Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5837191 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 23, 2020
mariga:
[s][/s]

That's grilled croaker fish... Abi na you go tell me fish wey I dey buy steady dey chop? angry

sorry my dear, I had to remove my sun shade for better vision , how come 6 people liked that post against my comment? I sensed a plot against me here , just imagine!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2020
Breakfast:
Moin moin, Ogi, and Milk.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 23, 2020
Akposy:

I don't know about cities. I think I've been to 11 states.

How do you know the man is Calabar cheesy.

one of my bush meat like his puff puff, so we always go there to buy puff puff with siren , I used to send a convoy of five cars to go and buy puff puff from him, you remind me of the day I wanted to eat Amala and I remember I had nice ewedu in the fridge in Abuja, I sent a convoy to Abuja from Kaduna to go and get me the Ewedu in Abuja for dinner , they were blaring their sirens on high speed. VIP Ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 1:17pm On May 23, 2020
Akposy:

True. There's one close to St Anne Catholic Church, Ibara... I've forgotten the name...they sell too but fear no day let person enter buy then

Ace -av never been der
Dimmo- so expensive
Precious store - don't dare.

If it is the man selling baking things in panseke Baba nwa. Before you can order you will wait tire.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:10pm On May 23, 2020

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:24pm On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

This woman Don cut her fast sha grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:26pm On May 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This woman Don cut her fast sha grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:31pm On May 23, 2020
Something light for lunch :Samosa + peppered beef.

NB: I did not roll the Samosa( before someone starts asking how I rolled and filled it) , I bought it ready to fry at the store and only fried it in hot oil.

It was the peppered that took time because I had to first boil the beef, fry in heated oil and then fry the pepper before adding the already fried meat and seasoning. Trust me it was really spicy with hot pepper scotch bonnet pepper I added to complement the green and red bell peppers.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2020
Dyt:
Finally grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:32pm On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Baraka de Sallah ó. Since u have personally declared Ur Sallah to be today grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Something light for lunch :Samoa + peppered beef.

NB: I did not roll the Samoa( before someone starts asking how I rolled and filled it) , I bought it ready to fry at the store and only fried it in hot oil.

It was the peppered that took time because I had to first boil the beef, fry in heated oil and then fry the pepper before adding the already fried meat and seasoning. Trust me it was really spicy with hot pepper scotch bonnet pepper I added to complement the green and red bell peppers.
Which store they sell abeg, can I get spring rolls too

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:34pm On May 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Which store they sell abeg, can I get spring rolls too

I've gotten it at Shoprite, justrite and even Grocery Bazaar in the past, and yes they sell spring roll too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:35pm On May 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Something light for lunch :Samoa + peppered beef.

NB: I did not roll the Samoa( before someone starts asking how I rolled and filled it) , I bought it ready to fry at the store and only fried it in hot oil.

What is inside the samoa? It's an Indian thing, right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2020
food

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:37pm On May 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Finally grin grin

BlueRayDick:

Baraka de Sallah ó. Since u have personally declared Ur Sallah to be today grin

You pipo should lemme ooo

If I have enough strength
Imma make me some tasty meatpie

**rubbing palms**
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:38pm On May 23, 2020
aeion:
food

Wow wow wow!
I love it!
What kind of cheese have you used here?
Is it grilled?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:38pm On May 23, 2020
Hathor5:

What is inside the samoa? It's an Indian thing, right?

Just veggies and ground beef

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Just veggies and ground beef

Thanks!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I've gotten it at Shoprite, justrite and even Grocery Bazaar in the past, and yes they sell spring roll too
Alright thanks will check it out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:42pm On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

You pipo should lemme ooo

If I have enough strength
Imma make me some tasty meatpie

**rubbing palms**

U no get problem at all....enjoy Ur personal Sallah day Jàre grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Wow wow wow!
I love it!
What kind of cheese have you used here?
Is it grilled?
smiley smiley Tnx. It is Tofu smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2020
Akposy:

Sorry to ask Sir. Are you really above 50? If yes, how do you do this your internet savvy thing cos most of the peeps from your generation are archaic and don't love social media stuffs like that (no pun intended).
That aside, can I pass my plate for stew? I need egg and beef inside my stew
grin grin

Lol....Kinda sorta. I'm like weird looking. I look 30 because my job forced me to think and look that way. It does not have mercy for weak and archaic people but i'm definitely old-er.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jullima(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2020
My first attempt baking bread

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2020
Jullima:

I won't be impressed with technology until I can download food....I imagine myself eating this bread with Ewa Agoyin....

Alexa please play me I love it by Kanye West.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2020
aeion:
food

I love this.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On May 23, 2020
Lunch is a serve-yourself affair.
Mama is tired. Going for a nap.

Petyprincess you’re invited.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 4:40pm On May 23, 2020
Akara di oku!!! ��

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 4:41pm On May 23, 2020
Breakfast(broke my dieting lol)

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On May 23, 2020
Jullima:
you did well
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2020
cococandy:
Lunch is a serve-yourself affair.
Mama is tired. Going for a nap.

Petyprincess you’re invited.
Whew!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2020
ibkayee:

Whew!
there’s a plate for you cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 4:54pm On May 23, 2020
cococandy:
there’s a plate for you cheesy
Yaass grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: castANDbind, dunsin125, Durhleepee(f), femijay8271(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.