Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791672 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by enque(f): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
FloraEC:
Veggy yam cheesy

Ji-akwukwo nni

Ds meal made most of my childhood worst memories...never liked it n my folks always forced me t eat it.

Is dt ugba u put in it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
enque:

Ji-akwukwo nni

Ds meal made most of my childhood worst memories...never liked it n my folks always forced me t eat it.

Is dt ugba u put in it?

I don't really like it, hubs fav thoo.

Yea
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
zimunachimdi:
Sis,how many kg u dey now?...lols. I dey watch you. How is my boy?
I'm breastfeeding, dooooor tongue He's fine oo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Toasted bread made with sliced bread, butter, n fresh eggs....well u can check inside for d filling.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Ogbono soup getting prepared cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Lapalapa:

I really appreciate all the help gotten here....

Madam of the house was returning today from her journey. When I called n informed her to get dinner that there z no food at home, d *awwwwww* I heard wasn't good. Even though she said Okay, that sound just made me change my mind n I dashed out to get my ingredients

Couldn't get the fresh cocoyam, all the foodstuff sellers in my area said they only had the grinded cocoyam, n since I had to prepare t before she got home, had to settle for that

Prepared my oha soup with chicken, pomo n stockfish...

N before she got home, dinner was ready.... I know say I no fit cook, but make una just enjoy the picture

WoW! shocked
You really put some effort to please your wife...YOU'RE THE MAN!
She must have fallen in love with you over again!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 03, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Could this be real or.....
Ever seen one as huge as this? Jagugu88li
Harvested sour gherkins....2 60cm/24" baskets a week back and 3 today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Awwwwww,that so nice of you.Wehdone sir
Lapalapa:

Madam of the house was returning today from her journey. When I called n informed her to get dinner that there z no food at home, d *awwwwww* I heard wasn't good. Even though she said Okay, that sound just made me change my mind n I dashed out to get my ingredients

Couldn't get the fresh cocoyam, all the foodstuff sellers in my area said they only had the grinded cocoyam, n since I had to prepare t before she got home, had to settle for that

N before she got home, dinner was ready.... I know say I no fit cook, but make una just enjoy the picture

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jhymrod(f): 6:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Dinner last night.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SugaryBelle(f): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Please can you walk me through how you prepared this?
Please follow the recipe here https://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/
I used offals and cow head instead of fish. I also added ground uziza seeds as spice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2018
iomoge2:
are u in Lagos? I got mine 1200 each. New yam o Why are things overly costly on the island? am vexed.
I am in Lagos....Ikorodu to be precise....
You know the name island adds price to things....no vex

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2018
enque:

Ji-akwukwo nni

Is dt ugba u put in it?

and this is how I like my porridge best cheesy
My husband hates it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2018
dunasy:

I am in Lagos....Ikorodu to be precise....

You know the name island adds price to things....no vex

Una and Mile12 are siblings na
Some items are even cheaper in Ikd. Like fresh eggs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2018
zaynie:

Una and Mile12 are siblings na Some items are even cheaper in Ikd. Like fresh eggs

lool. yes na...... winks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Lapalapa:

Awww u really tried
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Fecodear:
Boiled Corn & pear
This right here is life

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Garden egg and groundnut for breakfast.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Liftedhands:
Ohh I'm a huge fan as well.

Book is served.

Yeah lemme eat small

I am a fan too

From uni days grin

They used to do clearance sales at bible wonderland alaka surulere back then dunno if they do it anymore.
Books that were pricey we will grab at cheap prices, that's how I built my collection too.
Karen kingsbury, Lori wick, Francine rivers.

Does anyone have an e-copy of any Ted Deckers novel?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2018
I'm heartbroken. cry
My new yam turned out to be dark gray angry
My garden egg stew turned out to be terrible. lipsrsealed (I blended the garden eggs too smooth and let's just say I won't be making this sauce anytime soon.
I kukuma kept my protein one side not to waste inside this sauce. lipsrsealed

Me, I've eaten my portion, everybody must finish their food by hook or by crook.
Everyday isnor for sweet food, sometimes you have to eat results of experimental disasters too. grin

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2018
zaynie:
I'm heartbroken. cry
My new yam turned out to be dark gray angry
My garden egg stew turned out to be terrible. lipsrsealed (I blended the garden eggs too smooth and let's just say I won't be making this sauce anytime soon.
I kukuma kept my protein one side not to waste inside this sauce. lipsrsealed

Me, I've eaten my portion, everybody must finish their food by hook or by crook.
Everyday isnor for sweet food, sometimes you have to eat results of experimental disasters too. grin
Iya, that yam doesn't look dark nah, and the garden egg sauce isn't bad looking either. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2018
sad This my water yam get as e be too ooo i con go add beans wey dem cook join am
biko maena no join me o.. lemmi carry my cross grin

Where are we on the #EgusiChallenge i only saw two contenders o

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
cutiereborn:

Iya, that yam doesn't look dark nah, and the garden egg sauce isn't bad looking either. smiley

Toor.
But na me taste am.
Or maybe my buds are just off today.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissJoy29(f): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2018
Sansa143:
Thanks dear
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2018
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2018
perfectcrown:
Breakfast
are you a vegetarian

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2018
This early morning shocked I carry ekebe for you
FloraEC:
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Lapalapa:

That's sweet of you. Lucky wife you got there smiley. Men like you rock, you do things for your woman and show her acts of love without being told. Keep it up. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Naomi14:
This early morning shocked I carry ekebe for you

Been craving for it since preggy days, woke up this morning and saw it in the freezer. Now I feel aiit cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
What I had for breakfast with tea...Royalblak007 like I promised

See me looking for ripe plantain in my neighborhood embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
anonymuz:
are you a vegetarian

Nope
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ogbono Soup . grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.