Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753135 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yes and I do eat it but don't make it. I think they use light soy too.

My friends like offering me some because I like eating cucumbers though mine is just like that - no salt or anything.

They look at me with puzzlement look eating raw cucumber cheesy

descarado:

I know you will like it cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NLPoliceWoman: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pinklygul:

So you don't know you contravene the rules of the forum each time you post with your bigotry and hateful tribalistic comments! undecided

Abeg swerve!!!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Again,
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Again,
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
What's all this for??
I don't want to imagine that a matured person is behind this account

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
I’ve seen the recipe a few times on tiktok/Instagram and they are always complicating it.
Somehow I knew yours would be simpler and it is. Thanks
descarado:

Cut your cucumber to desired shapes.
Add a spoon of sea salt, ordinary salt can serve too marinate and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.

Finely chop small ginger. Slice onions, (i used green onions) into a bowl. Add korean hot pepper flakes. Add sugar, oyster sauce. You can use dark soy sauce if you dont have oyster, sesame oil and Korean hot pepper paste, vinegar, wash off the salt from the cucumber and add, add toast sesame seed and mix all together.

Alternatively, you can substitute sugar with honey or any other sweetner, add sriracha instead of hot pepper paste then reduce the sugar or honey.
For 500mg cucumber, all the things you add should be half a spoon. Taste and adjust seasoning as you wish.

Eat as side dish or main meal kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zedoo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nillafoods 2 year anniversary coming up on the 30th of June. If you’re in Enugu and Environs BE THERE. Venue to be announced soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
descarado:

Cut your cucumber to desired shapes.
Add a spoon of sea salt, ordinary salt can serve too marinate and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.

Finely chop small ginger. Slice onions, (i used green onions) into a bowl. Add korean hot pepper flakes. Add sugar, oyster sauce. You can use dark soy sauce if you dont have oyster, sesame oil and Korean hot pepper paste, vinegar, wash off the salt from the cucumber and add, add toast sesame seed and mix all together.

Alternatively, you can substitute sugar with honey or any other sweetner, add sriracha instead of hot pepper paste then reduce the sugar or honey.
For 500mg cucumber, all the things you add should be half a spoon. Taste and adjust seasoning as you wish.

Eat as side dish or main meal kiss
Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.
We have been able to get some of the ingredients but it's not yet complete.
We are sure to get the rest at either Spar or Market Square here in Garden City, PH before the weekend.
We like how yours look, looks so good and delicious �
Hope these cucumbers are good to go, or should we just get the BIGGER ones?!
These are what we have on ground so far.......
(So far so good, konibaje...... wink)

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zedoo:
Nillafoods 2 year anniversary coming up on the 30th of June. If you’re in Enugu and Environs BE THERE. Venue to be announced soon.
Congratulations in addy NillaFoods.
Let's go there.
We can't wait.
Enugu here we come.
We will be there liveeeee...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
That was fast grin

Even me still tying scarf and looking for the right shoes to use pursue bus and might decides to trek go market to buy descarado ingredients.

Let me just wait and branch to your house to eat sesame cucumbers. I will bring chop stick.

post=114065280:

We are sure to get the rest at either Spar or Market Square here in Garden City, PH before the weekend.
Hope these cucumbers are good to go, or should we just get the BIG ones?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 23, 2022

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Baked Salmon + Rosée-sauced Penne
Sacrificial lamb... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2022
post=114065280:

Crushed chilli Peper is different from Korean chilli flakes.

Korean chilli flakes is not spicy at all. It's like one of those group of peppers we use to make stew to enhance the red colour but not spicy. If you use chilli flakes, you won't be able to eat it.
If you have corn or rice syrup, substitute that.

There is no particular ingredients for this. Improvisation.

Alternatively, get ketchup, add small chilli flakes and you are good to go.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2022
UpInTheSky:

Bring salad pls. Salad is missing here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2022
cococandy:

I’ve seen the recipe a few times on tiktok/Instagram and they are always complicating it.
Somehow I knew yours would be simpler and it is. Thanks
kiss
It's a korean dish and very popular.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zedoo(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2022
post=114065354:

Congratulations in addy NillaFoods.
Let's go there.
We can't wait.
Enugu here we come.
We will be there liveeeee...

Thank you!!! God bless us all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zedoo(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2022
UpInTheSky:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Mvena:

Finally not with three bottles

I thought you wouldn't see that cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hot and crispy chicken pie for breakfast kiss

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114065280:

MANNA, if I handle this your phone ehn... I'll finish my Instagram followers with food pictures. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
breadplanets:

I'll bring tea. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

MANNA, if I handle this your phone ehn... I'll finish my Instagram followers with food pictures. cheesy
Lol cheesy
It's the '22 Samsung model.
That's why SAMSUNG remains the King of Phones.
We love SAMSUNG for the Camera Quality.

We will take that as a compliment.
Thanks beautiful kiss kiss

Addendum : .....and you can get one before Christmas, only if you believe.
#JustBelieve.
Luke 1:37
Cheers sis! wink

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zedoo:

Thank you!!! God bless us all.
Amen in Jesus name.
God bless you too.
God bless the works of our hands.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
descarado:

Crushed chilli Peper is different from Korean chilli flakes.

Korean chilli flakes is not spicy at all. It's like one of those group of peppers we use to make stew to enhance the red colour but not spicy. If you use chilli flakes, you won't be able to eat it.
If you have corn or rice syrup, substitute that.

There is no particular ingredients for this. Improvisation.

Alternatively, get ketchup, add small chilli flakes and you are good to go.
Thank you, we appreciate this.
We will prolly be doing this on Saturday,
So we can get everything ready.
We will keep you posted about the finished product.
Thanks once again sir/ma!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114082086:

Lol cheesy
It's the '22 Samsung model.
That's why SAMSUNG remains the King of Phones.
We love SAMSUNG for the Camera Quality.

We will take that as a compliment.
Thanks beautiful kiss kiss

Addendum : .....and you can get one before Christmas, only if you believe.
#JustBelieve.
Luke 1:37
Cheers sis! wink

I believe. Oya gimme yours. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PumpumPrince: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
ubizle:

No o. We plenty... grin

realy? how much? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

I believe. Oya gimme yours. smiley
Lol cheesy,
Not so fast ma'm!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
paschal47:

I thought you wouldn't see that cheesy grin
Hehehehe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
breadplanets:
Hmm mi lady, where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

I'll bring tea. smiley

I will bring fanta grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
loveymom:

I will bring fanta grin grin

Hahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
descarado:

Hmm mi lady, where have you been?

been here observing o. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joudini(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2022
UpInTheSky:

For a moment, I thought you let the allegation of privilege of those who consume salmon get to you.

You created a new moniker, the only seafood you uploaded was shrimps. I almost thought we had lost our queen of salmon.

If you are privileged, own it, especially if it is from your efforts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xidget: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lunch

Potato Toast & Vegetable stew

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Countyguy, BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.