Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747235 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2021
breadplanets:
autumn and fall no be the same season?
Nne, I don't know again.
Maybe, I should read that up.

From September to December is autumn right?
Season the leaves fall hence fall is the name in some countries?

Hmm.

Whatever the name, I don't like Sept to Dec.
Thanks anyway kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MereWolf: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2021
cococandy:

Hi .
Yes It’s usually expensive but more so in some areas than the others
Oh! I see.
Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2021
descarado:

Nne, I don't know again.
Maybe, I should read that up.

From September to December is autumn right?
Season the leaves fall hence fall is the name in some countries?

Hmm.

Whatever the name, I don't like Sept to Dec.
Thanks anyway kiss
i believe fall is American English while Autumn is British

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2021
Agoyin sauce and ẹja kika....beans still dey fire cool

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Used negro pepper, ground ginger,ground peanut, ground cayenne pepper, salt and seasoning cube

Kulikuli should replace peanut powder. I just prefer ground peanut
Sieve with fine sieve kiss

The secret is in mixing it. Continue adding all in smaller quantities until you get the desired taste. If it has bitter after taste, know that the negro pepper is too much.
I was told when these mallams up north are grilling suya, they add liquid buillion eg that Maggi that's inside bottle.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
descarado:
Used negro pepper, ground ginger,ground peanut, ground cayenne pepper, salt and seasoning cube

Kulikuli should replace peanut powder. I just prefer ground peanut
Sieve with fine sieve kiss

The secret is in mixing it. Continue adding all in smaller quantities until you get the desired taste. If it has bitter after taste, know that the negro pepper is too much.
I was told when these mallams up north are grilling suya, they add liquid buillion eg that Maggi that's inside bottle.

Nne, I gbaliala! ❤️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Nne, I gbaliala! ❤️
mechionu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
⏩ Weekend Fried Rice ...✌️✌️✌️

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2021
My #1000 sumptuous Okro Soup kiss

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cassidy1996(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2021
This is coming from my wife this Sunday morning, thai red curry sauce and spaghetti

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Stir fry concoction rice and dodo.
My Sunday rice is radiating the glory of God smiley

Happy Sunday foodies!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Prestonn

Are you in Afghanistan?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fruits parfait

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
aboyaji:
My #1000 sumptuous Okro Soup kiss

Can you do a breakdown?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Richhard:

Can you do a breakdown?

Okro 100 ( was very lucky getting the quantity for that price) very Big.

Red oil 180
Veg 50
Salt 50
Maggi cubes 50
Meat 300
Dried fish 200

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Akposy:
Stir fry concoction rice and dodo.
My Sunday rice is radiating the glory of God smiley

Happy Sunday foodies!

Where's the party venue o tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sunday lunch

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
aboyaji:

Where's the party venue o tongue kiss
My house cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cupidkc(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Halcyon123:
Pancake morning
Recipe please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
aboyaji:

Red oil 180
Veg 50
Salt 50
Maggi cubes 50
Meat 300
Dried fish 200

By dry fish, do you mean ice fish?

Which dry fish you see buy for #200

Fish is costly these days. Even if you buy ice fish of #1500, you won't see it inside pot. That rounded fish that blueraydick posted used to be cheap, but it's also quite costly now.

So, where did you get dry fish of #200?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Myjust(f): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
I made this stir fry spaghetti with only N1,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U056KWgW2w

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
aboyaji:

Red oil 180
Veg 50
Salt 50
Maggi cubes 50
Meat 300
Dried fish 200

This is great! Are you somewhere in the North or West?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Flour-2cups
Sugar-5tbsp
Egg-1
Baking powder-2tsp
Milk-1 cup and
Butter(melted 3tbsp)
Break your egg in a bowl,add sugar and whisk.
Add your milk and mix
Then in goes your flour and baking powder and mix
Lastly, your melted butter.
Fry on low heat,just a tbsp of oil will do for the frying
Cupidkc:

Recipe please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cupidkc(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Halcyon123:
Flour-2cups
Sugar-5tbsp
Egg-1
Baking powder-2tsp
Milk-1 cup and
Butter(melted 3tbsp)
Break your egg in a bowl,add sugar and whisk.
Add your milk and mix
Then in goes your flour and baking powder and mix
Lastly, your melted butter.
Fry on low heat,just a tbsp of oil will do for the frying

Thanks.... Please how were you able to achieve that shape?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uthlaw: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Agoyin sauce and ẹja kika....beans still dey fire cool
small lecture how to prepare this sauce pls!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
3minssex:

By dry fish, do you mean ice fish?

Which dry fish you see buy for #200

Fish is costly these days. Even if you buy ice fish of #1500, you won't see it inside pot. That rounded fish that blueraydick posted used to be cheap, but it's also quite costly now.

So, where did you get dry fish of #200?

We call it "ishi ka otele". The round black/brown dried fish that is usually 3-4 inside nylon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Richhard:

This is great! Are you somewhere in the North or West?
Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2021
aboyaji:
Abuja

That's great, thanks for sharing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2021
aboyaji:

We call it "ishi ka otele". The round black/brown dried fish that is usually 3-4 inside nylon.

Hahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Lemon cupcakes filled with lemon curd, topped with Swiss meringue, lemon wedge and fresh herbs from my garden (peppermint and rosemary).

Happy new week guys

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Akposy:
Lemon cupcakes filled with lemon curd, topped with Swiss meringue, lemon wedge and fresh herbs from my garden (peppermint and rosemary).

Happy new week guys

This guy, na your house I go do my holiday. Kudos bros.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2021
LordReed:

This guy, na your house I go do my holiday. Kudos bros.
So far you come with money and ingredients, you're welcome cheesy. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: funkymoi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.