Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5736953 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 4:13pm On Jan 21
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

One pot butterfly chicken with carrot and potatoes.

Yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sallygal(f): 5:37pm On Jan 21
good evening house

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21
Masa πŸ™!!! I made masa (aka waina) for the first time.

For the naive, Masa is a Northern Nigerian Rice Cake. It can be made sweet or savory; I prefer them sweet. I prefer my masa sweet. It is one street food I enjoy in the North.

I made chicken pepper sauce & served with my homemade masa.

Making this was not easy o. Initially, I added to much water while blending, this spoilt the entire batter. I had to add and add lot of cooked rice (normal rice) to thicken the batter.

I sha enjoyed my Masa πŸ˜‹. My new Masa pan did a very very good job. It is one kitchen investment I appreciate buying.

Happy Sunday 😊

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21
Juicy beans and dodo plus boiled eggs.

I enjoyed these with fresh grapes πŸ‡

I’ve been enjoying freshly laid eggs from my layer birds. I eat at least 2 daily πŸ˜„

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadeeE: 2:02am On Jan 22
Looks good, you can add flour to increase the thickness @ akposy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:51am On Jan 22
Brunch:

Waffles and Eggs.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:52am On Jan 22
Dinner:

Pounded yam and banga soup.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 9:21am On Jan 22
Akposy:

For the naive, Masa is a Northern Nigerian Rice Cake. It can be made sweet or savory; I prefer them sweet. I prefer my masa sweet. It is one street food I enjoy in the North.

Making this was not easy o. Initially, I added to much water while blending, this spoilt the entire batter. I had to add and add lot of cooked rice (normal rice) to thicken the batter.

I sha enjoyed my Masa πŸ˜‹. My new Masa pan did a very very good job. It is one kitchen investment I appreciate buying.

Happy Sunday 😊

Did you soak your rice in water before blending?

My cousin soaks hers overnight before blending with little water.

Your Waina looks good by the way. 😊

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 11:23am On Jan 22
Dinner: Pasta, Oxtails, Plantain

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22
hahn:

Jendor at Odogunyan. The bread sweet die πŸ˜‹

Please where is that ? Which state?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22
hahn:

Jendor at Odogunyan. The bread sweet die πŸ˜‹
Na ikorodu you base?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22
Akposy:

Happy Sunday 😊

Walahi!

I love eating masa with sour vegetable soup (miyan yakua), authentic kulikuli (yaji) or a sprinkle some sugar.
Na manta how to make it now.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:07am On Jan 23
Dinner:

Rice and stew.

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 9:01am On Jan 23
Broccoli-Cranberry Salad + Salmon

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seunpapa65: 8:37pm On Jan 23
Sharwama

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 8:25am On Jan 24
zoer:

Make una take am easy
Alright then
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 8:29am On Jan 24
KanuSE:

Are you the Oladimeji from X or you sef dey thief online fried chicken? 😏
No,i'm from Aydelicious Eatery Services
For any delivery let us know.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tom4greatness: 11:24am On Jan 24
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics.
See you on the top!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24
aydelicious:

No,i'm from Aydelicious Eatery Services
For any delivery let us know.
then y steal pix wey no be your own ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by frugal(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24
Lunch happened early today. Rice, plantain and peppered turkey.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24
Dinner time and Africa cup nation

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 11:22pm On Jan 24
Seunpapa65:
Sharwama

Wetin be this please? 🀒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:37am On Jan 25
Tranquility2345:

Wetin be this please? 🀒
you are too bitter…
I don’t know if you hate or troll for fun but e no make sense Bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 6:44am On Jan 25
Nemesis0147:
you are too bitter…
I don’t know if you hate or troll for fun but e no make sense Bro.

Talk true to God with your church mind. Does that thing look appealing to you? 🀒
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:52am On Jan 25
Xosh:
Omooba969 Other accounts as follows KanuSE/Tranquility 1234/labadi69/usteek/Bsc.Holder.Reasons why he's scared of mariahAngel
Hopefully the mod has given you a lengthy Ban and this thread can now go back to normal.

You really need to go for therapy,you re dealing with so many demons tormenting you.

Ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 8:10am On Jan 25
armyofone:

Please where is that ? Which state?

Ikorodu, Lagos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 8:10am On Jan 25
iamoyindamola:

Na ikorodu you base?

Yeah. At the moment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seunpapa65: 4:02pm On Jan 25
Tranquility2345:

Wetin be this please? 🀒
Nah your papa idiot post your own you won't na to the quote people anyhow werey

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cetona(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.