Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757644 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
It’s a Sunday something!
Fried rice
Chicken
Coleslaw

@Akposy,thank you,I’m learning food photography, natural light is bea.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CreepyBlackpool: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Emmyreal4:
Ehnn na
first I'm hearing of it oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Legitdimple:
It’s a Sunday something!
Fried rice
Chicken
Coleslaw

I can see the beauty of your presentation. And I observed the type of phone used is OnePlus. Which model of OnePlus is it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

agidi with okro soup??

That's the holy grail right there. �
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ARFON: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Legitdimple:
It’s a Sunday something!
Fried rice
Chicken
Coleslaw

well taken, beautiful..

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Akposy:
I finally made homemade Pasta from scratch for the second time. It didn't come out perfect but it was way better than the first time and it tasted nice.

Cc. Prestonn

How was the texture in the mouth compared to the commercially produced one?

Akposy:
Homemade beef pizza �

I made the mozzarella cheese used ��
Happy Sunday

Did you achieve the sour taste?

You seem more passionate about baking and pastries sha
Well done.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CreepyBlackpool: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bomgirl:

That's the holy grail right there. �
seriously??
never knew.
I'll def try it next time I cook okro soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
favelli:

Good afternoon boss. Nice scenery

Please can you put me through on how you made the mozzarella cheese. Have watched some videos on YouTube and tried making it like 2-3times but still failed. Don't really know where the issue is from maybe its the fresh milk I was using or some other factor.

Please can you give me tips on how you made yours? Thanks
Thanks
First.....what type of milk do you use? Where do you get it from?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Akposy:
Homemade beef pizza �

I made the mozzarella cheese used ��
Happy Sunday

This looks super delicious. I have serious cravings now but I know that nothing I can get here can measure up to this picture.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

How was the texture in the mouth compared to the commercially produced one?

Did you achieve the sour taste?

You seem more passionate about baking and pastries sha
Well done.
Thanks.
The texture of the crust was okay. However, it wasn't like commercial pizza because I didn't use enough Mozzarella cheese. I also made a terrible mistake (e pain me)...I totally forgot to spice (salt) my tomato sauce. It was just tasteless. The taste came from the crust, beef and cheese. I think the tomato (pizza) sauce determines how sweet and sour a pizza taste. I've learnt..

Legitdimple:
It’s a Sunday something!
Fried rice
Chicken
Coleslaw

Your pic is nice. The blue colored background is cool. Awesome

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hathor5:

This looks super delicious. I have serious cravings now but I know that nothing I can get here can measure up to this picture.
Thanks! The beef and cheese were delicious

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Akposy:

Thanks
First.....what type of milk do you use? Where do you get it from?

I bought it from Fulani women. They call it nono. They usually hawk it. I did ask them if it has been mixed already with any kind of preservatives but they always insist that they haven't. Because am thinking the fresh milk must have been tampered with
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
favelli:

I bought it from Fulani women. They call it nono. They usually hawk it. I did ask them if it has been mixed already with any kind of preservatives but they always insist that they haven't. Because am thinking the fresh milk must have been tampered with
Oh! I see.
I made same mistake. The nunu does not work. Nuhu have been processed already, I don't know how they do it.

Tell them to give you raw cow milk that has not been cooked or processed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Akposy:

Thanks.
The texture of the crust was okay. However, it wasn't like commercial pizza because I didn't use enough Mozzarella cheese. I also made a terrible mistake (e pain me)...I totally forgot to spice (salt) my tomato sauce. It was just tasteless. The taste came from the crust, beef and cheese. I think the tomato (pizza) sauce determines how sweet and sour a pizza taste. I've learnt..

I meant the texture of the homemade pasta...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Akposy:

Oh! I see.
I made same mistake. The nunu does not work. Nuhu have been processed already, I don't know how they do it.

Tell them to give you raw cow milk that has not been cooked or processed

Believe me thats what I asked for. But somehow they have added some kind preservatives or something.

Do I have to try locating their settlement or something? Because I think that's the only way one can be assured of getting the raw milk. Am based in lokoja
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jollof rice, fried beef ball and turkey.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Plantain is the new gold o.. I had to make the best use of it. Follow @kilokeys on IG for more

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
▶️⏩Yam porridge... ☑️☑️

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
You for sprinkle salt on top walahi

It looks too good
Akposy:

Thanks.

Your pic is nice. The blue colored background is cool. Awesome

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by willyblinx(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Cooked with my wife today, it’s our eight month anniversary (we usually call it Monthiversary). smiley

Pancakes and the Full Chicken was a first time try, glad it came out nice.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2021
cococandy:
You for sprinkle salt on top walahi

It looks too good
Exactly.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2021
willyblinx:
Cooked with my wife today, it’s our eight month anniversary (we usually call it Monthiversary). smiley

Pancakes and the Full Chicken was a first time try, glad it came out nice.
The chicken look so inviting.
May your marriage blossom.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5UMH8trWE

Mark refused to visit Nigeria. Don't blame him anyway.
Cococandy, come and see your brother in naija.

Wonder why he toured with miss Nigeria when sisiyemmie and other naija food vloggers are there. Na dem go give him correct definition of naija cuisines.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2021
Early dinner

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by solostar1: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2021
descarado:

Wonder why he toured with miss Nigeria when sisiyemmie and other naija food vloggers are there. Na dem go give him correct definition of naija cuisines.

seems you are new to his channel.

the question should be ...can sisiyemmie eat bizarre food?

There is no type of local delicacy that guy have not tasted.

The most travelled food blogger... even at the height of US - Iranian tension, baba was in Iran.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by willyblinx(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2021
descarado:

The chicken look so inviting.
May your marriage blossom.

Thanks cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Early today

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
descarado:

I’m not familiar with this guy. I watched a few minutes from the beginning and it seems quite interesting but the video is over a hour long. (Ain’t nobody gat time for that. When it’s not Netflix grin)

But solostar is right, maybe those other creators wouldn’t have been open to the cuisine he wanted to try.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Very nice food tour docu. I'm loving his personality grin
Almost like Andrew Zimmern of Bizarre food.

I haven't seen that part of Lagos with houses and trash in dirty water. Lagos govt can't do anything ?

Sisi Yemi is fine dinning cheesy

descarado:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
cococandy:

I’m not familiar with this guy. I watched a few minutes from the beginning and it seems quite interesting but the video is over a hour long. (Ain’t nobody gat time for that. When it’s not Netflix grin)

But solostar is right, maybe those other creators wouldn’t have been open to the cuisine he wanted to try.
I'm surprised too. It's very looooooong.
Guy is number one food enthusiast in USA and second in the world after Mark. I wasn't particularly his fan when I watched one of the video he did about ostrich. He can be a bit racist but I still watch his videos. That's where Mark had an edge. They did that Korean spicy raymun together with one other guy during lockdown and Mark won.
It was very hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
armyofone:
Very nice food tour docu. I'm loving his personality grin
Almost like Andrew Zimmern of Bizarre food.

I haven't seen that part of Lagos with houses and trash in dirty water. Lagos govt can't do anything ?

Sisi Yemi is fine dinning cheesy

I am yet to watch this
Saw it on my feed and posted it here. Nigerians have been lobbying him and Mark to come and do food tour since eons ago. So happy he came
I think he will come again as the view is staggering

I have written him twice to come to naija the last time he went to Ghana. Many Nigerians flooded his channel to insult the hell out of him cheesy
Trust una mouth. Most of the places they visit, they usually go with local food blogger or tour guide
This one na miss Nigeria.
Okay o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
solostar1:

seems you are new to his channel.

the question should be ...can sisiyemmie eat bizarre food?

There is no type of local delicacy that guy have not tasted.

The most travelled food blogger... even at the height of US - Iranian tension, baba was in Iran.
Why did you say I'm new to his channel?
Or did you see where I said so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.