also called beniseed right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2020
Plead:
I’ve been craving for fish roll ever since but because of lockdown I couldn’t do anything so immediately wike lifted lockdown yesterday I bought Ingredients.

I wanted to make meat pie but I don’t have money for the ingredientsgrin
weldone...The color is very attractive.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2020
Hathor5:

Take mine. I am thinking of food when I am awake and asleep. grin
It is a miracle I am not fat and a lot of discipline. I wish I didn't love food so much.
Lol... Thank you. Well I'm forcing myself to eat now. It's better than before and with this thread, I'm hopeful. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 9:49pm On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Pastries made for the weekend and maybe early next week snacking/meal.
Meat Pie.
Mango Cake with Raisins.
Last, lunch. Meat Pie with coffee/hot chocolate.

Please where can I get raisins aside stores.do those whose sells baking stuffs sell it?
This Abeokuta is local ahhh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 9:57pm On May 22, 2020
AYDELICIOUSE EATERY SERVICES®© will give you the real taste,with delicious services that will make your mouth watering... Specialize on Small hops, Spring Roll, Samosa, Mosa, Fish Ball Meat Ball, Puff-Puff, Fish in batter Chicken in Batter, Beef Kebab, BBQ Chicken BBQ fish , Asun , Shawarma Cocktail Mocktail Smoothies Drinks, African Continental dishes. Inter-continental Dished as well Catering services for Outdoor and Indoors services... Event Decoration Event Design Event Planning Management Rich Occasional Cakes Catering Hostesses Executive Ushers Training And Consultancy Our contact: +2348065752340 +2348094209727 +2347052893533 You can follow us on instagram Aydelicious_officail Our whatsapp group link https:///2348065752340 Our facebook page link: https://facebook.com/aydelikitchenservices/ Our email address: aydeliciouseateryservice@gmail.com Address: Plot 30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu. Lagos State...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 22, 2020
Munzy14:

weldone...The color is very attractive.
Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

I want. Can't remember the last time I had one.

I’ll give you three. grin

I use them in drinking tea most of the times.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Pastries made for the weekend and maybe early next week snacking/meal.
Meat Pie.
Mango Cake with Raisins.
Last, lunch. Meat Pie with coffee/hot chocolate.
sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2020
Akeem79:

You mean your tasteless jollof rice cheesy

If that is what it comes as to you, it isn't my business. The last I checked, this isn't a competition ground. You do not need to talk down on people's food to make you great.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2020
Hathor5:

Here is a similar recipe but I didn't add any sugar to the cracker crumbs because mine were sweet enough and I put the cream mix on top before I baked it. I used less vanilla and I didn't add any salt. I also didn't put my strawberries inside the pot with the glaze but cut them in half and placed them on the cake first and then added the glaze on top. At the end I decorated the cake with sliced almonds.

I think my cake looks better than the one in the video. grin But the recipe is almost the same.

If you can buy glaze powder anywhere, do it. You only need to mix it with water and sugar, boil it and then it is ready or you do it like in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHy14iBAD-g

Thanks, will try this sometime.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2020
4realwoman:
no I didn't. cry cry

There's always the next meal. You can make it whenever you want to.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2020
kinah:

Please where can I get raisins aside stores.do those whose sells baking stuffs sell it?

Maybe the superstores around you.

1 Like

Plead:

I’ll give you three. grin

I use them in drinking tea most of the times.

Thanks for the gesture.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 10:42pm On May 22, 2020
Halcyon123:
My dear, lafiya fa. Ya just ke?
Ga ni nan fa. Iyali fa? Be safe ko.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 10:52pm On May 22, 2020
Indomie and homemade bread

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 11:22pm On May 22, 2020
Leesah:

Ga ni nan fa. Iyali fa? Be safe ko.
Sai godiya. Stay safe too

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:29pm On May 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

After hunger haf kee me finish embarassed
dooh, no vex o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 12:28am On May 23, 2020
Plead:
I finally made egg roll after watching lots of YouTube videos. @pocohantas

These ones go last me reach Sunday cheesy

Wow, you don become expert o.

Looks nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

If that is what it comes as to you, it isn't my business. The last I checked, this isn't a competition ground. You do not need to talk down on people's food to make you great.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2020
Dinner:
Mashed potatoes with mixed veggies, topped with Bacon pieces and a side piece of Chicken.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:51am On May 23, 2020
eyinjuege:

Wow, you don become expert o.

Looks nice

Hahaha. Thanks wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 1:24am On May 23, 2020
Woke up hungry and made my world famous sharp sharp stew. Side note. If you do not have a wok you are missing out big time.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MomoAdura: 3:38am On May 23, 2020
kinah:

Those selling baking stuffs sell it. You can get at kuto, panseke etc
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:17am On May 23, 2020
kinah:

You can get seedless grapes, wash them, dry them with a piece of paper towel and let them dry in the sun. Then you have your own raisins. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:34am On May 23, 2020
I definitely agree
Hathor5:

Here is a similar recipe but I didn't add any sugar to the cracker crumbs because mine were sweet enough and I put the cream mix on top before I baked it. I used less vanilla and I didn't add any salt. I also didn't put my strawberries inside the pot with the glaze but cut them in half and placed them on the cake first and then added the glaze on top. At the end I decorated the cake with sliced almonds.

I think my cake looks better than the one in the video . grin But the recipe is almost the same.

If you can buy glaze powder anywhere, do it. You only need to mix it with water and sugar, boil it and then it is ready or you do it like in the video.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cousin9999, MissSlimbody(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.