Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760077 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:15am On Apr 01, 2022
nnekaike:
The ikale's prepare theirs with MARUGBO leaves only,eaten with correct pupuru or pounded yam.
It is their main/ native food.

The Edo's prepare their own with bitterleaf,scentleaf and uziza(optional).

If you want to enjoy any of these soups more try using Banga juice as your base instead of palmoil.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Brunch:

Coconut cake made by my wife.

Dinner:

Rice with black soup.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 4:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 01, 2022

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:05am On Apr 01, 2022
LordReed:

How come it's frothy?

I used coffee machine.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Village kitchen

●Bruschetta

●Salad

●Steak

Have a beautiful weekend everyone ♥️

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Prestonn:

I used coffee machine.

Ah!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Akeem79:

Open the damn yansh or shut up grin

Oh ... after reading some of comments on this thread
I realize I was talking with a colossal sadist

Will happily ignore every of your mentions from now on tongue

Come on enter that chinko kitchen and go and wash plate before hunger kpai you and your family. Stop snapping chinko client food when they are not looking if you want to keep your waiter job. Next time i visit China and I come that restaurant, I go take your picture and post am here angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Akeem79:

Open the damn yansh or shut up grin

Oh ... after reading some of comments on this thread
I realize I was talking with a colossal sadist

Will happily ignore every of your mentions from now on tongue

You must be mad if you think people are not enlightened here. You think say we no know say Google is blocked in China? So you go thief picture from Baidu and be posting here because you know we can’t find them on Google?

On my next trip to China, I go open ya yansh very wide when I enter Baidu and pick out all these stupid pictures plus the ones of innocent clients wey you dey snap after serving them. Mr waiter wey wan feel funky by force angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2022
GboyegaD:
Brunch:

Coconut cake made by my wife.

Dinner:

Rice with black soup.

How person go get liver to chop something that looks like that? shocked

The thing just dey wonder me. After now, them go complain say person poison them. Not knowing na them go on suicide mission say na food dem dey chop. I feel sick just looking at that black soup. No cap embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2022
aboyaji:
Brea-lunch tongue

See wetin one man wan chop shocked. Tomorrow now dem go say they eat healthy but belle just dey grow bigger and bigger pass Mr Ibu own.

Hope you know all this excess carbs and oil dey cause all this yamayama disease wey dey afflict common man for Naija? You think you are enjoying life but you are just on suicide mission.

Better watch your carb and cholesterol intake if you no wan suffer from painful yamayama disease angry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Sirqt5:

i no see dem for internet . they r his

You won’t see them on internet cos google no dey China. Na Baidu dem dey use. The wanksta go just thief pictures from there knowing say una no get access to Baidu. And then come and be posting here. Look at the quality of the pictures na. And then have you ever seen a black man or any sign of a black man in the pictures? The mind is a terrible thing to waste angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2022
descarado:

It's edo black soup cheesy

Actually, the first day I saw it on YouTube I was shocked shocked
Then I saw the lady's kids devouring this soup.
I was like, if these kids can eat this, I can too cheesy

The day I made the first one, I have already sacrificed everything I put inside if it goes south.
To my greatest surprise, house shocked me especially the kids.
What happened is you blend your veggies. That's why it's dark.
It must have bitterleaf scent leaf and uziza. I think ugu too but I didn't put that one
Highly medicinal.
The best soup for diabetics.

I don't know why the soup is not well known.
Edo people dey fall hand abi they are afraid people will yab them cos its black?
wideleaf, uziza leaf, scentleaf, bitterleaf, ugu leaf, uziza seed too.. this soup is more of calculation, if one leaf is more than the others u get different taste. So everything should be balance.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ona dooh!

Lunch

My favorite cool cool
Jollof rice and anu okuko ; cheesy grin grin

Live life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nothing sweet pass working remotely cool

So I had to drive out early this morning to get one or two things from the superstore for the weekend.

Current situation : Snacking on Hot spicy suya + cold Palm wine from my fridge grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lunch

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
descarado:

Sis, we have trees where they do the tapping but I never tested it.

I must drink it.

You refused to go village because of mosquitoes that was why u missed fresh palmy grin.

Palmy can be soaked chilled right there while still jacked on the palm tree after tapping just as Kobo eats food on the fire right after cooking.

Granpa doesn't share his fermented ones though.

Mariangeles, how did you get you first palmy ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
waistbead:
Ona dooh!

Lunch

My favorite cool cool
Jollof rice and anu okuko ; cheesy grin grin

Live life

Where that your rotten milk? You don throway am finally? Hope say e no purge you sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
AdorableSat:
Lunch

Heart attack lunch.. just kwantinue you hear angry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Nothing sweet pass working remotely cool

So I had to drive out early this morning to get one or two things from the superstore for the weekend.

Current situation : Snacking on Hot spicy suya + cold Palm wine from my fridge grin

This palmy don ferment tire grin na Rum friend in a cup grin

Bring the keg now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yam with the sauce

Ingredients;

Red oil
Ugu leaf
Egg
Salt
Maggi
Onion

Benue yam is something else

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
aboyaji:
Yam with the sauce

Ingredients;

Red oil
Ugu leaf
Egg
Salt
Maggi
Onion

See all the yam and oily soup wey one person wan chop shocked oya continue na. Just continue. No just come complain when yamayama disease fall on you o angry

Meanwhile your body no dey do you one kain to dey chop on that dirty bed? My body itches so badly just looking at that room embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dinner tongue

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
armyofone:

You refused to go village because of mosquitoes that was why u missed fresh palmy grin.

Palmy can be soaked chilled right there while still jacked on the palm tree after tapping just as Kobo eats food on the fire right after cooking.

Granpa doesn't share his fermented ones though.

Mariangeles, how did you get you first palmy ?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
aboyaji:
Yam with the sauce

Ingredients;

Red oil
Ugu leaf
Egg
Salt
Maggi
Onion

I so loved that sweet white Tiv yam. The best yam in the universe after yellow yam and iji ndi omu uwa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
emperorz:
Dinner tongue

Haba only you? shocked

Why una like to chop like glutton for this thread? Una no dey fear yamayama disease of the heart and kidneys? Not to talk of weight gain? Better watch it o before yamayama fall on you. Yamayama respects nobody o angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bagel sandwich

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brian47(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
emperorz:
Dinner tongue

Spaghetti and fish
E don Tay wey I chop something like this.
You come make me dey miss spaghetti.
Since spaghetti price increase I never chop am.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 1:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Brian47:

Spaghetti and fish
E don Tay wey I chop something like this.
You come make me dey miss spaghetti.
Since spaghetti price increase I never chop am.
cheesy bro you go close eye buy am ni o cry the economy is smtin else
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 1:14am On Apr 02, 2022
Labadi69:

Haba only you? shocked

Why una like to chop like glutton for this thread? Una no dey fear yamayama disease of the heart and kidneys? Not to talk of weight gain? Better watch it o before yamayama fall on you. Yamayama respects nobody o angry
e tuntide undecided untop small spag way i wan chop ..... mind you na d only food way i dey chop today be dis na snacks i chop 4 morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2022
emperorz:
e tuntide undecided untop small spag way i wan chop ..... mind you na d only food way i dey chop today be dis na snacks i chop 4 morning undecided
You dey explain sef

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2022
Mvena:

You dey explain sef
lev am o i wan mak e reply me b4 i tok wetin dey my mout o undecided ......e b lyk say na to dey bad mouth post he sabi do just lev am 4 me oooo undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.