Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758828 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brownshoe: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2022
cococandy:
Bagel sandwich
babe can i marry you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Happy Sunday! Have some chicken...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
FireRain:
Good Morning wonderful people.
Sometimes ago I saw a short video on how to make pounded yam with no hassles of pounding.
I tried it this morning and it came out well.
I blended the raw yam and made it like Semo and here is the result..a succulent pounded yam with no lumps and Easy too! shocked
My obodo oyinbo people should opt for this smiley
Cc
Mmotimo
cococandy
GboyegaD
Loveymom
Preston
Akpos

Kudos to Instagram food Vendors�

Blending cooked yam is a lot easier IMO

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
It's called jollof rice for a reason

Reason: it's always sweet tongue

I cracked a part of the fresh egg before cooking it together with the rice for experimental purpose.

I let the seasoning and spice get into the fresh egg to have a different taste.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
If you are fasting,avoid this group o grin ,see better food everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FireRain: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
MJ01:

Blending cooked yam is a lot easier IMO

Wow..that's another angle cheesy but with this I was able to add water while stirring to avoid Stony pounded yam embarassed in order to suit my taste.
I will definitely try it next.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
armyofone:

You refused to go village because of mosquitoes that was why u missed fresh palmy grin.

Palmy can be soaked chilled right there while still jacked on the palm tree after tapping just as Kobo eats food on the fire right after cooking.

Granpa doesn't share his fermented ones though.

Mariangeles, how did you get you first palmy ?

My grandfather. cheesy
His palm trees produced the sweetest wine ever. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
aboyaji:
It's called jollof rice for a reason

Reason: it's always sweet tongue

I cracked a part of the fresh egg before cooking it together with the rice for experimental purpose.

I let the seasoning and spice get into the fresh egg to have a different taste.
You can eat the egg shell too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Another 1 cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ona dooh!

Love love rice grin grin

Rice/stew,isi azu grin (fish head) grin,fried anu okuko grin(chicken)= nri (food)

Drink-chapman cool

Live life.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
waistbead:
Ona dooh!

Love love rice grin grin

Rice/stew,isi azu grin (fish head) grin,fried anu okuko grin(chicken)= nri (food)

Drink-chapman cool

Live life.
@golden spoon grin

Keeping Late night always makes me chops night snacks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
emperorz:
Another 1 cheesy
What is in the black nylon?, undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Akeem79:

@golden spoon grin

I no der joke with my golden spoon oo grin grin

How's you bro?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Akeem79:

@golden spoon grin

That’s you at work. Which one be keeping late nights. Just talk am you were working the late night shift. The useless shift dey give to African man like you cos no chinko wan do angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
na eba dey der cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
descarado:

You can eat the egg shell too

Abeg o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
aboyaji:

Abeg o
After all the seasoning you better not waste that shell grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Akeem79:

@golden spoon grin

Nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ebubemg(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please can you guys recommend a good multipurpose blender one can buy in Nigeria, budget is not the problem
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Very smooth smiley
FireRain:
Good Morning wonderful people.
Sometimes ago I saw a short video on how to make pounded yam with no hassles of pounding.
I tried it this morning and it came out well.
I blended the raw yam and made it like Semo and here is the result..a succulent pounded yam with no lumps and Easy too! shocked

Kudos to Instagram food Vendors�

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkiee: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
emperorz:
na eba dey der cheesy
Ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Labadi69:

That’s you at work. Which one be keeping late nights. Just talk am you were working the late night shift. The useless shift dey give to African man like you cos no chinko wan do angry
Can you just keep mute for a second and stop stalking that guy.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Kobo.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
@Firerain, well-done; you will love the texture when you cook the yam before blending it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
amorprincesa:
Happy Sunday! Have some chicken...

Yum yum smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kobo.. grin

It's the bluntness for me. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's the bluntness for me. grin
Kobo is such a kinda hilarious person.. straight forward with that face( undecided) cheesy

What's in that black nylon? undecided
Giggling hard.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kobo is such a kinda hilarious person.. straight forward with that face( undecided) cheesy

What's in that black nylon? undecided
Giggling hard.. grin

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

It's always the undecided for me. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

It's always the undecided for me. grin

What does the face mean tho.. undecided?
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What does the face mean tho.. undecided?
grin

Only Kobo can tell. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teddiie(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.