Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5777001 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2018
soberdrunk:

I dinor see any competitors nah!! Oya the deal is you all post your Egusi pictures with your moniker written on a piece of paper and the egusi picture with the most likes wins ...................... or .......................!
see ojoro master, why didn't u say this first
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Adesina12: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2018
jagugu88li:
A sheep that is 1year and younger is called lamb, so is its meat. If it is 1-3 years the meat is called hogget and the live animal is a juvenile and 3years and above, the meat is called mutton. So mine is lamb

I am not sure but I think the same rule applies to hogs and bucks/deers.

Exactly this is what you represent
Sweet popcorn for you dearie
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Kenfil:
Buns!! Yum yum
na this kine buns i dey like. . shey its rock buns? Nice one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2018
Someone asked me if indomie is sold in Thailand.

Indomie is originally not a Nigerian brand, it is an Indonesian brand.

All companies producing indomie in Nigeria are doing so under license from Indonesian companies.

Indomie is available in almost all Eastern Asian/South eastern Asian countries.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2018
jagugu88li:
Happy weekend

My husband is 3years old today. He is currently wearing rainboots yet the humidity is unbearable....sunshine through and through. Thumb in mouth and the other hand is seriously pinching the ear. Alnaas ladayna hawlana....got to ahbuhum
What a creative and fun cake for kids!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2018
With all these food ,you will just develop hunger for no reason �
I am coming

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karleone(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2018
amicable09:

Nice! Nice!
I'll prepare either plantain porridge or yam porridge this weekend cheesy

Green is simply green! Lovely vegetable. I don't like pumpkin much but sometimes I have no choice in the matter than use it for certain dishes.

You have a question for me?
Fire on!

Amicable, invite me next time.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karleone(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2018
amicable09:
I did it!!!! gringringrin

My first plate of food posted here cheesy
I love this challenge!
Keeps me in the kitchen at least once a week.
Thanks to everyone for the inspiration coming from here.

Get your spoons and Enjoy the taste!

This is not far from what I ate on Saturday evening. You sure you're not the one who prepared it
Must taste delicious from my view here.

Please, invite us next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Why's here been quiet since morning? Probably because it's a Monday so everyone's busy.
I haven't had yam in months! I did today, and enjoyed my meal cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Today's weather has been fantastic....overcast with no sunlight at all...so it's the perfect day for outdoor eating...I'm out with a friend and we both intend to demolish 2 portions of this grilled peppered Croaker and fries washed down with ice cold lagers......

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Was lazying around most of today, so when I summoned the courage to go the market, I decided to buy maize and coconut and some apples. Ate this first as I was preparing vegetables. Pictures of the veggies coming up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
I just mix chicken, beef, dried fish, ponmo, stock fish... Ugu and water leaf and the rest. angry grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
karleone:

Amicable, invite me next time.
Thanks.
Lol. I spent my last weekend away from home so I didn't cook. But I still have the porridge in mind especially because I have dried scent leaf, just perfect for plantain porridge. One of my favorite meals.

Keep your phone line open, you'll see my call cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Julyborn: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
dinner....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Julyborn:
dinner....
Choi shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Red oil Rice n beans

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Suyyah from yesterday night almost finished before remembering I had to share

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
funlord:

Today's weather has been fantastic....overcast with no sunlight at all...so it's the perfect day for outdoor eating...I'm out with a friend and we both intend to demolish 2 portions of this grilled peppered Croaker and fries washed down with ice cold lagers......

Purchased or prepared by yourself?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mariangeles Hi grin

Any food?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ejika48:
Suyyah from yesterday night almost finished before remembering I had to share

Read the topic of this thread again grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Julyborn:
dinner....

Is this banga rice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:
I just mix chicken, beef, dried fish, ponmo, stock fish... Ugu and water leaf and the rest. angry grin

Is this what you're gonna cook for pocohantas when you guys get married? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

Is this what you're gonna cook for pocohantas when you guys get married? grin
No nau. Poco deserves the 'calvary'. grin cheesy

I'm learning some foreign recipes from Aunty Kanwula.extra.. I want to blow her away with the foreign touch. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:

No nau. Poco deserves the 'calvary'. grin cheesy

I'm learning some foreign recipes from Aunty Kanwula.extra.. I want to blow her away with the foreign touch. cheesy wink

A typical African man will always be romantic outside marriage but when the deal is sealed he'll turn into a god grin grin cry

I hope you walk in the ways of civilized men like me smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

A typical African man will always be romantic outside marriage but when the deal is sealed he'll turn into a god grin grin cry

I hope you walk in the ways of civilized men like me smiley
My dad is still romantic. tongue

Even today when we were at the farm, he helped her sit when she said she was dizzy. grin

And they are both proud grandparents. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
chasers:
First and Second Photo------ Lunch

Third Photo------Dinner
This fish is just calling my name. Salmon?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Julyborn:
dinner....
That looks like my beloved party jollof rice kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:
Was lazying around most of today, so when I summoned the courage to go the market, I decided to buy maize and coconut and some apples. Ate this first as I was preparing vegetables. Pictures of the veggies coming
up.
Please tell me what the apple is doing in that mix? You want to change the taste of my beloved corn and coconut undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:

beta food..

100/100

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yuneehk:
Why's here been quiet since morning? Probably because it's a Monday so everyone's busy.
I haven't had yam in months! I did today, and enjoyed my meal cheesy
Definitely making this for breakfast tomorrow.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
chasers:
First and Second Photo------ Lunch

Third Photo------Dinner
nice ....
the fish looks kinda like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.