Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,030 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763533 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2022
Teespice:

Thank you so much.

Ingredients:

Fresh tomatoes (use if you do not like the stew being spicy)
Shombo
Tatashe
A lot of onions
Fresh pepper
Bleached palm oil
Plenty ground crayfish
Stock cubes, salt
Kponmo and eggs (optional)
Offals ( you can use goat meat or beef)
Iru

Bleach palm oil on low heat and keep aside
Boil eggs
Wash, marinate and boil offals till very tender. Do same with the kponmo.
Rough blend tomatoes, onions, pepper, tatashe and shombo. Boil same till the water content is completely dried
Blend crayfish and keep aside

When you must have finished prepping your ingredients.

Into the pot which has the bleached palm oil, add a bit of the ground crayfish, iru and already boiled kponmo. Allow to fry for few minutes.

Add the already boiled offals and allow to fry as well.

Add the already boiled pepper mix and stir very well. Allow to fry for say ten minutes or more before adding the stock from the offals.

Reduce the heat and allow to boil for several minutes. The oil by this time should be floating on top of the pot.

Add the remaining grounded crayfish, stock cubes and salt. Stir once more and add the boiled eggs. Cover and allow to simmer on low heat for few minutes.

Turn off the heat and your ofada stew is ready.

I hope this helps.
Perfecto! kiss
Gracias!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113976991:
One of our favorite.
Oha soup and Poundo yam to start the week.
Have a Great and Blessed Week Y'all kiss
Nice
Lemme have some

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Village kitchen

Tomahawk steak..

Four of this was sent to me during the weekend from Ireland,so I say make i eat one first before work.

Happy new week Everyone ♥️

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Nice
Lemme have some
Lol cheesy
We will waybill 2 plates to you later today.
And make sure you send us some garriAndsugar also biko.
We love it too wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113978751:

Lol cheesy
We will waybill 2 plates to you later today.
And make sure you send us some garriAndsugar also biko.
We love it too wink
Just send address..I will move like speed of light grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Village kitchen

Mama told me to live the house some weeks ago.

I was like how much for snail may person nor go hear word for this house again. when i enter market go buy the snail for her, if you see the money them tell me shocked.. I just return home take my bag and live the house.

Even the food i cook with the snail nor enter my mouth, picture i nor snap embarassed

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen
Mama told me to live the house some weeks ago.
I was like how much for snail may person nor go hear word for this house again. when i enter market go buy the snail for her, if you see the money them tell me shocked.. I just return home take my bag and live the house.

Even the food i cook with the snail nor enter my mouth, picture i nor snap embarassed

Those snails are just too expensive in the market, they tell us that it is not easy to get them.
That they only come out during the night/midnight.
And they have to do some vigil in the cold/darkness.

We believe that is why it is that costly.
If you know how much those hotels on the Island sell just one piece of snail ehn.....
U go shock shocked

Btw,
Who is mama?!
Mama as in Mama or Mama as in the Mrs?
Just curious!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113982577:

Those snails are just too expensive in the market, they tell us that it is not easy to get them.

If you know how much those hotels on the Island sell just one piece of snail ehn.....
U go shock shocked

Btw,
Who is mama?!
Just curious!

Very expensive shocked

My mother.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prestonn:

Very expensive shocked

My mother.
Lol cheesy
Wetin u do mom,
Wey she tell u to commot for house nah?
She will miss those delicacies o.
Hope you are back home now?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113982745:

Lol cheesy
Wetin u do mom,
Wey she tell u to commot for house nah?
She will miss those delicacies o.
Hope you are back home now?
cheesy cheesy

Got home saw the snail and decide to cook with it.

Few hours later she called to warn me not to touch the snail, and the snail don already dey fire cheesy

I just wan give her time, she go beg me to return home cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prestonn:

cheesy cheesy

Few hours later she called to warn me not to touch the snail, and the snail don already dey fire cheesy

Lol cheesy.
No be small matter o.
Please go home this week bro.
She may be very worried about you now.
Don't let snail cause wahala at home please.

But she should have kept it away from you,
Knowing how you love doing your cooking! smiley.
And you too should have called her before touching those snails o. Hmmmm.....

How we wish we can send mom some snails now!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113983068:

Lol cheesy.
No be small matter o.
Please go home this week bro.
She may be very worried about you now.
Don't let snail cause wahala at home please.

But she should have kept it away from you,
Knowing how you love doing your cooking! smiley.
And you too should have called her before touching those snails o. Hmmmm.....

How we wish we can send mom some snails now!

cheesy Thanks very much.

I planned to return home yesterday but the condition she gave me shocked... She said preston once you return dont go close to the kitchen, i told her just kill me cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
post=113982577:

U go shock shocked

Btw,
Who is mama?!
Just curious!

Those pictures are not yours

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
WildChild00:
lipsrsealed
WildChild00:
lipsrsealed
Where did you see that it said it was ours?
Just an illustration on how expensive snails could be at the hotels.
We posted many snail pictures that we did on this page many times. People know that is one of our specialty here. Just couldn't find one at that moment.
But lets search for the ones we posted prior now.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prestonn:

cheesy Thanks very much.

I planned to return home yesterday but the condition she gave me shocked... She said preston once you return dont go close to the kitchen, i told her just kill me cheesy
Lol cheesy, it's just like saying fishes shouldn't go close to water.
Momsie, no kee our Preston for us biko.
And you are very welcome

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2022

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113985224:

Where did you see that it said it was ours?
Just an illustration on how expensive snails could be.
We posted many snail pictures that we did on this page many times. People know that is one of our specialty here. Just couldn't find one at that moment.
But lets search for the ones we posted prior now.

But be that as it may be, you should at least give credit to the owners, that is wat is expected of you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eriggs: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
WildChild00:

But be that as it may be, you should at least give credit to the owners, that is wat is expected of you.
You saw where she wrote peppered snail from the kitchen of in her original post about her peppered snails.
And the one you quoted did you see her say anything about the kitchen of ?
You have a point, but REST!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eriggs:

You saw where she wrote peppered snail from the kitchen of in her original post about her peppered snails.
And the one you quoted did you see her say anything about the kitchen of ?
You have a point, but REST!
Manna is a woman

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adeoyekay(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eriggs: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

Manna is a woman

Yes, I'm 99% sure.
If not a woman, then maybe both men and women.
Cos I am 101% sure it's more than 1 person, they must be a group of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Happy belated birthday loveymom kiss
Here's wishing you only the best life has to offer smiley

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eriggs:

Yes, I'm 99% sure.
If not a woman, then maybe both men and women.
Cos I am 101% sure it's more than 1 person, they must be a group of people.
Lolz, see speculation grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
All the snails posters here, you guys are tormenting me cheesy

Prestonn, Manna and co - you guys well done!

I love eating snail stew. My mom made them when I visited. I tried getting it from the store here but I didn't like the odor coming from it...I guess not well packaged.

Prestonn:

cheesy cheesy

post=113982577:

U go shock shocked

Btw,
Who is mama?!
Just curious!

That is what my mom said too - expensive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
cutiereborn:
Happy belated birthday loveymom kiss
Here's wishing you only the best life has to offer smiley

Thank you Sis, aww I appreciate it a lot kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2022

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
loveymom:

Thank you Sis, aww I appreciate it a lot kiss kiss

Nne, happy birthday to you.
May you always be happy and fulfilled in life.❣️
Many more years in perfect health to you.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Masala Wings

Aka cooked with Indian masala spices

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nne, happy birthday to you.
May you always be happy and fulfilled in life.❣️
Many more years in perfect health to you.

Thanks so much Ezigbo Nwannem. I appreciate kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Garri and white soup.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by horhizah(f): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
lahips:
All things bright and beautiful....cheers to the new week.
Please get your PVC, remember to be patient till our votes are counted.
...Yes we can....

Your nails are nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 12:22am On Jun 21, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Posting those snail pictures inferred that they're yours,
otherwise you should've credited the owner from Google.
You didn't until @Wil dChild00 caught you.

P.S. It's just funny how your alternates
are always liking/sharing your posts,
even those that aren't yours.

You wrote well. Happy birthday. Soar higher

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.