Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5744436 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
descarado:

Yes, bullion cubes change the real taste of your food.

I watch Flo Chinyere. She seldom uses bullion cube.
And if she even add,

Flo Chinyere
Uses knorr
Majorly to boil meat. She doesn't use salt at all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
descarado:
Maria, u made me start drinking this lemon grass infusion kiss
Never a fan of tea.
The first day I drank this I nearly..... grin
But I now add small honey.
Very good.
A very good detoxifier too.

Your system will thank you. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Youngzedd:
Today got me like this.

Abacha! grin

Na tomatoes be that? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Na tomatoes be that? embarassed

Yeah
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Pepper soup

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
cococandy:
Pepper soup

Exactly what I need right now

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Youngzedd:

Yeah

With abacha? You're so brave.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
descarado:
So I made this for my chicken and beef powder.
( can't seem to upload the chicken)

Very easy to do.
If you have a dehydrator, get your chicken brest, add some herbs of choice and cook without water please.
Allow to cool and slice. Lay them in your dehydrator and leave overnight. Dep3nding on your type of dehydrator, from 8 to 12 hrs.
Don't worry, your electric bulb consume electricity more than this kiss

Once it's superdry, use your dry mill and make a flour out of it. You don't have dry mill, use good ol' mortar and pestle, sieve and u will get almost the same result.

You can use this to cook instead of knorr,maggi etc that's filled with MSG.

If you don't have dehydrator, use your oven but on the lowest setting. If u have convention oven with dehydrator, all good.
If you live in the north, as this is dry season, cover and keep outside. Check on it occasionally.

If u want to turn it to bullion cube, cut into smaller pieces after cooking and blend( but add some herbs of choice)
It will look like puree. Lay on flat surface and free for some hours, bring out and cut according to preferred size and freeze again until it's like stone.
Wrap in foil and store(preferably in fridge)
Will post a video for anybody who is interested kiss

Sis thanks so much for sharing, definitely trying this out.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
cococandy:
Pepper soup

Yum kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Exactly what I need right now
loveymom:

Yum kiss

cheesy Not going to share

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
cococandy:

I know my way to the pot na, don’t stress yourself will dish for myself. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
cococandy:

You can't do this to me!
You have to share because my nostrils are blocked right about now... embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
cococandy:
Pepper soup

Will go well with Agege bread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

You can't do this to me!

Go for Covid test asap.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Go for Covid test asap.

I'll be fine. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

You can't do this to me!

Drink hot water. Ndo

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'll be fine. Thank you.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Will go well with Agege bread.

I can’t get over the fact that there are people who eat pepper soup with bread grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DoyaPlace: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Long time no post, I've missed this thread embarassed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
cococandy:

I can’t get over the fact that there are people who eat pepper soup with bread grin

The soup na live wire especially if it's really chilli, so you need some support u know - Agege thingz. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
cococandy:

Drink hot water. Ndo

Thank you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
DoyaPlace:

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanuSE:

The soup na live wire especially if it's really chilli, so you need some support u know - Agege thingz. grin

Pepper soup and agidi (eko) na the perfect combination o.
That bread own get as e be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Pepper soup and agidi (eko) na the perfect combination o.
That bread own get as e be cheesy

Èko can never soak up the soup like my soft Agege... smiley

Maybe you should fry some plantain to free up ya nose grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
DoyaPlace:

Where have you been hiding or is madam around for the weekend? wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Èko can never soak up the soup like my soft Agege... smiley

Maybe you should fry some plantain to free up ya nose grin

I love how the agidi balances up the spiciness.

Abi? I'll try it. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

I love how the agidi balances up the spiciness.

Abi? I'll try it. cheesy

Wait o, why do you refer to èko as agidi - where u from (if you don't mind me asking)?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Wait o, why do you refer to èko as agidi - where u from (if you don't mind me asking)?

Agidi is Igbo for eko.

I'm Igbo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Agidi is Igbo for eko.

I'm Igbo.

Aaaahhh, now I gerrit.

Kedu ? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanuSE:

I’ve heard that before.

Adding it to the list of things I may or may never try.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
cococandy:
Pepper soup
yeh!!! Let me not talk, let me not talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.