Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5777213 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Niyoda:
How did you prepare this please.

Mashed potato and cauliflower - So you basically boil both in the same pot with milk......not water. After boiling whilst still hot, add butter, salt, garlic powder, cheese sause, rave sauce

Meatballs-Seasining the meat with paprika, garlic powder, salt, curry mic, babarque spice, mustad powder, brown bread crumbs, grated onion and 2eggs.

Mix and portion them. Add cheese cube (as in picture, roll then again and fry with preferably a vegetable oil.

Boil a different pan of oil and throw in chopped onions and garlic, tomatoes and a spicy sauce of your choice. When that is good, add meatballs, cover and immediately swith off your cooker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2018
What's up my people below? Na the same hunger wey carry me come here bring una too? grin it's close to 1am grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:22am On Jul 29, 2018
Red oyel n poraro

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 1:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Yuneehk:
Dinner- Spaghetti and Egg
ok know you type..hmmmnnn....diet people. But your food looks good and I hope you've enjoyed it without me cos I'm salivating.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 1:27am On Jul 29, 2018
pemiakd:
Ogbono soup
please what's this?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:19am On Jul 29, 2018
anonymuz:
ok know you type..hmmmnnn....diet people. But your food looks good and I hope you've enjoyed it without me cos I'm salivating.
Diet kor. Me that wants to add a little weight. Thanks tho and Good morning.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 5:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Lunch: rice with goat meat stew and dodo

This stew tastes and smells so good. I took it to work once for lunch and my Naija colleague gave me a standing ovation, no kidding grin

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 5:28am On Jul 29, 2018
jazzyjazz:
And this is for afang soup which will be cooked tomorrow
Have you cooked the afang yet? It's one of my favorite meals cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2018
shaybebaby:
After it was all cooked.

No carbs, just seafood and it was yum.

You dey try with that octopus.
I can only try it if it is masked with some breadcrumbs and deep fried embarassed
But to be looking at the tentacles and those nasty little suckers.....I Kent...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2018
jagugu88li:

1cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups boiling water
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 dateaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup butter, softened
2 1/2 cups white sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9 inch round cake pans. Stir together the cocoa and boiling water from the first set of ingredients. Set aside to cool. Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder, set aside.

In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg. You must beat them 1 at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the cocoa mixture. Mix only until combined. Divide same portion between the three prepared pans, and spread the batter out flat.

Bake for 18 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, and the cake pulls away from the sides of the pan. Cool cakes on a wire rack.

In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream and vanilla. When the cream becomes thick, add the confectioners' sugar and continue to whip until stiff but not too grainy. Divide into three parts and spread onto two of the cooled layers. Stack the layers onto a nice plate, putting the two creamed ones on the bottom. Place the plain layer on the top. Frost the sides with the chocolate buttercream frosting. Make sure to trim your cake for better shaping

Then as you can see, you can accessories it according to how you want in. I chose kitkat and strawberries, candy too.

Zaynie, my book is out grin

You try.
Oya clap for yourself grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Welcome babe, long time. Is it still remaining?
I'm interested

I was watching TV, my plantain burnt small.
I'm still wife material biko cheesy
the yards just got reduced tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm interested

Wife material that will be glued on tv watching telemudo and thus serve burnt food the the hubby abi?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2018
Still felt like eating Irish again this morning. With eggs and very hot tea though. Been raining all morning and I'm cold. embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HaneefahRN(f): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm interested

Thanks sweet. Iyaf finish o. Next time ehn, just send your address grin

Don't worry, you are still one million yards wife material
That looks delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HaneefahRN(f): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2018
Richhard:
What's up my people below? Na the same hunger wey carry me come here bring una too? grin it's close to 1am grin

I don't know why I come here while hungry and unable to cook too, it makes the hunger worse and the usual snacks just taste bland.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
cyberhike:

ma'am you be legit joor.. no be like that babe Wey get small stomach.. dey chop small small food.

beta fufu..

carry go ma
that's for me and my kids ooooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
you are trying
small small, thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
cyberhike:

sorry ma o

is this 404

I have a friend that likes to munch that level too. he said the taste is out of this world

lol
Haba, that is oven roasted chicken
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
jagugu88li:

1cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups boiling water
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 dateaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup butter, softened
2 1/2 cups white sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9 inch round cake pans. Stir together the cocoa and boiling water from the first set of ingredients. Set aside to cool. Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder, set aside.

In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg. You must beat them 1 at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the cocoa mixture. Mix only until combined. Divide same portion between the three prepared pans, and spread the batter out flat.

Bake for 18 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, and the cake pulls away from the sides of the pan. Cool cakes on a wire rack.

In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream and vanilla. When the cream becomes thick, add the confectioners' sugar and continue to whip until stiff but not too grainy. Divide into three parts and spread onto two of the cooled layers. Stack the layers onto a nice plate, putting the two creamed ones on the bottom. Place the plain layer on the top. Frost the sides with the chocolate buttercream frosting. Make sure to trim your cake for better shaping

Then as you can see, you can accessories it according to how you want in. I chose kitkat and strawberries, candy too.

Zaynie, my book is out grin
Thanks, will definitely try it out.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
cutiereborn:
Haba, that is oven roasted chicken
no mind me. .. it kinda looks like smoked 404.
happy Sunday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
cyberhike:

no mind me. .. it kinda looks like smoked 404.

happy Sunday
Happy Sunday to you too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
afilaka:
So i cook a whole lot but never occured to me to share despite following this topic for more dan a year nw....so here s wat was made for my sef and boo to last for 3weeks minimum.
Fried stew for rice
Ogbono for me
Egusi for boo
Vegetable for two both of us..lolz
Please I just need one pack each for my freezer
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happychildlove:
turkey scent leave ogbono with semo ,

last night dinner that refused to upload
Hmmm, ogbono prepared with scent leaf and turkey? This is tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
shaybebaby:
After it was all cooked.

No carbs, just seafood and it was yum.
Thought you were joking, my palates aren't matured enough for this.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm interested

I don't know which I love more, the plate or the presentation kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Niyoda:
Yam porridge with plantain
Now that's a combination I never thought of.
Yummy looking kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gracevalue: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rice, beef sauce and vegetables

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
JewelStone:

Have you cooked the afang yet? It's one of my favorite meals cheesy

Hahahaha
Yes o
I have cooked it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shey u pipu WI not cook today abi? This one efribori is just commenting shey na comments we go sssshhooopu ni?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeyben10: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
lovely @ chasers.

still find it difficult to believe yuh in naija.
c4_ kitchen
grin
presentation so lit

pray tell where's base??

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm interested

Yummyyummy kiss,I love this ur plate ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sholay2011(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.