Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5817238 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

Read the topic of this thread again grin
Thank u elder. I sha ate it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yuneehk:
Why's here been quiet since morning? Probably because it's a Monday so everyone's busy.
I haven't had yam in months! I did today, and enjoyed my meal cheesy

I am so going to shop for yam tomorrow....been a longgg while
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
cutiereborn:

Please tell me what the apple is doing in that mix? You want to change the taste of my beloved corn and coconut undecided
Bite me. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
dunasy:

That thin is effing expensive at the moment. Wanted buying 5 today. I ended up buying two and mixed it with irish potatoes instead. Since irish is very cheap at the moment. grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:

That thin is effing expensive at the moment. Wanted buying 5 today. I ended up buying two and mixed it with irish potatoes instead. Since irish is very cheap at the moment. grin cheesy

Expen...what?

See substitution.....thanks for the heads up on this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
dunasy:

Expen...what?

Yea...it's always costly when new yam is about to come out. What is left in the market now is basically old yam. New yam is just trickling in gradually.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
cutiereborn:

This fish is just calling my name. Salmon?
Join me..Yeah Salmon tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
cutiereborn:

Definitely making this for breakfast tomorrow.
Take pictures please. I'd love to see it cheesy

dunasy:

Go with enough money. Yam's quite expensive now. A friend gave me some tubers, and that was how I was able to make this.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yuneehk:
Why's here been quiet since morning? Probably because it's a Monday so everyone's busy.
I haven't had yam in months! I did today, and enjoyed my meal cheesy
this is so yummy. If I don't cook yam and egg tomorrow make I know wetin cause am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:
I just mix chicken, beef, dried fish, ponmo, stock fish... Ugu and water leaf and the rest. angry grin
wish I could lick this off my screen.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
booqee:
this is so yummy. If I don't cook yam and egg tomorrow make I know wetin cause am

if you like make you no post am..

make we bachelors use am do normal lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
booqee:
Tor. I guess this thread will be filled with photos of Yam and Eggs tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

Purchased or prepared by yourself?
but he clearly mentioned he's 'out' with a friend having some 'outdoor eating'.. abi?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:
I just mix chicken, beef, dried fish, ponmo, stock fish... Ugu and water leaf and the rest. angry grin

Inside one soup!!!?? You don't have conscience!! angry What sort of intimidation is this!!!?? I pity your neighbors because if you can do this, you can on generator all night even when there is Nepa light....... angry

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ejika48:
Suyyah from yesterday night almost finished before remembering I had to share

Bros!!!! I can bet my good kidney that it is 200 naira suya you bought! angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
soberdrunk:

Inside one soup!!!?? You don't have conscience!! angry What sort of intimidation is this!!!?? I pity your neighbors because if you can do this, you can on generator all night even when there is Nepa light....... angry
grin cheesy

No nau cheesy

I like meat a whole lot. As a Tiv man from Gboko division. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
booqee:
wish I could lick this off my screen.. cheesy cheesy
cheesy kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:

grin cheesy

No nau cheesy

I like meat a whole lot. As a Tiv man from Gboko division. grin

My brother i like meat pass you but this your combination is illegal in like 6-9 countries, if my future wife cooks this type of soup i will sue her to court for "Embezzlement"....... angry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rofemiguwa(f): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dinner is served Veggie beans and fried potatoes and plantain
My fav food during preggie days

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thanks
jagugu88li:

Mashed potato and cauliflower - So you basically boil both in the same pot with milk......not water. After boiling whilst still hot, add butter, salt, garlic powder, cheese sause, rave sauce

Meatballs-Seasining the meat with paprika, garlic powder, salt, curry mic, babarque spice, mustad powder, brown bread crumbs, grated onion and 2eggs.

Mix and portion them. Add cheese cube (as in picture, roll then again and fry with preferably a vegetable oil.

Boil a different pan of oil and throw in chopped onions and garlic, tomatoes and a spicy sauce of your choice. When that is good, add meatballs, cover and immediately swith off your cooker

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please what can be used to substitute the cheese sauce and rave sauce?
jagugu88li:

Mashed potato and cauliflower - So you basically boil both in the same pot with milk......not water. After boiling whilst still hot, add butter, salt, garlic powder, cheese sause, rave sauce

Meatballs-Seasining the meat with paprika, garlic powder, salt, curry mic, babarque spice, mustad powder, brown bread crumbs, grated onion and 2eggs.

Mix and portion them. Add cheese cube (as in picture, roll then again and fry with preferably a vegetable oil.

Boil a different pan of oil and throw in chopped onions and garlic, tomatoes and a spicy sauce of your choice. When that is good, add meatballs, cover and immediately swith off your cooker

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2018
rofemiguwa:
Dinner is served Veggie beans and fried potatoes and plantain
My fav food during preggie days

I hope you do some exercises during preggie days too?

Don't go and lose shape o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2018
zicoraads:

My dad is still romantic. tongue

Even today when we were at the farm, he helped her sit when she said she was dizzy. grin

And they are both proud grandparents. cheesy

Yeah, that's what you guys always say until after the deal is done.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2018
dunasy:

Expen...what?

Poraro z the new labeench in town.

Howdy...e ku Jo meta.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Hi fellow foodies. Is there any Starbucks in Nigeria?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:
No, I haven't come across any tho.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:35am On Jul 31, 2018
chasers:
No, I haven't come across any tho.

Ugh okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:

No way.....still praying for MacDonalds to reconsider Nigeria too.....tired of traveling in order to experience variety
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 5:39am On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:
you can partner with Starbucks in building a branch here in Nigeria by managing it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2018
dingbang:
you can partner with Starbucks in building a branch here in Nigeria by managing it
I would if I lived in Nigeria. For now it’s not even feasible to think of having one and managing from abroad. But come to think about it, would many Nigerians pay #1,000 or more for a cup of coffee (basic ones o)? It would definitely cost more if it’s a fancy flavored.

I wish they had one at home because I live on Starbucks on my busy days but I’m not sure if I want to be the person who owns it. There might not be profit in it for them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2018
funlord:

No way.....still praying for MacDonalds to reconsider Nigeria too.....tired of traveling in order to experience variety

Mcdonalds in naija ke.. Nigerians don't like burgers..
We are chicken lovers..

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: babythug(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.