Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5836944 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:35am On May 23, 2020
cococandy:
I definitely agree

smiley kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2020
pippimp:
Woke up hungry and made my world famous sharp sharp stew. Side note. If you do not have a wok you are missing out big time.
Sorry to ask Sir. Are you really above 50? If yes, how do you do this your internet savvy thing cos most of the peeps from your generation are archaic and don't love social media stuffs like that (no pun intended).
That aside, can I pass my plate for stew? I need egg and beef inside my stew o cheesy

kinah:

Please where can I get raisins aside stores.do those whose sells baking stuffs sell it?
This Abeokuta is local ahhh
You can get from baking stores. Do you know Keffies cake at Oluwo/Panseke area? Her baking store is dope, you can get practically any baking stuff you need there.

kinah:

Sesame seeds is also called beniseed right?
I'm not sure. I've never heard of beniseed

eddyline:

you are gifted man.
Thanks sir

cococandy:

I got my recipe from https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/20175/scones/

Ingredients

3 cups all-purpose flour

½ cup white sugar

5 teaspoons baking powder

½ teaspoon salt

¾ cup butter

1 egg, beaten

1 cup milk

Directions
Step 1
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Step 2
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter. Mix the egg and milk in a small bowl, and stir into flour mixture until moistened.
Step 3
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead very briefly. Roll dough out into a 1/2 inch thick round. Cut into 8 wedges, and place on the prepared baking sheet.

Step 4
Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Thanks! I've a perfect scone recipe (from culinary school) but it comes in weight measurements. I'll try this your cup recipe soon and drop my feedback

myke92:
Light Lunch cheesy

Jollof, Spaghetti beef & egg. smiley

Bros, can I come over for some bites?

Mariangeles:

Are scones the same as buttermilk biscuits?

They all look scrumptious
Scones are delicious. You should try it

Hathor5:
Strawberry dream. smiley
Was this made with cheese. Are those white stuff oat?

pippimp:

That's the acronym. Short for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Thanks

payperpost:

omg! see better food

Akpor Akpor ! do you want to kill us?

even you?
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:22am On May 23, 2020
Akposy:

You can get from baking stores. Do you know Keffies cake at Oluwo/Panseke area? Her baking store is dope, you can get practically any baking stuff you need there.

grin grin

Akposy , how many cities do you know in Nigeria? I was thinking you are a plateau man based in Jos , or by your name an Edo man based in Jos,

you never seize to amaze me Akpor .

I think she should check June 12 market at panseke , that's the best place to get it, she should ask the calabar man selling snacks under the pedestrian bridge around the motor park.

Kuto Market also ! Yimu

I know 26 states in Nigeria and I have lived in them for at least 3 months.
PTF took me round Nigeria
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:37am On May 23, 2020
MomoAdura:

Those selling baking stuffs sell it. You can get at kuto, panseke etc

Thanks. Will try.

@akposy, I stay around that area. Will check around. OLUWO/ panseke are all student area. Things are highly expensive.

@hathor5. Will give feedback.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:40am On May 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

Maybe the superstores around you.

There ain't plenty superstore here in Abk. Just majorly 5. For fear of things being expensive I don't patronize them. Hoping shop rite go come.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:58am On May 23, 2020

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:03am On May 23, 2020
mariga:
Dodo et Croaker fish for breakfast

are you sure that's croaker fish? looks like sobomde ices fish, a kind of fish that smells a lot.
I like the plantain anyway.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:
Ramadan haf finish
iyaff not ela for you we continue till tomorrow tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:37am On May 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:
iyaff not ela for you we continue till tomorrow tongue

Oh well
If I can hold it in till 9pm
If not I eat ooo

I don try
**picking teeth**
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

Oh well
If I can hold it in till 9pm
If not I eat ooo

I don try
**picking teeth**
You didn't wake for sahud?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:40am On May 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You didn't wake for sahud?

Na
Some days I don't
But I get through
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

Na
Some days I don't
But I get through
But this you doubting undecided
Get on with the food then cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:00am On May 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

But this you doubting undecided
Get on with the food then cheesy

Pancake on mind tho
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 23, 2020

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2020
payperpost:

Akposy , how many cities do you know in Nigeria? I was thinking you are a plateau man based in Jos , or by your name an Edo man based in Jos,

you never seize to amaze me Akpor .

I think she should check June 12 market at panseke , that's the best place to get it, she should ask the calabar man selling snacks under the pedestrian bridge around the motor park.

Kuto Market also ! Yimu

I know 26 states in Nigeria and I have lived in them for at least 3 months.
PTF took me round Nigeria

I don't know about cities. I think I've been to 11 states.

How do you know the man is Calabar cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2020
kinah:

There ain't plenty superstore here in Abk. Just majorly 5. For fear of things being expensive I don't patronize them. Hoping shop rite go come.

True. There's one close to St Anne Catholic Church, Ibara... I've forgotten the name...they sell too but fear no day let person enter buy then
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2020
Pancakey breakfast cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:16am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

Pancake on mind tho
grin cheesy cheesy grin

You done cause trouble finish for FP, come dey find pancake. cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:20am On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

You done cause trouble finish for FP, come dey find pancake. cheesy cheesy

I was too hungry and tired to think of what to write
I just wrote what came in my head at that time and I expect others to follow

Alas, they decided to pounce on me and prove how truly entitled they are

Not like I care
**shrugs**

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

I was too hungry and tired to think of what to write
I just wrote what came in my head at that time and I expect others to follow

Alas, they decided to pounce on me and prove how truly entitled they are

Not like I care
**shrugs**

Lol. I can imagine. I knew it was impulse and you are not even one to take things that serious. Not everyone is like you o.

It is a long holiday. Do they share meat in this one?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:31am On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I can imagine. I knew it was impulse and you are not even one to take things that serious. Not everyone is like you o.

Life is too short my sister
Make I sha survive 2020 first cheesy cheesy

pocohantas:

It is a long holiday. Do they share meat in this one?

We have been on long damn holiday
angry angry

No meat this time

I guess meat will come in 2 or 3 months
Honestly I dunno how it works

I am both Muslim and Christian
I go to church, in fact I am in the drama group
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

angry angry

No meat this time

Na why I ask you. Most Yorubas are both Muslim and Christians. Lol @ drama group. I joined the choir way back and they chased me out. grin

The meat own is important to me. I’ll just chill for that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:47am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

angry angry

No meat this time

grin

Just go and join Òkè Tude already. Prophet Samsudeen Saka of Òkè Tude practices Chrislam and reads from the two holy books

Maybe u will head their welfare department and be frying banana for first timers cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

angry angry

No meat this time

Fantabulous shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:06am On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Na why I ask you. Most Yorubas are both Muslim and Christians. Lol @ drama group. I joined the choir way back and they chased me out. grin

The meat own is important to me. I’ll just chill for that.
I remember my younger sister thought she was half Muslim/half Christian, like it was some kind of ethnicity lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:16am On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Don't just mind me jor

BlueRayDick:

grin

Just go and join Òkè Tude already. Prophet Samsudeen Saka of Òkè Tude practices Chrislam and reads from the two holy books

Maybe u will head their welfare department and be frying banana for first timers cheesy

The people in my life sometimes wonder and shake head for me
The days I post quotes from Bible, same me post and recite Quran verses and some are like, Idayat, the only one remaining is for you to practice the third one and I say, I believe in herbs than pills cos I make agbo myself. I cook lime, ginger, bay leaf and all. They are tired of me
**shrugs**

iamoyindamola:

Fantabulous shocked shocked
I am doing well
I have my praying mat beside my bed and I do my daily
grin grin :Dprayers
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:17am On May 23, 2020
ibkayee:

I remember my younger sister thought she was half Muslim/half Christian, like it was some kind of ethnicity lol

Very typical. They say with so much glee. One thing that creeps me out about inter-tribal marriage...Can’t bear my child doing that “I am both Y and Z”. Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:21am On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Very typical. They say with so much glee. One thing that creeps me out about inter-tribal marriage...Can’t bear my child doing that “I am both Y and Z”. Lol
Get used to it o wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:22am On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

I joined the choir way back and they chased me out. grin

In as much as I have got this lovely sound
I go off tune

Sing for me first
I can tell one with good singing skills tongue tongue

BlueRayDick:

I have laughed over and over
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy angry grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chatbot1234: 12:12pm On May 23, 2020
yam and eggs

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:14pm On May 23, 2020
Akposy:

Was this made with cheese. Are those white stuff oat?

Yes, cheese. I used curd cheese because it is low in fat with cream cheese but in the video I posted they used cream cheese with sour cream. The white stuff on the side are sliced almonds.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Foodqueen(f), UmmuFarah, analia65(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.