Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5746567 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 25, 2018
dinner

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 25, 2018
breakfasts

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:06am On Jun 25, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Any link to any of the videos?
...or you could order it online through Jumia foods app to save yourself the stress
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Decale:
Scenes of Jummiefoodie and Jagugu8li leaving food section...
Wahahahahahahahahahaha....... my belle oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
hygiene level you mean? Lol, then I beg you, if you don't want to stop eating in most of all these tushed eateries then don't dare visit there kitchen.

They have quality control na....I mean the real tus.h ones like the TFC at marina. You will see managers,quality control officers etc.

Tho I get Ur point that some restaurants don't give hygiene much thought

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
...or you could order it online through Jumia foods app to save yourself the stress

Alright, will try the app
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2018
iamloyalty:
breakfasts

What is this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Sansa143:
Another method is:
Soak your garri with little water but not like ur drinking oh.
Allow it to soak by covering
It should be moist
Add ur pepper,maggi,caryfish and fish and any other thing you want to add.
Mix and then fry.

Will give this a try. Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Vegetable salad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omolaadun000: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2018
rezzy:

Was it fried in hot oil?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingkoded: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
How To Prepare The Mouth-watering, Toothsome and Tasty Banga Rice

Banga Rice
Enjoy the great taste of Banga in rice, your taste buds never knew they could blend beautifully well as they surely will.

Ingredients

Palm fruit extract - either made from scratch or in a can
1 Tsp Banga spices
Crayfish (optional)
Smoked fish
Oburunbebe stick (optional)
Beef stock
Salt
maggi cubes
Rice
Chopped red onions
Dry or fresh pepper

Preparation Method

Dissolve the palm fruit extract in enough water to cook the amount....... to read more, visit https://promomonger.com/how-to-prepare-the-mouth-watering-toothsome-and-tasty-banga-rice/

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ewedu alasepo with amala

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fish rolls straight from the oven.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fanedrive(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
qhutetomsel:
What’s a Sunday without rice?

Rice, Ayamase and plantains. kiss
pleeeeeeease,teach me how to cook the ayamase
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by qhutetomsel(f): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
fanedrive:
pleeeeeeease,teach me how to cook the ayamase

Ingredients:
Green ball peppers and scotch bonnets
Locust beans(Iru)
Meat:beef,goat meat,saki etc depending on your preference
Palm oil
Crayfish
Onions

Coarsly blend your peppers with onions(do NOT add tomatoes) you can either boil to extract excess water or drain in a colander.
Bleach your palm oil in a pot till it has a much lighter color, Then pour your locust beans, onions and crayfish in the oil, allow to fry a bit.
Pour your blended peppers and allow to fry for about 45 minutes or till you see the oil coming up to the surface.
Add a little stock water from the meat you boiled( a little so it doesn’t get watery), then season it to your taste (you should be careful not to add a lot just Incase your meat is salty, you can add more if it’s not tasty enough after adding the meat)
Add your meat and whatever protein you want to add
Cook on low heat for a bit and your stew is ready.

There are different methods to making it,this is the one I’m more comfortable with.
You can also watch videos online for better understanding. smiley

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dinner is served.....

This is a hand meal, no need for cutlery

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fanedrive(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
qhutetomsel:

Ingredients:
Green ball peppers and scotch bonnets
Locust beans(Iru)
Meat:beef,goat meat,saki etc depending on your preference
Palm oil
Crayfish
Onions

Coarsly blend your peppers with onions(do NOT add tomatoes) you can either boil to extract excess water or drain in a colander.
Bleach your palm oil in a pot till it has a much lighter color, Then pour your locust beans, onions and crayfish in the oil, allow to fry a bit.
Pour your blended peppers and allow to fry for about 45 minutes or till you see the oil coming up to the surface.
Add a little stock water from the meat you boiled( a little so it doesn’t get watery), then season it to your taste (you should be careful not to add a lot just Incase your meat is salty, you can add more if it’s not tasty enough after adding the meat)
Add your meat and whatever protein you want to add
Cook on low heat for a bit and your stew is ready.

There are different methods to making it,this is the one I’m more comfortable with.
You can also watch videos online for better understanding. smiley
much love, thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
breadplanets:
Fish rolls straight from the oven.
I can almost taste it...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
I can almost taste it...
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2018
The King of all soups...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 26, 2018
Made dis yesterday.I usually use vege oil instead of palm.Try it and I bet u will like it.
dopeJemi:

Will give this a try. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollove: 6:04am On Jun 26, 2018
LordsBattleAxe:
Prepared by bae
That fish is called Alhaji Google here ....
It get two teeth inside its head if u mistakenly match with ya teeth , u fit regret ur entire food grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordsBattleAxe(m): 6:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Bollove:
That fish is called Alhaji Google here ....
It get two teeth inside its head if u mistakenly match with ya teeth , u fit regret ur entire food grin
Lol... Very true.. I always avoid chomping on the head grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Sansa143:
Made dis yesterday.I usually use vege oil instead of palm.Try it and I bet u will like it.

This looks really crunchy, Same recipe? ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Breakfast

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2018
pemiakd:
Breakfast
wow! Colourful smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2018
chaarly:

wow!
Colourful smiley

Thanks bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Ivory2009 is a fake scamming soldier. Beware
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2018
I'm a foodie

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2018
More food

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2018
And my number 1 meal

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Outdoor things. Jollof rice

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.