Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6042542 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) ... (3566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brownshoe: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
This ur pictures wey u post so, dem girls go disturb ur space o
Ybholy:
Mine

I just want to learn how to cook many things as I’ve decided to stop eating outside for at least 1 month. Is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
paschal47:

grin grin grin
E don dey too much o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Brownshoe:
Hmmm chop life gang, anything for us.,anything at all

cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
LogicBomb8:
share recipe
untamedd:

Looks yum � Recipe please?
It is too long. I will share a link to the video shortly

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoapQueen(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Scrambled tofu, shrimp, baked harsh brown

Una go kill person for this place. Wowww

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
loveymom:

I parboil my beans, the thing was too many that I just threw everything away.

They can be very irritating, I won't even deny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoapQueen(f): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Lentil bowl (lentil, sweet corn, carrot, onion, red bell pepper, tomato, and spinach) topped with Avocado and air fried Salmon.

Please, where do you get this salmon from?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mvena:

E don dey too much o

I don't sell beers, I just have them at home and anytime I go out that's what I tend to drink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Banga soup and starch.
Made this with catfish, chicken and tinko meat

After over 3 years of craving Banga soup and starch, I finally made and ate one today.

My friend sent the ingredients all the way from Delta State. Thank God for good food.

Happy Father's Day.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Akposy:
Banga soup and starch.
Made this with catfish, chicken and tinko meat

After over 3 years of craving Banga soup and starch, I finally made and ate one today.

My friend sent the ingredients all the way from Delta State. Thank God for good food.

Happy Father's Day.
Baba don vex cook Banga soup. I will try it out one of these days
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
SoapQueen:

Please, where do you get this salmon from?

The grocery store.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
anonymuz:
only you waka come?

No o. We plenty... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoapQueen(f): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
GboyegaD:

The grocery store.

In Nigeria? If yes, where please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
ubizle:

No o. We plenty... grin
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pacesetterz: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Brownshoe:
This ur pictures wey u post so, dem girls go disturb ur space o
If he has big gbola dey will disturb. Some are already zooming the pic.

See whr my guy spread onions and pepper near cylinder. Him no fear for explosion? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Teespice:

Thank you so much.

Ingredients:

Fresh tomatoes (use if you do not like the stew being spicy)
Shombo
Tatashe
A lot of onions
Fresh pepper
Bleached palm oil
Plenty ground crayfish
Stock cubes, salt
Kponmo and eggs (optional)
Offals ( you can use goat meat or beef)
Iru

Bleach palm oil on low heat and keep aside
Boil eggs
Wash, marinate and boil offals till very tender. Do same with the kponmo.
Rough blend tomatoes, onions, pepper, tatashe and shombo. Boil same till the water content is completely dried
Blend crayfish and keep aside

When you must have finished prepping your ingredients.

Into the pot which has the bleached palm oil, add a bit of the ground crayfish, iru and already boiled kponmo. Allow to fry for few minutes.

Add the already boiled offals and allow to fry as well.

Add the already boiled pepper mix and stir very well. Allow to fry for say ten minutes or more before adding the stock from the offals.

Reduce the heat and allow to boil for several minutes. The oil by this time should be floating on top of the pot.

Add the remaining grounded crayfish, stock cubes and salt. Stir once more and add the boiled eggs. Cover and allow to simmer on low heat for few minutes.

Turn off the heat and your ofada stew is ready.

I hope this helps.
Well detailed. Thanks a lot.
I don't have iru. Any substitute

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
anonymuz:
baba you are not in Nigeria. I beg show me way

God will make a way for you as you so desire.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
SoapQueen:

In Nigeria? If yes, where please?

Not in Nigeria however, you may want to check the big stores like Shop rite, Park 'n' Shop, Spar etc.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
paschal47:

I don't sell beers, I just have them at home and anytime I go out that's what I tend to drink
Hmmm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoapQueen(f): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
GboyegaD:

Not in Nigeria however, you may want to check the big stores like Shop rite, Park 'n' Shop, Spar etc.
Thank you!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brownshoe: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pacesetterz:

If he has big gbola dey will disturb. Some are already zooming the pic.

See whr my guy spread onions and pepper near cylinder. Him no fear for explosion? shocked
how onions and pepper go cause explosion na?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
descarado:

Well detailed. Thanks a lot.
I don't have iru. Any substitute

No substitute for iru. You can omit it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lunch:

Pounded yam with ofe onugbu.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:17am On Jun 20, 2022
I think I see iru in the soup right?

Happy Juneteenth!

GboyegaD:
Lunch:

Pounded yam with ofe onugbu.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:26am On Jun 20, 2022
armyofone:
I think I see iru in the soup right?

Happy Juneteenth!

Yes since I couldn't get ogili igbo, I had to substitute it with iru.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 4:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Easy fix breakfast. Home-made Sharwama using non stick pan.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Brownshoe:
how onions and pepper go cause explosion na?
Gas no like the smell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2022
GboyegaD:

God will make a way for you as you so desire.
amen..but give your contact please. Mine is 09133912033
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2022
One of our favorite.
Oha soup and Poundo yam to start the week.
Have a Great and Blessed Week Y'all kiss

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Petyprincess:
Breakfast.
Deliciously looking.
Oh la ma tongue tongue

How have you been dearie?!
How is school going?
Been a minute.
Miss you loads.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2022
omooba969:

Haaaaaa! Eléyí òwa pojù bayí. shocked
Lol cheesy wink.
We are sure Petyprincess will eat that atleast 2 or 3 times. She doesn't eat that much! Lol cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) ... (3566) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.