Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763131 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 21, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:09am On Jun 21, 2022
loveymom:

Thanks so much Ezigbo Nwannem. I appreciate kiss

Happy Birthday. May your heart desires be granted.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Dinner:

Potato bacon soup topped with cheddar cheese and fresh homemade bread.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 21, 2022
GboyegaD:

Happy Birthday. May your heart desires be granted.

Thank you so much Sir, I appreciate it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2022
This thread use to be my favourite until trenches got the best of me. Folks posting what a dude be dreaming about.

I pray for y'all that have, y'all won't ever want. The hope this thread gives me is that there is hope . Y'all showcasing meals won't lack. Amen

I won't envy but rather I would be inspired to attain that wish I lack..

Got to a point I come on here at night, so I could have a dream about the meal I would have in my sleep. Imagine fantasising on a meal before you go to bed only to sleep and wake up with toothpick for your mouth cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2022
Going down in dem MANNA kitchen......
We will keep you posted with the finishedproduct....
Oh la la tongue tongue

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2022
May God answer and grant your heart desires bro.
azraeljaheel:
This thread use to be my favourite until trenches got the best of me. Folks posting what a dude be dreaming about.

I pray for y'all that have, y'all won't ever want. The hope this thread gives me is that there is hope . Y'all showcasing meals won't lack. Amen

Got to a point I come on here at night, so I could have a dream about the meal I would have in my sleep. Imagine fantasising on a meal before you go to bed only to sleep and wake up with toothpick for your mouth cheesy
@the bolded......

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Aww, thank you very very much! I appreciate. July 1st is the code, though. ( :

Oh, okay, just seeing the "almost".
In addy though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oh, thanks, now you got me taking a look at my nails grin
horhizah:

Your nails are nice

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maximizer61(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dinner is ready

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114009961:
Going down in dem MANNA kitchen......
We will keep you posted with the finishedproduct....
Oh la la tongue tongue
Still on da matter........

Still loading.......

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
maximizer61:
Dinner is ready
Oh la la.
Looks so good.... tongue

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114026359:

Oh la la.
Looks so good.... tongue
I hail your skills lolxxx

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Happy birthday loveymom!
Hope you enjoyed your day!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Don't go to fantasy land that much. Some of the food here aren't expensive.

Buy 1 coconut, break and deshell, blend and extract the juice and cook with 1 cup of rice - add onion and pepper. Then boil one egg to add and you are good.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Different shades of vegetable salad tongue tongue tongue tongue

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Grab your spoon. Food is ready.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
ahnie:

I hail your skills lolxxx
Mucho Gracias Amiga kiss kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
LoveofGod2much:
Grab your spoon. Food is ready.

Let's go there kiss

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
embarassed grin ;DWhen you men want to press our mumu button grin
been 10 years playing Wifey so I know the drill
Lol

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
armyofone:
Happy birthday loveymom!
Hope you enjoyed your day!

Thank you Sis; yes, I enjoyed my day. It was memorable.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sarsaproko: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2022
LoveofGod2much:
Different shades of vegetable salad tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lovely
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2022
armyofone:

Don't go to fantasy land that much. Some of the food here aren't expensive.

Buy 1 coconut, break and deshell, blend and extract the juice and cook with 1 cup of rice - add onion and pepper. Then boil one egg to add and you are good.
Onye army,coconut na big man food now o
One small chikini coconut now goes for close to a thousand naira.

We learn everyday...I was thinking it's coconut water they use in making coconut rice(coversface)
Thanks for the explanation,I would give it a try this week nd see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2022
GboyegaD:
Lunch:

Pounded yam with ofe onugbu.

Is that iru I'm seeing in the soup?

If yes, is there any change in taste?

Secondly, for you staying abroad, what did you use as thickener? Oats?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Breakfast!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2022
ahnie:

Onye army,coconut na big man food now o
One small chikini coconut now goes for close to a thousand naira.

We learn everyday...I was thinking it's coconut water they use in making coconut rice(coversface)
Thanks for the explanation,I would give it a try this week nd see how it goes.
Liess undecided even supermarket never craze to sell u coconut for such an amount, dunno y some nigerians like seeking pity by lying to those in the diaspora

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiair:

Liess undecided even supermarket never craze to sell u coconut for such an amount, dunno y some nigerians like seeking pity by lying to those in the diaspora

And you expect me to argue with you right?
Sorry I don't have that time to indulge you
Meaninglessly online.
I would assign someone that's less busy to engage you when m chanced,,you can as well clone his sobriquet.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2022
paschal47:
Breakfast!
It's the boldness of the olantain sitting atop The stew for me.

Enjoy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2022
paschal47:

Is that iru I'm seeing in the soup?

If yes, is there any change in taste?

Secondly, for you staying abroad, what did you use as thickener? Oats?

Yes, some different taste since ogili Igbo smells/taste differently from iru.

For thickener, I tried corn starch. I may resolve back to what I used for the oha I made. It wasn't cocoyam however, it looked like cocoyam and I got it from a Philippino store. Would take a picture of it.

I'm guessing another option might be to buy cocoyam powder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toask111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.