Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750722 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:
I will suggest people give us the ingredient and how to make this foods too now . . . . .

Loloolzzzz grin grin Mr Femo just show it to madam and she'll whip it. Trust me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
cococandy:
Iyabasira stew. smiley Me likey.

Choi do I love me a man that can cook. kiss kiss kiss

One stew DH made days ago is still turning my brain even as I don chop am finish wash pot.
One kind surprise dry fish stew that I just came back and met. Nna God bless you guys o.

I'm sure this one must have a very special taste too for the Mrs. grin

I'm going to make this type of stew today.
You've inspired me.

Hmmmm......Mrs foodo. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bollinger:

Hmmmm......Mrs foodo. grin
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Olivialight(f): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
knuckle01:
Apple pie
pls can you share your recipe and method of preparation please. thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Bollinger cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 4:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Ewuro4:

Loloolzzzz grin grin Mr Femo just show it to madam and she'll whip it. Trust me.

I wanna try and make some myself too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 4:59am On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:
Bollinger cheesy

Lol.....believe it or not, but my dad was the one that got me interested In cooking. He used to say "come here, big head. You no go come learn how to cook so no woman go take you do yanga". Now, mostly I just cook for fun. It relaxes me. Thinking of opening a restaurant one day. Wanna partner with me? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:06am On Nov 08, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol.....believe it or not, but my dad was the one that got me interested In cooking. He used to say "come here, big head. You no go come learn how to cook so no woman go take you do yanga". Now, mostly I just cook for fun. It relaxes me. Thinking of opening a restaurant one day. Wanna partner with me? grin
He must have been awesome. smiley

Damn our restaurant will be haute!
BollinCo. Restaurant. cheesy hehehe

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:

I think CocoBoli sounds more posh and classy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 5:13am On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:

Or better yet; "LLINCANDY'S CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH" grin. You'll handle all the paperwork and be the face of the place, i'll just stay in the kitchen whipping dem bad boys up.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I think [b]CocoBoli sounds more posh and classy. grin[/b]

Nice. Come see ooooo Mrs coco. We don get approved NAFDAC name.

P.s Cococandy. Did you actually follow the recipe and cook it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:25am On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I think CocoBoli sounds more posh and classy. grin
cheesy true that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2015
Bollinger:

Nice. Come see ooooo Mrs coco. We don get approved NAFDAC name.

P.s Cococandy. Did you actually follow the recipe and cook it?
Yea I did.
Except that I used lamb instead of orisirisi cow parts (that's what I had in my freezer)
And I didn't have the red long peppers.

But it came out just about how I expected it.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Bollinger:

Or better yet; "LLINCANDY'S CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH" grin. You'll handle all the paperwork and be the face of the place, i'll just stay in the kitchen whipping dem bad boys up.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bollinger:
Ever wondered how mama sikira's stew on the rice you always buy in the mornings is always so unique and delicious? Why is it that every morriinng you always wanna package one on the go to the office? Abi, is she adding suntin other than condiments into the mix? Never fear, i am going to share the secret, step by step with you today. You'll thank me later. What you need; habanero pepper, one or two green pepper, those long thing red pepper, (i forget what the are called) tomatoes, iru, onions, crayfish, orisirisi meat, palm oil and eggs which are optional. Blend the pepper and tomatoes and then cook it till all the water is drained. If the mixture is right, you'll get a somewhat brownish red look. Boil the meat with as little water as possible till soft. lastly, boil the eggs. When everything is ready, add palm oil into a pot and immediately add diced onions into it. Then add the orisirisi mix into it. Once it is properly fried remove it and immediately add the cooked tomato and pepper, iru, as well as the eggs into the pot which you fried the meat in. After two minutes add the meat and let it cook at medium heat till you see the oil rising to the top. This is when you add your maggi, crayfish and whatever condiments you like. I forgot to add that it is important to roast the long thing red pepper in a skillet or frying pan before blending. It is also important to let the stew burn slightly. It gives it a roasty aroma and taste.

you are welcome. grin

Waoh! Nice one bollinger

This looks very similar to how ofada/ayamashe stew is made. Just pockets of differences...and the 'burnt' advice is golden. 'Slightly burning' gives it a unique taste of its own grin grin weird but true. I learnt it overtime with my ayamashe stews. I can't wait to come to your eatery cheesy

@cococandy - you remind me of how I was only able to prepare meals and eat after getting inspiration from this thread. God bless Herzumpther. Those local delicacies of hers helped me a lot during my missionary journey.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uchlukez(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Damn

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Exactly.
That's even why I'm still here.

I know herz no dey again but tchidi no dey disappoint grin
Fresh soups with lots of home touch.

Kimoni:

Waoh! Nice one bollinger

This looks very similar to how ofada/ayamashe stew is made. Just pockets of differences...and the 'burnt' advice is golden. 'Slightly burning' gives it a unique taste of its own grin grin weird but true. I learnt it overtime with my ayamashe stews. I can't wait to come to your eatery cheesy

@cococandy - you remind me of how I was only able to prepare meals and eat after getting inspiration from this thread. God bless Herzumpther. Those local delicacies of hers helped me a lot during my missionary journey.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
uchlukez:
Damn
Did you make that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Inspired by Bollinger...

Pretty tasty especially if you fry the long pepper, sort of noticed the difference..

As Bollinger alluded to earlier, cooking has become some sort of hobby for me.

Make una come chop..

Happy Sunday everyone..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FKBZ: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bollinger:

Lovely stew u got there, just looked at your previous post and I can see u don't seem to like the wat we do things in general in Nigeria...... Hehehee

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
FKBZ:

Lovely stew u got there, just looked at your previous post and I can see u don't seem to like the wat we do things in general in Nigeria...... Hehehee

I absolutely don't. But, i will not impose my politicall and social beliefs on a thread like this. I treasure the ambience too much. Thanks for the complement though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Roland17:
Inspired by Bollinger...

Pretty tasty especially if you fry the long pepper, sort of noticed the difference..

As Bollinger alluded to earlier, cooking has become some sort of hobby for me.

Make una come chop..

Happy Sunday everyone..

Nice one bro.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kimoni:

Waoh! Nice one bollinger

Lol....so true. Cooking Ayamashe and iya basira stews are basically the same with subtle differences.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Not my kitchen but gonna be eaten by me. This will be my breakfast for today.

Don't judge me. Or I'll come find you and eat you too. angry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
howdy loyal subjects of nmeri17's culinary kingdom? cheesy it's been a while. missed y'all especially cococandy, amis, tchidi, herzumpther et al. just checking up on you guys wink

PS: don't you sometimes wish you were as cute as this bowl of akamu?? embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:
Boilginger cheesy
here's my zip code ====> 430231. finish the good work you have started by sending me this pot of stew. In fact you can keep the pot -- just send the stew embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nmeri17:
you sometimes wish you were as cute as this bowl of akamu?? embarassed
WTF is cute about this akamu? undecided By the way, where is your akara?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
WTF is cute about this akamu? undecided By the way, where is your akara?
the akara is one of the nomi-knees still awaiting screening by the Senate sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nmeri17:
the akara is one of the nomi-knees still awaiting screening by the Senate sad
Errrrrrrrrrm ok. But incase your akara doesn't eventually make it to the Senate, I have some fried plantain to spare. cheesy cool

Would you care for some? undecided

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babygirlfl: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:
Not my kitchen but gonna be eaten by me. This will be my breakfast for today.

Don't judge me. Or I'll come find you and eat you too. angry

Hehehe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Errrrrrrrrrm ok. But incase your akara doesn't eventually make it to the Senate, I have some [size=30pt] fried plantain [/size] to spare. cheesy cool

Would you care for some? undecided

goodness gracious!! embarassed what manner of man, lays down his own life for his friend?? nmeri17 and his descendants to the 5½th generation is indebted to you embarassed forever!!

Keep this fork as a token for our everlasting 5½th covenant smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uchlukez(f): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:

Did you make that?

Ya. I did. That's my normal Sunday delicacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daryl123 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.