Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753172 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2022
ahnie:

And you expect me to argue with you right?
Sorry I don't have that time to indulge you.
Next time speak only the truth. You're an adult so act your age. Don't try to make a point via asskissing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
loveymom:

Thank you so much Sir, I appreciate it.
Nne, pardon the official late comer grin tongue cheesy
Happy +1 kiss kiss

My cake o even though I am late tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you expect buhari supporter life to they alright cheesy , you Neva see that picture that he was sitting on his fridge in his broken kiosk cheesy,
The moderator of this food section have told you guys many times to retsrict your stupidity, foolishness and madness to your politics section and not to bring it to this section of Nairaland.
But you just love to create stupidity right and break the rules of the forum as you like.
They will soon come for you, when they have your time.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblemm: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
The moderator of this food section have told you guys many times to retsrict your stupidity, foolishness and madness to your politics section and not to bring it to this section of Nairaland.
But you just love to create stupidity right and break the rules of the forum as you like.
why you dey use your alternate account lol quote me with your main account

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblemm: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pinklygul: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

So you don't know you contravene the rules of the forum each time you post with your bigotry and hateful tribalistic comments! undecided

Abeg swerve!!!

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Spicy kiss

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
descarado:
Spicy kiss
Nne what are those?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
ahnie:

Nne what are those?
Cucumber salad with some peperish stuffs.

The pepper no be here. I used the wrong pepper.
Lord have mercy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
descarado:

Cucumber salad with some peperish stuffs.

The pepper no be here. I used the wrong pepper.
Lord have mercy grin cheesy

Oh! I see.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
A quick fix for lunch to keep the engine running as we continue the job for today.
From the kitchen of dem MANNA.
Something light...... wink

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
GboyegaD:

Yes, some different taste since ogili Igbo smells/taste differently from iru.

For thickener, I tried corn starch. I may resolve back to what I used for the oha I made. It wasn't cocoyam however, it looked like cocoyam and I got it from a Philippino store. Would take a picture of it.

I'm guessing another option might be to buy cocoyam powder.

Nice. Thank you. I hope I get to see the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
ahnie:

It's the boldness of the olantain sitting atop The stew for me.

Enjoy.

Madam Ahnie, that's hotdog sitting right there.

Thanks anyways!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
paschal47:

Madam Ahnie, that's hotdog sitting right there.

Thanks anyways!
My bad,Looks like plantain lolz.
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
descarado:
Spicy kiss

This sis done turn Japanese finish cheesy.
Let me go grab chop stick, sesame oil and fish oil come join.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
descarado:

Nne, pardon the official late comer grin tongue cheesy
Happy +1 kiss kiss

My cake o even though I am late tongue cheesy

Thank you Nwayioma kiss, your cake is on the way.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
descarado:
Spicy kiss

I love this tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
paschal47:
Breakfast!
Finally not with three bottles

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114053664:
A quick fix for lunch to keep the engine running as we continue the job for today.
From the kitchen of dem MANNA.
Something light...... wink
You call this light ni?? Fear God na

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
descarado:
Spicy kiss

Share your recipe. I’ve been wanting to make this cucumber salad.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kwinanitaa(f): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
descarado:
Spicy kiss

My man would throw it all away. I don't know how to convince him.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
kwinanitaa:

First comment huh.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mvena:
You call this light ni?? Fear God na
Lol cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
armyofone:

This sis done turn Japanese finish cheesy.
Let me go grab chop stick, sesame oil and fish oil come join.
I know you will like it cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:

Share your recipe. I’ve been wanting to make this cucumber salad.

Cut your cucumber to desired shapes.
Add a spoon of sea salt, ordinary salt can serve too marinate and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.

Finely chop small ginger. Slice onions, (i used green onions) into a bowl. Add korean hot pepper flakes. Add sugar, oyster sauce. You can use dark soy sauce if you dont have oyster, sesame oil and Korean hot pepper paste, vinegar, wash off the salt from the cucumber and add, add toast sesame seed and mix all together.

Alternatively, you can substitute sugar with honey or any other sweetner, add sriracha instead of hot pepper paste then reduce the sugar or honey.
For 500mg cucumber, all the things you add should be half a spoon. Taste and adjust seasoning as you wish.

Eat as side dish or main meal kiss

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
kwinanitaa:

Not only you darling.
But, there are ways you can incorporate all these in your cooking.

Cucumber can be cooked, sauted and fried to make wonderful dishes. Check youtube for ideas kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.