Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739018 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Youngzedd:
Today got me like this.

Abacha! grin
the gods have answered your prayers
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 3:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Yellow page
Kubwa

If you know you know.

Ps: I actually didn't cook it, but I can cook it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 3:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Rice, tomato stew and Plantain.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Looking for food grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:36am On Jan 25, 2021
cococandy:
Pepper soup

Coming with my plate and spoon - maybe with a chair too. Pepperish soup for champions!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Sorry for the typo - i meant to say waiting for you to post the wine you have this weekend cheesy

cococandy:

Oh I’m fine sis.

my wine?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2021
armyofone:
Sorry for the typo - i meant to say waiting for you to post the wine you have this weekend cheesy

I see. I have no wine embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
kinah:

Flo Chinyere
Uses knorr
Majorly to boil meat. She doesn't use salt at all

Tell me more? cheesy

I was shocked at the seasoning cubes part because I sure say I done see am for her hand.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeyben10: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
kinah:

Flo Chinyere
Uses knorr
Majorly to boil meat. She doesn't use salt at all

She adds salt to her meat.
But when d meat is almost done.
She says it hardens and blocks d pores of meat.
She definitely uses salt.little tho

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Legitdimple:
Problem no dey finish,let’s spoil ourselves once in a while. Prestonn this meal was on another level grin

Woow this is beautiful and so inviting tongue

How which I can appear at the table cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Heyyounotyou:

And it was so Tasty cheesy grin

Nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Teespice:

Very nice. This reply reminds me of what Lagos Housewife says on Instagram about using bullion cubes and all these artificial spices to cook.

She uses natural spices like cumin, Oregano, rosemary etc for her foods and some of her followers send her messages to say that their foods actually come out tastier when they use these natural spices.

The one that makes me fear is the spice that comes with instant noodles.

Natural spices are the best.

I always dispose those spice that come with noodles.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
descarado:

That's my old moniker in spanish cheesy
Very easy especially for u.

Yeah, I'm trying to do away with maggi and co.

It always take over the taste of your food.
N.a. only west Africa dey craze for them. Count other parts of the world out.

Now I know who you are cheesy.. Nice to have you back.

Some people think without maggi and co, food nor go sweet cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
cococandy:
Pepper soup

DoyaPlace:
Long time no post, I've missed this thread embarassed

"After a stressful day
I decided to go and cool my temper
Mama Benji give me one bo
A plate of pepper soup
Make we jolly dey go-go-go, oh-oh
E fa a di iwo (ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah)
Eh-eh-eh, e yeah (ah-ah-ah)"

Yummy tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MigUUznmrN4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
KanuSE:

Aaaahhh, now I gerrit.

Kedu ? grin

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Heyyounotyou:
I’m new here beautiful people..
Hope it’s not too late to post my New Year’s Day Fried Rice.
Delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Prestonn:

"After a stressful day
A plate of pepper soup

Yummy tongue

Nice sound.

I love highlife music.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Efọ riro with ṣaki,pọnmo,round about and iṣan.

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Food

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ezigbo egwu - nwa Nnena dey dance...na coco pepper soup energyyyyyy eh eh grin that youtube arubasa no go make me cry.
Oya egwu
Dance changes to straight outta compton -nwa

Prestonn:

"After a stressful day
A plate of pepper soup

Yummy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
armyofone:
Ezigbo egwu - nwa Nnena dey dance...na coco pepper soup energyyyyyy eh eh grin that youtube arubasa no go make me cry.
Oya egwu

cheesy cheesy Igbo amaka ❤
If possible to return to this life again, I'll love to return as an igbo man.

@ mariahAngel please help a brother. Translate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Nice sound.

I love highlife music.

Highlife is everything my Queen, always giving me that village vibe. ❤

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Prestonn:

Really? cheesy

She says it's a beautiful song and that she's dancing to it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Translate gini ? grin we are in the same boat...i can't speak it too just tit bit. As for the language, I'm one of those that does melting pot of 4 cheeses grin

Prestonn:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy

mariahAngel:

Really? cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
armyofone:
Oya egwu

You’re hilarious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dinner!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Spaghetti + Shaki + fish

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Really? cheesy

Yeah.. I have a special place for them in my heart ❤

Thanks Dear... She or he shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
armyofone:
Translate gini ? grin we are in the same boat...i can't speak it too just tit bit. As for the language, I'm one of those that does melting pot of 4 cheeses grin

Nice

You're doing well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Spaghetti + Shaki + fish

Beautiful, nice one Boss cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Prestonn:

Yeah.. I have a special place for them in my heart ❤

Thanks Dear... She or he shocked

I think she's a she.

It depends on her/his mood sha cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aitty(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.