Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749670 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15
Botragelad:

Apologies mate, what's the spoon here for?

To eat the pounded yam and okra.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bongadu: 2:12pm On Jan 15
GboyegaD:
Dinner from yesterday:

Quick fix okra with pounded yam.

What an insult

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15
aydelicious:
Youreally need our services,you can just talk to us for the delivery now,we are waiting for your call at any time
We can also deliver the pot of stew if is that you want.

Make una take am easy

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 5:38pm On Jan 15
aydelicious:
Youreally need our services,you can just talk to us for the delivery now,we are waiting for your call at any time
We can also deliver the pot of stew if is that you want.

Are you the Oladimeji from X or you sef dey thief online fried chicken? 😏

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordTheus(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15
Botragelad:

Now that this bloke has busted you for stealing that food photo you claimed was yours I'm not sure if you actually cooked this dish.

Don't know what you lot hope to get from pinching food snaps online. Why not be honest with yourself. No one is making you post on this thread, don't mess it up please!

Chai. The way una take burst this Whobeatme guy ehn. With immediate effect. 😂

His food section career crashed before it even took off 🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lannyjoe4u: 8:31pm On Jan 15
Lannyjoe4u:
Hello to all the chefs in here.
I have a question
Can 1 cook spag the same way noodles is cooked? Like boiling water, adding the spag, adding the noodles seasoning and waiting for it to get cooked like normal noodles. Anyone tried it and got good taste out of it?

No difference
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 10:34pm On Jan 15
Lannyjoe4u:
Hello to all the chefs in here.
I have a question
Can 1 cook spag the same way noodles is cooked? Like boiling water, adding the spag, adding the noodles seasoning and waiting for it to get cooked like normal noodles. Anyone tried it and got good taste out of it?
no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:47am On Jan 16
Due to my tiredness from yesterday and today been a public holiday, I have my family the Nigerian dinner I should have yesterday.

Amala with gbegiri and ewedu.

46 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:51am On Jan 16
Also made a chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse filling. Used the remaining as some frosting on top of the cake.

Here is a slice I took for lunch.

39 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 3:30pm On Jan 16
GboyegaD:
Dinner from yesterday:

Quick fix okra with pounded yam.

Team fork! cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 3:53pm On Jan 16
Elsudani2:

Zehhhh

Fake life in everything.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by frugal(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16
Been a while. Lunch. Had to order this one (N3k cheap). Drowning in work.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 6:32pm On Jan 16
frugal:
Been a while. Lunch. Had to order this one (N3k cheap). Drowning in work.

You no see where dem say make you cook for your kitchen

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by frugal(m): 6:46pm On Jan 16
Tranquility2345:

You no see where dem say make you cook for your kitchen
No vex sir.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seanwilliam(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16
I see one guy dey chop this on TikTok, I say make I try am grin
The result grin

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 3:51am On Jan 17
Botragelad:

Apologies mate, what's the spoon here for?

Nice question 🤔

Meanwhile Chinese New Year loading..... cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 3:53am On Jan 17
Akeem79:

Nice question 🤔

Meanwhile Chinese New Year loading..... cheesy grin
I reckon this is the well-known pork meat in China. Tell me if I'm off the mark!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:09am On Jan 17
Dinner:

Rice and stew.

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WombBreaker: 8:22am On Jan 17
seanwilliam:
The result grin

Why are you like this??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 10:24am On Jan 17
seanwilliam:
The result grin

You dey motivate me. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 6:16pm On Jan 17
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Rice and stew.
not fine
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 6:18pm On Jan 17
seanwilliam:
The result grin
you are a big fool. look at what you are eating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 6:20pm On Jan 17
It's not complicated. Baby wants pancakes, baby gets pancakes smiley

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 6:28pm On Jan 17
Mecka:
you are a big fool. look at what you are eating
Big fool cos he replicated a meal?
Are you okay?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17
Mecka:
not fine

Thanks. I enjoyed it anyways.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 12:15am On Jan 18
Vegetable rotini with meat sauce topped with Parmesan cheese. Sauce is still simmering but we were hungry grin

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 5:28am On Jan 18
radautoworks:
Vegetable rotini with meat sauce topped with Parmesan cheese. Sauce is still simmering but we were hungry grin
Wow, that sounds like a proper feast! Vegetable rotini with meat sauce and Parmesan cheese, eh? You must have been Hank Marvin to tuck in before the sauce was done. I bet it was still delicious though. How did you make the sauce?

Did you use fresh or tinned tomatoes? And what kind of meat did you use? I'm getting peckish just thinking about it. You'll have to share the recipe with me sometime.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18
A big pot of jollof rice , lots of onion, fried chicken and beef with Parmesan cheese about to be topped.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18
Anywhere I see rice on this thread, I loose appetite instantly. Na the amount of rice wey I chop between 25th December and 2nd January dey do me embarassed embarassed
I've decided not to eat any kind of rice till February.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18
Tapout:
Anywhere I see rice on this thread, I loose appetite instantly. Na the amount of rice wey I chop between 25th December and 2nd January dey do me embarassed embarassed
I've decided not to eat any kind of rice till February.

Too much chopping...e be like that sometimes....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 4:34pm On Jan 18
Botragelad:

Wow, that sounds like a proper feast! Vegetable rotini with meat sauce and Parmesan cheese, eh? You must have been Hank Marvin to tuck in before the sauce was done. I bet it was still delicious though. How did you make the sauce?

Did you use fresh or tinned tomatoes? And what kind of meat did you use? I'm getting peckish just thinking about it. You'll have to share the recipe with me sometime.
lol

Pretty easy.

I used one pound ground meat, one pound ground sweet Italian sausage (I usually use hot Italian sausage but didn't have any), crushed tomatoes (you can also use whole canned, San marzano is the gold standard but if you don't have any this recipe compensates for that), one medium onion chopped small, garlic, Italian seasoning (Basil, oregano, sage, thyme, marjoram, Rosemary), red wine (I used a carbenet), brown sugar, oil (Olive oil preferred) and salt (kosher preferred).

Heat oil till shimmering and brown your meats, drain excess fat.

Add wine, Italian seasoning, brown sugar, salt to taste, onions, red pepper flakes (if needed) and garlic and let liquid boil off until almost dry. Add crushed or whole tomatoes, bring to a boil then lower to simmer for at least 3 hours. The longer the better. Stove has to on very low seeing. On mine, it was on 2.

If you want it less chunky, blend the meat a little before adding the tomatoes.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 4:55pm On Jan 18
radautoworks:
lol

Pretty easy.

I used one pound ground meat, one pound ground sweet Italian sausage (I usually use hot Italian sausage but didn't have any), crushed tomatoes (you can also use whole canned, San marzano is the gold standard but if you don't have any this recipe compensates for that), one medium onion chopped small, garlic, Italian seasoning (Basil, oregano, sage, thyme, marjoram, Rosemary), red wine (I used a carbenet), brown sugar, oil (Olive oil preferred) and salt (kosher preferred).

Heat oil till shimmering and brown your meats, drain excess fat.

Add wine, Italian seasoning, brown sugar, salt to taste, onions, red pepper flakes (if needed) and garlic and let liquid boil off until almost dry. Add crushed or whole tomatoes, bring to a boil then lower to simmer for at least 3 hours. The longer the better. Stove has to on very low seeing. On mine, it was on 2.

If you want it less chunky, blend the meat a little before adding the tomatoes.
Cheers for sharing!
Awesome of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BeksT(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.