Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748901 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gentility411(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13
Whobeatme:
First post here!

This boxlike jollof rice looks weird

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 12:27pm On Jan 13
Whobeatme:
breakfast.

I've leaves like that type exactly in my backyard

Wanna see??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seanwilliam(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13
mariahAngel:

Looks nice.

What are those fried something ontop? Eggs?

🙈 na Ibadan egg 🥚
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:44pm On Jan 13
seanwilliam:

🙈 na Ibadan egg 🥚

E look fine.

I'm inspired to make it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 2:18pm On Jan 13
Whobeatme:
breakfast.

This is beautiful 🙂 and presentation is👌. You're mouthed! 🙌
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 4:29pm On Jan 13
It's breakfast tacos today. Potato, bacon, egg, avocado, green and red hot sauces

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Whobeatme: 5:18pm On Jan 13
mariahAngel:

Looks really good. ✨

Beautifully presented. Nicely shot. 📸
Thank you Mariah. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Whobeatme: 5:18pm On Jan 13
KanuSE:

This is beautiful 🙂 and presentation is👌. You're mouthed! 🙌
Thank you Kanu smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13
cool

44 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 7:20pm On Jan 13
Whobeatme:
Thank you Kanu Omooba smiley

Fixed!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 7:22pm On Jan 13
seanwilliam:
Woke up this morning, I’m tired of my usual rice and indomie 😁
Tbh I no no the name of wetin I cook, I sha cook plaintain and fried something beside am grin

Hahaha this guy. Wetin you dey find for here? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Whobeatme: 9:07pm On Jan 13
Whobeatme:
breakfast.
dinner kiss

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 10:19pm On Jan 13
seunny4lif:
cool

THIS!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 10:20pm On Jan 13
Lunch. Rice, vegetable, plantain

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13
radautoworks:

THIS!
Na small meal oooh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mexxy1(m): 3:41am On Jan 14
Whobeatme:
breakfast.

Sure about that?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 4:18am On Jan 14
mexxy1:

Sure about that?

Hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 6:25am On Jan 14
Whobeatme:
dinner kiss
Now that this bloke has busted you for stealing that food photo you claimed was yours I'm not sure if you actually cooked this dish.

Don't know what you lot hope to get from pinching food snaps online. Why not be honest with yourself. No one is making you post on this thread, don't mess it up please!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gofwane(m): 7:18am On Jan 14
mexxy1:

Sure about that?
😂
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jeremylawrence(m): 7:59am On Jan 14
Happy Sunday Foodlanders🙏
May God bless our works, multiply our income and grant us inner peace of minds. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:47pm On Jan 14
Whobeatme:
dinner kiss

So you actually steal these food pictures uh, what are you trying to prove?? undecided

Nawa o!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lannyjoe4u: 1:10pm On Jan 14
Hello to all the chefs in here.
I have a question
Can 1 cook spag the same way noodles is cooked? Like boiling water, adding the spag, adding the noodles seasoning and waiting for it to get cooked like normal noodles. Anyone tried it and got good taste out of it?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lannyjoe4u: 1:17pm On Jan 14
mexxy1:

Sure about that?

This some busta rhyme mehn 😄

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jeremylawrence(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14
Lannyjoe4u:
Hello to all the chefs in here.
I have a question
Can 1 cook spag the same way noodles is cooked? Like boiling water, adding the spag, adding the noodles seasoning and waiting for it to get cooked like normal noodles. Anyone tried it and got good taste out of it?

I don’t have an idea but I do hope if you try it out, you will give us a review. I wonder how it will turn out.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KillingJoke: 2:47pm On Jan 14
Doch!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:35pm On Jan 14
This new week started today, know start is going to be a busy day for you this week and that is the reason we are here to serve you and to deliver this sevices to you,what you just need is to call for ths delivery....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Elsudani2: 7:45am On Jan 15
Whobeatme:
dinner kiss

Zehhhh

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Harmony92(f): 9:47am On Jan 15
Whobeatme:
First post here!
please our food detectives should confirm this one too grin I don't know who all these food thieves wan dey impress for faceless forum cheesy cheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15
Dinner Saturday night:

Oatmeal fufu with efo riro.

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15
Brunch from yesterday:

Home made walks with omelet.

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15
Dinner from yesterday:

Quick fix okra with pounded yam.

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 1:17pm On Jan 15
GboyegaD:
Dinner from yesterday:

Quick fix okra with pounded yam.
Apologies mate, what's the spoon here for?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tosho55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.