Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,626 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759541 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Okro soup tongue

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2022
emperorz:
lev am o i wan mak e reply me b4 o tok wetin dey my mout o undecided ......e n lyk say na to dey bad mouth post he sabi do just lev am 4 me oooo undecided angry
This your pidgin abbreviations tire me o

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ignant: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2022
One of the things I have observed on here that needs to be said is the seeming low self esteem of some posters.

A thread about posting pictures of food but you see clippings of laptops, computer keyboards, mobile phones, car keys, tabs etc conspicuously placed in such images.

To what end? To impress who? Why?

It should not matter on here whether all you have is bare ramen or soaked garri. Neither should it matter if you are privileged enough to feast on Mediterranean steak or Pacific salmon.

You are gracious enough to post images of your food, don't becloud the motive.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Mvena:

This your pidgin abbreviations tire me o
abeg go siddon undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2022
ignant:
One of the things I have observed on here that needs to be said is the seeming low self esteem of some posters.

A thread about posting pictures of food but you see clippings of laptops, computer keyboards, mobile phones, car keys, tabs etc conspicuously placed in such images.

It should not matter on here whether all you have is bare ramen or soaked garri. Neither should it matter if you are privileged enough to feast on Mediterranean steak or Pacific salmon.

who u b ? u woke up chose vawulence dis morning come post dis kain tin for thread wey u never post b4 grin grin grin

is mostly posters in 9jeria showing laptops , computer keyboards , remote control , car keys , whatever . abroad posters no dey show off lik dat ,, my obsavation thou

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Does it really matter if people include other items, as far as the food is there for us to see? I think it reflects more on what you as the viewer is thinking rather than what the posters wanted to achieve.

If someone posts rice with car key to form, but you as the viewer ignore the key and comment on the food, you've denied that person the attention they seek and that's the sweetest revenge, just like ignoring trolls makes them to fizzle out gradually.

Not everyone does it on purpose though. I've never posted food pics, but when I take pictures, I usually don't care about whatever is in the background except it's incriminating. And I love to
eat while on my phone or laptop, so those may appear. I won't discard a good picture just because of a key or phone or whatever.

Anyway, to each person is his/her own. What really matters is the intention and you can't know that unless you ask, and even then, you may never get the truth so ignoring is the best.

39 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Okro soup tongue

Guy!!!

Make I no lie, I had to swallow spit.

Damn! This is food shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
ignant:

If that's all you look out for, I'm sorry, seems you've got an inferiority complex issue, because why should you be bothered to an extent you had to raise the issue.

Most people who post very attractive picture have either blogs or pages of their own and sometimes people cook and eat on their table where those items you mentioned always lay helplessly.

So why harp on it? Una too dey find wetin no loss

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
ignant:

Why should it matter?

No day find waytin no loss abeg

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Okro soup tongue
Okro with Titus... my favorite combo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Spicy hot noodles + turkey lap

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ignant: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Respect to those who had the critical thinking to dissect this comment, recognise its dialectics of observable patterns and understand its lack of malice or contempt.

ignant:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are you a food vendor looking to increase your online customer base?

Here’s the best way to.

Fill the form to sign up and get access to over 3000 customers ordering from you. ��

[https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3Oav0C1yUEPkRAjdK4dEzOUEtpJGOTQgvfMwfA-0VD3vfVw/viewform}
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Okro soup tongue
the fish looks uncooked, there's much room to improve
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
If that's what he can legally afford, it is fine. He will eat it with a clean mind.
posty56:
which Kain mumu fish be that abeg this is not attractive ,the camera quality is low too

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
I love
BlueRayDick:
Okro soup tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lovely! One day, I go taste that salmon.
InTheCloudySky:
Rotini salad w/ black olives + Baked Salmon

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
posty56:
the fish looks uncooked, there's much room to improve
You prefer it cooked until skin falls off of it? No thanks! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Spicy hot noodles + turkey lap

This man, haba you too like food. I sure say you fat angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Something light...
Una sure say this person above me neva fa gbo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Labadi69:

JAMB UTME is 18 days away...Make hay while the sun shines bro.

This year is Ur year comrade!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
BlueRayDick:

JAMB UTME is 18 days away...Make hay while the sun shines bro.

This year is Ur year comrade!

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
posty56:
which Kain mumu fish be that abeg this is not attractive ,the camera quality is low too
undecided e be like say dz wan head dey pepper amangry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
posty56:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Labadi69:

Why do you go about trolling people and dragging people on this thread tho... this is like the second person I've seen.. undecided

What's wrong with the food..?view and pass.. simple..stop criticizing people's food and body..
The other day you was Bashing that guy for posting a picture of his meal and a Chinese lady..stop ..it ain't nice.. stop derailing this thread indirectly.. undecided
From the wannabe redpill thread to this one displaying your trolling attitude.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2022
cococandy:
Bagel sandwich

Yummy! I love bagels. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

Is it Edo or Ondo people. My mom is Edo and the only time I see them cook it was for special occasions. The Ikale people that I knew growing up will cook it on a normal day so it makes me feel it is more attributed to them than the Edo.

I know it with Ondo people too.
Really nice. I like it with eba and rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2022
Dinner:

Potato bacon soup with side of bread.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Hathor5:

Yummy! I love bagels. smiley
one my favorite bready things

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FireRain: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Good Morning wonderful people.
Sometimes ago I saw a short video on how to make pounded yam with no hassles of pounding.
I tried it this morning and it came out well.
I blended the raw yam and made it like Semo and here is the result..a succulent pounded yam with no lumps and Easy too! shocked
My obodo oyinbo people should opt for this smiley
Cc
Mmotimo
cococandy
GboyegaD
Loveymom
Preston
Akpos

Kudos to Instagram food Vendors�

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: radautoworks, Ixodes(m), legennd2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.