Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791386 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
JewelStone:
Lunch: rice with goat meat stew and dodo

This stew tastes and smells so good. I took it to work once for lunch and my Naija colleague gave me a standing ovation, no kidding grin

Wow, this looks beautiful kiss... Pls pass me a plate of it wink..Yummy-yummy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
okeyben10:
lovely @ chasers.

still find it difficult to believe yuh in naija.
c4_ kitchen
grin
presentation so lit

pray tell where's base??
what's your present location, you're invited to my house... My present location Garki 2. Gonna be glad to see a nairalander eating with me on same table..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
chisco82:

Wife material that will be glued on tv watching telemudo and thus serve burnt food the the hubby abi?

You seem like an unforgiving husband.
So, all the ones I have been cooking that didn't burn, you no see am? This one wey burn small, you run come out.

Oga, search your heart. Be like you go dey wicked grin

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
afilaka:
So i cook a whole lot but never occured to me to share despite following this topic for more dan a year nw....so here s wat was made for my sef and boo to last for 3weeks minimum.
Fried stew for rice
Ogbono for me
Egusi for boo
Vegetable for two both of us..lolz

Heeeeeeeeyyyyy Gaaaaaaawwwwwwdddddd!!! See Egusi ooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeyben10: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
chasers:
what's your present location, you're invited to my house... My present location Garki 2. Gonna be glad to see a nairalander eating with me on same table..

thank you munchos buh I is far.

Ama take you up on yuh offer real good soonest tho.

for now I'll just let my eyes do all d eating grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oya,go bring the prize let's crown the winner
soberdrunk:

Heeeeeeeeyyyyy Gaaaaaaawwwwwwdddddd!!! See Egusi ooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sansa143:
Oya,go bring the prize let's crown the winner

I dinor see any competitors nah!! Oya the deal is you all post your Egusi pictures with your moniker written on a piece of paper and the egusi picture with the most likes wins ...................... or .......................!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Yummyyummy kiss,I love this ur plate ooh

Thanks sis. Am I the only one that eats with a particular plate?
E dey market, more beautiful ones sef. Bought a dozen of this @N1500 each

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
That's cool but let's shift it to next weekend by then,bubu don pity some of us.Lets say first Sunday of august
soberdrunk:

I dinor see any competitors nah!! Oya the deal is you all post your Egusi pictures with your moniker written on a piece of paper and the egusi picture with the most likes wins ...................... or .......................!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
okeyben10:

thank you munchos buh I is far.

Ama take you up on yuh offer real good soonest tho.

for now I'll just let my eyes do all d eating grin
grin Ok Boss soonest.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sansa143:
That's cool but let's shift it to next weekend by then,bubu don pity some of us.Lets say first Sunday of august
Supported!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
chasers:
grin Ok Boss soonest.

Chasers oo. . the food never done?
when i saw that your table pic, i just remembered psalm 23. . .'thou prepareth a table before me in the presence of my Enemies. table toh badt gaan!!

well. . its your friends and family now. . no problem cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Long throat no go kill me. Hot yam and oyel. Isu ati epo pupa

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
chaarly:

Chasers oo. . the food never done?
when i saw that your table pic, i just remembered psalm 23. . .'thou prepareth a table before me in the presence of my Enemies. table toh badt gaan!!

well. . its your friends and family now. . no problem cheesy
Haaaa .You're also invited. People in this section are also my family cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
chasers:
Haaaa .You're also invited. People in this section are also my family cheesy
Bros, where the food nau? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sunday rice

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
cutiereborn:
Sunday rice

R-Belle best of the best

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
I am patiently for the food pictures Please upload grin
chasers:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yummy KitKat cake cheesy
jagugu88li:
Happy weekend

My husband is 3years old today. He is currently wearing rainboots yet the humidity is unbearable....sunshine through and through. Thumb in mouth and the other hand is seriously pinching the ear. Alnaas ladayna hawlana....got to ahbuhum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
shaybebaby:
After it was all cooked.

No carbs, just seafood and it was yum.
Looks yum. I’m weird with sea food. Sometimes I crave it so much and then sometimes I can’t stand it. Right now I’m craving it. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'll have the mozzarella talahaya with rice please... I hope it's allowed
Me and rice are not so close. We do manage to put our difference aside, once in a while though grin.

Lunch.....basil pesto and lamb neck

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
jagugu88li:
Me and rice are not so close. We do manage to put our difference aside, once in a while though grin.

Lunch

I could only recognise the whole bird.
Is that irish potatoes I see as well
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
cococandy:
Yummy KitKat cake cheesy
The owner showed up with friends and bigger brother to inform me it's his birthday. Had to do the needful. I am growing my own husband grin grin grin In return, his parents caught a rabbit for me. Will cook that thing and won't be sharing

cutiereborn:

I could only recognise the whole bird.
Is that irish potatoes I see as well
You lost me there?

Correct me if I am wrong. Goat meat is called chevon and sheep meat is called lamb, right? That's lamb neck and gnocchi. Gnocchi is pasta and 1 of the ingredients of making gnocchi is potatoes.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
jagugu88li:
The owner showed up with friends and bigger brother to inform me it's his birthday. Had to do the needful. I am growing my own husband grin grin grin In return, his parents caught a rabbit for me. Will cook that thing and won't be sharing

You lost me there?

Correct me if I am wrong. Goat meat is called chevon and sheep meat is called lamb, right? That's lamb neck and gnocchi. Gnocchi is pasta and 1 of the ingredients of making gnocchi is potatoes.
I actually thought that was a whole a chicken from the shape. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
cutiereborn:

I actually thought that was a whole a chicken from the shape. grin
SAY NO MORE grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
jagugu88li:
SAY NO MORE grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
jagugu88li:

You lost me there?

Correct me if I am wrong. Goat meat is called chevon and sheep meat is called [b][/b]lamb, right? That's lamb neck and gnocchi. Gnocchi is pasta and 1 of the ingredients of making gnocchi is potatoes.
Mutton

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Agbaletu:

Mutton
A sheep that is 1year and younger is called lamb, so is its meat. If it is 1-3 years the meat is called hogget and the live animal is a juvenile and 3years and above, the meat is called mutton. So mine is lamb

I am not sure but I think the same rule applies to hogs and bucks/deers.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

You seem like an unforgiving husband.
So, all the ones I have been cooking that didn't burn, you no see am? This one wey burn small, you run come out.

Oga, search your heart. Be like you go dey wicked grin
No be wickedness na principle.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Forgot to take pic pre-chopping. Banga soup with rice, okra soup w/pound of and sausage roll(first time making this, was not bad but need less salt next time oh well).. Nni meeting�

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Buns!! Yum yum

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:33am On Jul 30, 2018
Suya spiced baked 'shiken''..

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mexxy1(m), Fairandlovely(f), cococandy(f), Roland17(m), Kobojunkie, Deee4dammy(f), Dundalk(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.