Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749138 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18
Breakfast

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18
Home made amala with obe ata and ewedu 😋

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 6:00pm On Jan 18
hahn:

This is what I call a solid meal. cool

Take this for breakfast and you'll be strong and agile throughout the whole day.

God bless Nigeria cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18
hahn:
Breakfast

Where did you get your bread ?

I tried Nigeria bread and it was horrible. I heard they now use cassava.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18
hahn:

The way you piled it up grin

Let me not talk so you don't send me away from eating the ata stew with the rice I brought wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 9:49pm On Jan 18
PinkNature:

This is what I call a solid meal. cool

Take this for breakfast and you'll be strong and agile throughout the whole day.

God bless Nigeria cool
that heavy meal for breakfast?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Makamatic: 2:20am On Jan 19
leisuretym:

E nor get weight , back then na bread and bean , akara , moi moi they be breakfast and e weight pass this wan

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19
Heavy breakfast, 'couldn't move when I finished this. grin

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:52pm On Jan 19
omooba969:
Heavy breakfast, 'couldn't move when I finished this. grin

Omooba 1 ! grin grin grin

This your crusont is crusonting..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Omooba 1 ! grin grin grin

This your crusont is crusonting..

wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bongadu: 3:35am On Jan 20
Food for Norse Men

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:04am On Jan 20
Dinner:

Yam and egg.

41 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Atllanta: 9:35am On Jan 20
stew sauce fried potatoe
with dodo

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 10:19am On Jan 20
Makamatic:

E nor get weight , back then na bread and bean , akara , moi moi they be breakfast and e weight pass this wan

I see
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JGirl20(f): 10:39am On Jan 20
Sapa spag

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 12:20pm On Jan 20
leisuretym:

Make I eat light meal for breakfast? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 12:21pm On Jan 20
JGirl20:
Sapa spag

Pear?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 1:41pm On Jan 20
PinkNature:

Make I eat light meal for breakfast? grin

You can't? Sometimes I don't like eating till around 11.AM and I can only eat swallow from 1.pm upward, it's an invitation to sleep if I eat that in the morning.

pepper in the morning? No no pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 1:58pm On Jan 20
leisuretym:

You can't? Sometimes I don't like eating till around 11.AM and I can only eat swallow from 1.pm upward, it's an invitation to sleep if I eat that in the morning.

pepper in the morning? No no pls
They're lots of mornings that I skip breakfast. Student ways.

But if given the opportunity, heavy meal for breakfast always!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20
JGirl20:
Sapa spag

You must be skillful in using spoon to eat spaghetti.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by papiilo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20
ahnie:

Zoe barka da sabo new year
a ina kina samun kudi kina wannan cooking me dadi?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JGirl20(f): 4:42pm On Jan 20
grin
omooba969:

You must be skillful in using spoon to eat spaghetti.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JGirl20(f): 4:43pm On Jan 20
PinkNature:

Pear?
Yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 6:42pm On Jan 20
Machacado tacos. They taste even better when you use dambu nama cheesy

Yes, I went a little overboard with the curry

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:49am On Jan 21
Brunch:

Penne pasta with shredded turkey topped with grated cheddar cheese.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:52am On Jan 21
Dinner:

One pot butterfly chicken with carrot and potatoes.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:55am On Jan 21
Dessert:

Carrot pineapple cake topped with hand whisked heavy cream.

Unfortunately, guess I miscalculated the sugar content. The side were well caramelized and I love it.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 10:07am On Jan 21
angry

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:14am On Jan 21
armyofone:

Where did you get your bread ?

I tried Nigeria bread and it was horrible. I heard they now use cassava.

Jendor at Odogunyan. The bread sweet die 😋
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:14am On Jan 21
armyofone:

The way you piled it up grin

Let me not talk so you don't send me away for eating the ata stew with the rice I brought wink

E be like shit abi? 😁😂
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EverythingPhone(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21
Okra soup with Pomo and stock fish

*lunch*

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JGirl20(f): 3:36pm On Jan 21
Sunday rice

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daryl123 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.