Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757792 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SageNaruto(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
▶️▫️◽️⏩ Awaiting poundo ☺️☺️ ✌️�

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cinema4d: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Plantain and egg sauce

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2021
cococandy:
You for sprinkle salt on top walahi

It looks too good
True. I totally forgot. I will do that next time.
Thanks

willyblinx:
Cooked with my wife today, it’s our eight month anniversary (we usually call it Monthiversary). smiley

Pancakes and the Full Chicken was a first time try, glad it came out nice.
Yummy. The chicken day enter eye. Happy Monthivessary

mariahAngel:

I meant the texture of the homemade pasta...
The texture was perfect. It wasn't chewy like the first one I made

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2021
favelli:

Believe me thats what I asked for. But somehow they have added some kind preservatives or something.

Do I have to try locating their settlement or something? Because I think that's the only way one can be assured of getting the raw milk. Am based in lokoja
I'm sure they gave you the boiled one. Be careful visiting their settlement o.

Here's my Mozzarella cheese recipe
I used
50cl of unpasteurized cow milk
1 tbsp of vinegar
Pinch of salt

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by solostar1: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2021
descarado:
Why did you say I'm new to his channel? Or did you see where I said so?

No
I was reacting to you suggesting that sisiyemmie giving sonnyside tour.
no hard feeling....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tessyj4(f): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
First time posting.

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Concoction yam cheesy
Only heaven knew what I put into this.
And everybody ate, to my surprise grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
descarado:
Concoction yam cheesy
Only heaven knew what I put into this.
And everybody ate, to my surprise grin
I was planning to make yam pottage today with gizzards. I think the universe is affirming that decision
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
cococandy:
I was planning to make yam pottage today with gizzards. I think the universe is affirming that decision
Do that darling.

Hmm, gizzard. My mind is wandering tongue grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Akposy:

I used
1 tbsp of vinegar
Pinch of salt

Okay. I will avoid visiting there smiley in the future

Please you didn't tell me, how warm does the milk when I put it on the fire before I turn it off and add the vinegar?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
After dish..

Thanks to sis ọdúnayo

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pumpumking: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dyt:
j

Let me dish another cos I finished this already
cheesy grin grin

kaiiiiii see yanshhhhh...am in love again!! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
solostar1:

seems you are new to his channel.

the question should be ...can sisiyemmie eat bizarre food?

There is no type of local delicacy that guy have not tasted.

The most travelled food blogger... even at the height of US - Iranian tension, baba was in Iran.
You are right...I follow his channel...Dude at a particular visit became Buddhist monk just to taste food meant for those monks...grin

It is cute watching people like him follow their passion.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Akposy:
Homemade beef pizza �

I made the mozzarella cheese used ��
Happy Sunday
Weldone! Bro..

Please can you give step by step run down on how you made this...from scratch...Including the home made cheese...Give me a mention when you do..
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
I usually buy mozzarella from the store - but I will try your idea of making it for fun. Hope I can find unpasteurized milk - we fear germs too much.

I go - hey please can I get unpasteurized milk ?
He goes - do you have a letter from the city ? grin we don't want an out break of listeria grin

Akposy:

I used
1 tbsp of vinegar
Pinch of salt

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
armyofone:
I usually buy mozzarella from the store - but I will try your idea of making it for fun. Hope I can find unpasteurized milk - we fear germs too much.

He goes - do you have a letter from the city ? grin we don't want an out break of listeria grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
armyofone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q3aXn9yaPY

Show us the end product o.
I think she showed 3 ways you can do it.
That my favourite Ghanaian food youtuber.
I don't eat cheese tongue
Na suicide mission for my side

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Why are u laughing, you naughty nutty cheesy

Leave army alone. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Weldone! Bro..

Please can you give step by step run down on how you made this...from scratch...Including the home made cheese...Give me a mention when you do..
Thanks!

Go through that video I posted and chose any one you prefer.
The lady made it easy peasy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
descarado:

Why are u laughing, you naughty nutty cheesy

Leave army alone. cheesy

She cracks me up. cheesy

I think our senses of humour are soul mates (mine and hers). cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Weldone! Bro..

Thanks!

You want to start mozzarella business? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

You want to start mozzarella business? grin
How I wish it is possible...cheesy Any legit hustle to Increase Income na..

I like pizza, sharwama and meatpie my three best junk..grin

Chukwu tinyere m aka, ka ha hapu i wu addiction..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Munzy14:

How I wish it is possible...cheesy Any legit hustle to Increase Income na..

I like pizza, sharwama and meatpie my three best junk..grin

Chukwu tinyere m aka, ka ha hapu i wu addiction..

For real?

They’re ok if you eat them in moderation.
I don’t agree with depriving yourself of some of the things you like simply because they’re termed junk. It takes enjoyment out of life.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

For real?

They’re ok if you eat them in moderation.
I don’t agree with depriving yourself of some of the things you like simply because they’re termed junk. It takes enjoyment out of life.
The for real got me...grin

I know it will sound strange...
They weren't my thing until I discover they can be a life saver for Bachelors..cheesy

You are right, if we begin to abstain from acclaimed unhealthy things, One may end up frustrated..

I take a medium cost of things I like...

And I prefer home made...Nothing beats home made snacks/meals.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
favelli:

Okay. I will avoid visiting there smiley in the future

Please you didn't tell me, how warm does the milk when I put it on the fire before I turn it off and add the vinegar?
You should be able to put your pinky (last finger) in the milk without getting burnt. Gently add the vinegar and stir.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Weldone! Bro..

Thanks!

Okay. I will do this before the week runs out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
armyofone:

cheesy cheesy
You can use full cream milk

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Akposy:

Okay. I will do this before the week runs out
Thanks bro..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tobichuks08: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
I can't kill myself oh..
Man must wack

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Munzy14:

The for real got me...grin

I know it will sound strange...
They weren't my thing until I discover they can be a life saver for Bachelors..cheesy

You are right, if we begin to abstain from acclaimed unhealthy things, One may end up frustrated..

I take a medium cost of things I like...

And I prefer home made...Nothing beats home made snacks/meals.

Exactly.

I had to leave a group (about healthy eating) I was in because it got to a point, I was becoming too particular about what I ate, it was slowly becoming an obsession.
I also realized I’d have to give up so much (for that lifestyle) and it wasn’t worth it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.