Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751292 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
uchlukez:

Ya. I did. That's my normal Sunday delicacy
wow. Nice. I want
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nmeri17:
here's my zip code ====> 430231. finish the good work you have started by sending me this pot of stew. In fact you can keep the pot -- just send the stew embarassed
cheesy coming .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
babygirlfl:

Hehehe
Today is chopping day.
I've abandoned the cake. But I tried sha grin

Home made bread and akara coming.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
byvan03:
Gizzard ngwongwo...

You just like to sololy chop life sha.

There is godu o angry

How are you and the boys?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omaresh:
All made by me

You are a friedplantain freak like moi grin

Just give me the second plate..

You can have your indomine cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bollinger:
Ever wondered how mama sikira's stew on the rice you always buy in the mornings is always so unique and delicious? Why is it that every morriinng you always wanna package one on the go to the office? Abi, is she adding suntin other than condiments into the mix? Never fear, i am going to share the secret, step by step with you today. You'll thank me later. What you need; habanero pepper, one or two green pepper, those long thing red pepper, (i forget what the are called) tomatoes, iru, onions, crayfish, orisirisi meat, palm oil and eggs which are optional. Blend the pepper and tomatoes and then cook it till all the water is drained. If the mixture is right, you'll get a somewhat brownish red look. Boil the meat with as little water as possible till soft. lastly, boil the eggs. When everything is ready, add palm oil into a pot and immediately add diced onions into it. Then add the orisirisi mix into it. Once it is properly fried remove it and immediately add the cooked tomato and pepper, iru, as well as the eggs into the pot which you fried the meat in. After two minutes add the meat and let it cook at medium heat till you see the oil rising to the top. This is when you add your maggi, crayfish and whatever condiments you like. I forgot to add that it is important to roast the long thing red pepper in a skillet or frying pan before blending. It is also important to let the stew burn slightly. It gives it a roasty aroma and taste.

you are welcome. grin
Trying this

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

You just like to sololy chop life sha.

There is godu o angry

How are you and the boys?

I nearly dialled your digits but remembered that you are contesting in the bikini show for next season. I won't want you to ruin those abs wink cheesy.

Am good dear, mind if I send the boys to you for holiday? Say "no, I don't mind " please angry.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
babygirlfl:

Hehehe
Just leave cococandy

She will just be eating everything be eating everything grin

One day, she will find an empty freezer tongue

How are you and fam?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
byvan03:

I nearly dialled your digits but remembered that you are contesting in the bikini show for next season. I won't want you to ruin those abs wink cheesy.

Am good dear, mind if I send the boys to you for holiday? Say "no, I don't mind " please angry.

Lols

No I don't mind cheesy

Hahahaha!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Just leave cococandy

How are you and fam?
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

You are a friedplantain freak like moi grin

What sort of indicting statement is this? undecided

I'm not your freak neither are you mine. I demand you take those words back now before I change my mind! angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
What sort of indicting statement is this? undecided

I'm not your freak neither are you mine. I demand you take those words back now before I change my mind! angry

Bukatyne and Omaresh are clearly freaks of friedplantain grin

And where is bolded?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:

cheesy

How are you and family?

And I am still coming to empty your freezer grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

How are you and family?

And I am still coming to empty your freezer grin
We are awesome.

You're welcome o. Very welcome.
In fact tell me when you intend to come so I'll stock up for you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Bukatyne and Omaresh are clearly freaks of friedplantain grin

And where is bolded?
What bolded? All my words are bolded na olodo. tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:

We are awesome.

You're welcome o. Very welcome.
In fact tell me when you intend to come so I'll stock up for you.

You see why I love you? kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
What bolded? All my words are bolded na olodo. tongue tongue

There is a moniker called bolded

Who is the olodo now?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Oh you do?

Flutters my eyelashes at her.

Love you too.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

cococandy:

Oh you do?

Love you too.
Gays! Lesbians! angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nmeri na Friedplantain, una no well!! Chacha!! grin angry

Roland17, Dee, biko call me when you de do all these things na! cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

There is a moniker called bolded

Who is the olodo now?
Hahahaha, you got me. I'm truly the olodo now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:

Oh you do?

Love you too.
Pretty pretty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hahahaha, you got me. I'm truly the olodo now. grin grin

You are so cute.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Jealousi jealousi

I am coming at you with my Yoruba peppersoup grin

Start sourcing for new eyes wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vokalguy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bollinger:
Ever wondered how mama sikira's stew on the rice you always buy in the mornings is always so unique and delicious? Why is it that every morriinng you always wanna package one on the go to the office? Abi, is she adding suntin other than condiments into the mix? Never fear, i am going to share the secret, step by step with you today. You'll thank me later. What you need; habanero pepper, one or two green pepper, those long thing red pepper, (i forget what the are called) tomatoes, iru, onions, crayfish, orisirisi meat, palm oil and eggs which are optional. Blend the pepper and tomatoes and then cook it till all the water is drained. If the mixture is right, you'll get a somewhat brownish red look. Boil the meat with as little water as possible till soft. lastly, boil the eggs. When everything is ready, add palm oil into a pot and immediately add diced onions into it. Then add the orisirisi mix into it. Once it is properly fried remove it and immediately add the cooked tomato and pepper, iru, as well as the eggs into the pot which you fried the meat in. After two minutes add the meat and let it cook at medium heat till you see the oil rising to the top. This is when you add your maggi, crayfish and whatever condiments you like. I forgot to add that it is important to roast the long thing red pepper in a skillet or frying pan before blending. It is also important to let the stew burn slightly. It gives it a roasty aroma and taste.

you are welcome. grin

This stew make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
shhh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Lols

No I don't mind cheesy

Hahahaha!

Good girl kiss.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
tchidi:
Nmeri na Friedplantain, una no well!! Chacha!! grin angry

Roland17, Dee, biko call me when you de do all these things na! cry cry

Choiii.. Nneoma biko no vex..na hunger make me forget..errrmmmm how I go take placate you now ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babygirlfl: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
cococandy:

Today is chopping day.
I've abandoned the cake. But I tried sha grin

Home made bread and akara coming.

Enjoy my dear. You deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babygirlfl: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Just leave cococandy

How are you and fam?

We will do a freezer raid.

Family is fine darling. Greetings to you and the family.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 09, 2015
Roland17:

Choiii.. Nneoma biko no vex..na hunger make me forget..errrmmmm how I go take placate you now ooo

wink wink wink
You know na.... grin kiss embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 1:15am On Nov 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Errrrrrrrrrm ok. But incase your akara doesn't eventually make it to the Senate, I have some fried plantain to spare. cheesy cool

Would you care for some? undecided

Yeye man grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: teebell90, CaveAdullam and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.